• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  • laughs in Saitama's mile long loss record*
Trust me, Zeno is not the only character we do this for. Not even close.

TheArsenal1212 said:
Yeah I'm sticking with my original statement. Bloodlusted means both are gonna go for the wincon immediately and it's nearly impossible to say which is faster. Sounds like a solid incon to me
I will vote incon for these reasons, if speed wasn't equal I guess it would be way different then

The Wright Way said:
The fact that Zeno has never shown the ability to because he's not Vegito.
The fact that there was no other reason he could do it except pure strength. It's like the vice shout.

Ponkpunk said:
The Wright Way said:
The fact that Zeno has never shown the ability to because he's not Vegito.
The fact that there was no other reason he could do it except pure strength. It's like the vice shout.
I think the logic is more, even though your physical body has changed, the actual amount of Ki doesn't change. And yes while weaker characters are unable to do anything since they lack the requisite amount of Ki to do what Vegito did, Vegito has such a hilarious amount of Ki that they retain the ability to perform actions in their changed, smaller format.

Yeah well sure, that works too, and I' pretty sure it'd be safe to assume zeno is above him in every category...

Technically, it wasn't considered a stomp the last time it was made.

I'm voting Inconclusive because snapping/raising a hand are similar in terms of speed, so whoever does that first wins.

I would vote Inconclusive as well. Both defeat each other with their first move (either Zeno erases Bill by closing his fist or Bill snaps and turns Zeno to tapstery) and both acts are comparable in speed so it could go both ways

Wasn't Zeno supposed to get resistance to every power in DB or something which included Transmutation, what happened to that?

The real cal howard said:
Snap is a half a second quicker. That's all you'll need. So Bill wins.
I've been trying this for 5 minutes and I don't see it. The only way snapping is definitively faster is if your hand is already ready to snap.

Eu ted im my house, snap and squch, durres same time, i snaed and squished my hand in same time( not two hands just one hand

Back