• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ability in someone character profile is wrong and I want it to correct.

1.Problem Existence Erasure of Julius
Julius he has Existence Erasure in his profile because he can erase people with a blast and he can capture attacks and revert them as they never existed. But his magic just can ACCELERATES THE FLOW OF TIME DRASTICALLY which according to the image I sent Patry’s Arm just look older than before. Which it isn’t Existence Erasure it is just Time Manipulation and Age Manipulation. If it’s is really Existence Erasure why some parts of the Patry’s Arm even Erasure when he was attacked by Julius? Parts of revert them as they never existed I think this is just Time Manipulation because it just reverses magic before than creation magic it isn’t not Erasure magic.

2.Problem Existence Erasure of Paladin Morris

Paladin Morris he has Existence Erasure in his profile because he can completely erase his target after a touch. Which I don’t understand that it is Existence Erasure how? Because Morris said “BREAKS DOWN EVERYTHING IT TOUCHES” and he can’t completely erase his target after a touch” like description in his profile. Sure isn’t Existence Erasure because he doesn't Erasure everything just deconstruction we will can see the people that him touch disintegrate into remains. it is like Tomura Shigaraki Ability it is Deconstruction.

In addition, the remaining characters namely Dante, Lucifero and Devil Host Morris I’m still not sure them should have Existence Erasure in them profiles But I will be not busy them profiles now Because I think in Black Clover Verse has only 1 character that has Existence Erasure that is Langris Vaude because that in the story he has statement via Zenon talk about his Spatial Magic EVEN SPATIAL MAGIC THAT ERASES EVERY- THING”. This most closely matches Existence Erasure description.

Agree :
NXCHT.66,SunDaGamer,CloverDragon03,DarkDragonMedesu,Xinsignia1

Disagree : NXCHT.66,SunDaGamer,CloverDragon03,DarkDragonMedesu,Xinsignia1(Julius only)

Neutral :

Last edited:
I agree with Julius's spell being Time and Age Manip rather than EE. Changing Morris's ability from EE to Deconstruction is fine too. I'm not sure why Dante and Lucifero have EE for their gravitational singularities, they're crushing things into a single point, they'd be Black Hole Creation at best.

Ability in someone character profile is wrong and I want it to correct.

1.Problem Existence Erasure of Julius
Julius he has Existence Erasure in his profile because he can erase people with a blast and he can capture attacks and revert them as they never existed. But his magic just can ACCELERATES THE FLOW OF TIME DRASTICALLY which according to the image I sent Patry’s Arm just look older than before. Which it isn’t Existence Erasure it is just Time Manipulation and Age Manipulation.
His justifications list Time reversal + time annihilation, it didnt list acceleration.

Existence Erasure (With Time Reversal/Time Annihilation, Julius can erase people with a blast.
This is separate from time acceleration, since he can stockpile the time he steals from others, and use it for more advanced applications.

It's stated Julius can tremendously accelerate the flow of time and annihilate/destroy it. Time acceleration =/= time annihilation.
If it’s is really Existence Erasure why some parts of the Patry’s Arm even Erasure when he was attacked by Julius? Parts of revert them as they never existed I think this is just Time Manipulation because it just reverses magic before than creation magic it isn’t not Erasure magic.

This isn't why Julius has existence erasure. You've already listed why Julius has existence erasure (time reversal + annihilation) and the scan you're using to argue against EE (the time acceleration used on Patry's arm) was never suggested to be existence erasure, or used in any of its justifications.

I'm not exactly sure why that scan of Patry’s arm being aged is relevant to the discussion when it was never even suggested to be EE in the manga, or on his profile. It seems you're conflating time annihilation and acceleration to be the same thing which is incorrect.

Time acceleration =/=time annihilation.

Per our standards:

Existence Erasure is the simple power to remove something from existence, leaving nothing behind, a level of destruction beyond incineration, vaporization, and atomization. Rather than just reducing something to its constituent parts, this ability leaves absolutely nothing behind.

Time annihilation and time reversal should fit these descriptions since they leave absolutely nothing behind. You can put be me down for disagree for Julius.

Regarding the others, (such as Morris, Dante and Lucifero).I'm neutral for now (but leaning more towards agree)

However, I would like to see/get a better understanding of their justifications from those that formatted the profiles to have EE just in case if there's a valid justifion we missed.

Last edited:
I agree with Julius's spell being Time and Age Manip rather than EE.
To be clear, having an certain attribute doesn't necessarily mean you're only restricted to its base effects.

Julius/Lucius has teleportation due to time magic, Yuno has teleportation due to star magic Langris has EE due to spatial magic, and Mereoleonacan manipulate souls due to her flame magic. Attributes are just mediums for desired effects therefore, EE shouldn't just be restricted to spatial magic.

I do agree with the removals for Julius
Julius is specifically stated to have time annihilation in addition to time acceleration. They're two different things.

Existence Erasure (With Time Reversal/Time Annihilation, Julius can erase people with a blast.

The attack used against Patry was time acceleration, not time reversal or time annihilation which are the justifications for EE.

and Morris, at the very least
Changing Morris's ability from EE to Deconstruction is fine too. I'm not sure why Dante and Lucifero have EE for their gravitational singularities, they're crushing things into a single point, they'd be Black Hole Creation at best.

Leaning towards agree for these two as well. But before switching from neutral to agree, others that might have insight that we may have missed. But yeah, we share similar sentiments for Morris and Dante/Lucifero not having EE.

To be clear, having an certain attribute doesn't necessarily mean you're only restricted to its base effects.

Julius/Lucius has teleportation due to time magic, Yuno has teleportation due to star magic Langris has EE due to spatial magic, and Mereoleonacan manipulate souls due to her flame magic. Attributes are just mediums for desired effects therefore, EE shouldn't just be restricted to spatial magic.
I know that but Julius's application of time magic with that spell is accelerating time to the point that someone's dead remains would have fully decomposed, that's not existence erasure as EE's page clearly states:
Existence Erasure is the simple power to remove something from existence, leaving nothing behind, a level of destruction beyond incineration, vaporization, and atomization. Rather than just reducing something to its constituent parts, this ability leaves absolutely nothing behind.
The attack used against Patry was time acceleration, not time reversal or time annihilation which are the justifications for EE.
Is it ever confirmed that Julius used Time Annhilation rather than Time Acceleration on those two Eye of the Midnight Sun members because the spell Julius used on them and Patry look identical

I know that but Julius's application of time magic with that spell is accelerating time to the point that someone's dead remains would have fully decomposed, that's not existence erasure as EE's page clearly states:

Wouldn't time reversal and annihilation suffice since they leave nothing behind?

Is it ever confirmed that Julius used Time Annhilation rather than Time Acceleration on those two Eye of the Midnight Sun members because the spell Julius used on them and Patry look identical

It's never stated what the spell actually is, all that's noted is that he killed them. However, it doesn't even seem Julius's aim was to kill Patry only damage him since he was looking for answers about the stone tablet. He only killed the two looking grunts that didn't seem useful.

However, identical looking time spells do not mean they perform the same function which has been shown several times in the series for time magic.

The orbs that resembled chronostasis with a ring have been shown to be capable of both time stop and acceleration. And that's one of several times.

In the Patry fight, he froze one of Patry’s attacks with a chronostasis orb then accelerated it towards him at even faster speed.

Moreover his time reversal magic, and time acceleration spell for aging himself up also share the same appearance of Roman numerals applied to his body despite them being different spells.

Chrono anastasis which reverses time, and the unnamed time spell that Lucius used restrained Lucifero with Julius's grimoire also share the same appearance.

I think it's safe to say that he can apply any aspect of time manipulation to his spells regardless of their appearance. Therefore, I think its fair to assume the spells he used against Patry and spell he used against the two grunts are not the same.
Appearance, does not dictate its function when it comes to time magic, especially since Julius was looking for answers about the stone tablet.

Last edited:
Agree with Morris, disagree with Lucius and Julius. The manga explicitly states that they can destroy time which the OP conveniently left out of his post, this is a form of EE and should be listed on their profiles.

Wouldn't time reversal and annihilation suffice since they leave nothing behind?

It's never stated what the spell actually is, all that's noted is that he killed them. However, it doesn't even seem Julius's aim was to kill Patry only damage him since he was looking for answers about the stone tablet. He only killed the two looking grunts that didn't seem useful.

However, identical looking time spells do not mean they perform the same function which has been shown several times in the series for time magic.

The orbs that resembled chronostasis with a ring have been shown to be capable of both time stop and acceleration. And that's one of several times.

In the Patry fight, he froze one of Patry’s attacks with a chronostasis orb then accelerated it towards him at even faster speed.

Moreover his time reversal magic, and time acceleration spell for aging himself up also share the same appearance of Roman numerals applied to his body despite them being different spells.

Chrono anastasis which reverses time, and the unnamed time spell that Lucius used restrained Lucifero with Julius's grimoire also share the sane appearance.

I think it's safe to say that he can apply any aspect of time manipulation to his spells regardless of their appearance. Therefore, I think its fair to assume the spells the he used against Patry and spell he used against the two grunts are not the same.
Appearance, does not dictate its function when it comes to time magic, especially since Julius was looking for answers about the stone tablet.
ig Julius having EE for Time Annhilation is fine then

EE for Julius is fine via Time Annihilation then. After further consideration, I also support the removal of EE for Lucifero and Dante, along with Morris. Gravity Singularity would simply be Black Hole Creation

Time annihilation and time reversal should fit these descriptions since they leave absolutely nothing behind. You can put be me down for disagree for Julius.

1.Julius hasn’t Time annihilation he just can ACCELERATES THE FLOW OF TIME as I Said.
2.It was the same spell, Julius he killed 3 people, and the results of the nameless magic he used to attack. The three of them also turned to dust. And in the image of Patry arm being attacked by Julius is also has an example image of the third person being killed by Julius

Last edited:
I also support the removal of EE for Lucifero and Dante, along with Morris. Gravity Singularity would simply be Black Hole Creation
I agree with you Gravity Magic : Gravity Singularity It should just be Gravity Manipulation and Black Hole Creation. If this is the case, can we calculate AP from the black hole that Dante created?

I agree with you Gravity Magic : Gravity Singularity It should just be Gravity Manipulation and Black Hole Creation. If this is the case, can we calculate AP from the black hole that Dante created?
Technically yes, in fact it's already been done before, but it's an outlier

1.Julius hasn’t Time annihilation he just can ACCELERATES THE FLOW OF TIME as I Said.

It's literally stated he has time annihilation/destruction.

2.It was the same spell, Julius he killed 3 people, and the results of the nameless magic he used to attack. The three of them also turned to dust. And in the image of Patry arm being attacked by Julius is also has an example image of the third person being killed by Julius.

They're not the same spell. Moreover both CloverDragon and SunDaGamer have agreed that Julius's time annihilation suffices for EE and agree the others should lose EE.

At the minimum your post should reflect that.

Back