• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Zen-Oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABoogieYesSir said:
Bill via reality warping ;) he literally has more hax.
Which will be next to useless since Zeno can one-shot him before he has the chnce to use them.

Bill is amusing.

Zen'o will not erase him from the get go.

Therefore, Bill can mind play with Zen'o and make a deal.

Bill wins.

SchroKatze said:
Bill is amusing.

Bill wins.
Zeno has killing intentions, so he would go immediately with erasure.

SchroKatze said:
Bill is amusing.

Bill wins.
and bill would do that why? he only ever does it when the one he does it has knowlege he wants, and bill has no way to know that zeno is a 2c character

Yeahboiii123 said:
Stryk3r1337 said:
Tonybalongna said:
Yeahboiii123 said:
I think he's using Low 2-C Bill, not 2-A Bill
both characters are at their maximum
If Bill is 2-A at his maximum, then this is a major stomp in Bill's favour.
Yeah, so that's why I think he's using Low 2-C. 2-A vs 2-C is a massive stomp.
He actually said a few posts ago that Bill is at his maximium.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Yeahboiii123 said:
It doesn't matter.
If Bill is 2-A, he stomps

If Bill is Low 2-C, Zeno stomps.
lel no he doesent stomp in 2c versions, bill can win, AKA not a stomp
I'm not sure about Low 2-C Bill against 2-C Zeno tho. I mean 1 VS 18? And the numbers here are the universes they can destroy.

Yeahboiii123 said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:
Yeahboiii123 said:
It doesn't matter.
If Bill is 2-A, he stomps

If Bill is Low 2-C, Zeno stomps.
lel no he doesent stomp in 2c versions, bill can win, AKA not a stomp
I'm not sure about Low 2-C Bill against 2-C Zeno tho. I mean 1 VS 18? And the numbers here are the universes they can destroy.
If your hax are potent enough, they can effect a being stronger than you.

No omni king if he is angry he will destroy all after all he can destroy low 2-C level god+10 fighters on universal level+universe and all that is just like blink for him.

bill was erased by a simple mindwipe, im sure zeno would have no problem wiping him off the face of the multiverse

People are vastly overestimating Zeno's willingness to erase someone so fast. Bill would haxstomp.

And zero of these circumstances took place as soon as the fight started. It wouldn't be fast enough to avoid Bill haxstomping.

Raising your hand and closing it is 1000s of times faster then fooling around which is what Bill always does.

Legit he's never even once fought a character that could actually do anything to him disregarding PIS and is more cocky then ******* Dante and the Flash.

Regardless, both Cal and Dragon call this a stomp for Zeno yet it was never closed.

Hakai plz

Cal actually said Bill would stomp IIRC.

That's not the point I'm trying to make. Zeno has literally never started a fight by erasing. He plays around a lot in-character. Unless you annoy him, he won't erase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back