• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs. Zeus (Myth)

I genuinely have no idea how far Zeus is into Low 2-C.

It says he ate all the gods and everything, but I wonder how strong were the gods.

>High 4-C

Pretty sure the Orphic version of Aphrodite / Hera is said to be the source from which all things spring forth

also he ate Phanes, the Creator God

Well, Bill is very casually x2 above baseline. He one-shot Time Baby who is baseline. So Zeus has the AP advantage, maybe.

Is Zeus 3-D with 4-D power or just 4-D?

Probably, i remember reading that he was already the absolute source of all things in existence, and the cause of all causation, that is mingled to all things, regardless of how big or small

Then he ate all the gods and assimilated their power into his body, whilst all of the Orphic Universe, across Past, Present and Future reformed inside of him

Funny how no one commented on how thematic the "Zeus eats everything" ending is. ovo

I know that.

This is just what I've seen has generally been assumed. You can have your own interpretation.

Back