• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Adam vs SSJ Vegeta (Android Saga)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Adam vs the Vegeta that killed 19, also, speed is equalized, since Adam will most likely blitz Vegeta otherwise, so who wins?

Black Adam
SSJ Vegeta

probably gonna be like when vegeta fought android 18, he is just gonna tire himself out.Since Black adam has unlimited amounts of stamina due to the stamina of Shu, this fight shoudn't be any different.

I'm pretty sure vegeta didn't lose that fight with stamina, he just got overpowered. I think vegeta takes this with a wide set of moves to use, and his tenacity can help him in the fight.

LTB2000 said:
I'm pretty sure vegeta didn't lose that fight with stamina, he just got overpowered. I think vegeta takes this with a wide set of moves to use, and his tenacity can help him in the fight.
from what i was seeing he was, go watch the fight again when he was comtinually punching 18 on the mountain till he got tired.

LTB2000 said:
And he still kept on going. His saiyan pride and tenacity won't let him go down with exhaustion.
that still didn't change the fact he tired himself out letting 18 get the upperhand.

18 had the upper hand when she broke vegeta's arm. Vegeta was still going at her throughout the fight, and if stamina was really an issue for saiyans, then they would've been tired before the half way mark of their fight.

I have the volume where that fight happened, and Vegeta did in fact tire himself out. I mean, he was definitely outmatched and would have lost anyways, but he did tire himself out.

Black Adam holds the advantage with greater versatility, greater experience, and hax.

Black Adam would probably win here, unless Vegeta manages to pull off a Final Flash and obliterate the planet along with Black Adam, otherwise Adam takes this.

If it were Buu Saga Vegeta however, he would probably win, maybe even in SS1

Angelicus ONE said:
Black Adam would probably win here, unless Vegeta manages to pull off a Final Flash and obliterate the planet along with Black Adam, otherwise Adam takes this.
wouldn't blowing up the planet kill vegeta two?

Daarius.ivey said:
Angelicus ONE said:
wouldn't blowing up the planet kill vegeta two?
Can't be sure, he could survive, but then again he could perish along with the planet itself.

But, I can agree that Vegeta would probably use the Final Flash in the same means as he did in the Cell arc. He'd target his opponent, and where Cell triumphed - by regenerating his body, I think this would be Black Adam's demise.

I doubt Black Adam is stupid enough to let Vegeta sit around for the time it takes to charge up Final Flash.

He'll just kill him as soon as he starts doing it.

Promestein said:
I doubt Black Adam is stupid enough to let Vegeta sit around for the time it takes to charge up Final Flash.
He'll just kill him as soon as he starts doing it.
Vegeta goes for multiple Big Bang Atacks / Galick Guns / Final Shines, so that he can tire Adam and get himself enough time, to nuke him with a FF

That would exhaust him. Black Adam has equal or better stamina, regardless.

In that time, Black Adam has the means to kill him multiple times.

not to mention black adam magic allows him to survive in the vacuum of space, heck maybe black adam should destroy the planet instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back