• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Urotsuki

It's 4-D. But you don't need to multiverse bust in order to harm a 4-D being. If Bill does get the occasion to harm her true self, his sheer 2-A AP should do it.

Just...kill her true self? You don't need hax to kill a higher D being, just AP on its level. Bill would be haxless, but still able to fight a higher d being.

I guess. Or just beams her to death like he did with Time Baby.

A multiverse bust has 2-A range and AoE. Things that can't be killed due to being too big or relying on the multiverse in some manner can be killed this way. It can also bypass the mid-godly regen of 3-D characters (at least for some of them).

I know, but I just meant that Bill doesn't have to resort to literally just punching in order to use his AP.

Bill as far as AP goes is like goku.

And he never starts with multiverse bust, so he just gets erased. Iy's not really needing of a summary.

I love how in a neutral setting, we just assume the character starts in a Yume character's dream. Like that's fair at all lol.

Also, I love how "fabric of existence" is downplayed to Low 2-C. When people threaten the destruction of everything, it goes up to how big the verse is, with very few exceptions. Cant say that I'm surprised though.

It was also explained why even if it was the whole verse it wouldn't chanhe the dura, but you wouldn't know that.

And unfair? That's like saying Thanos being in a universe where the infinity stones work is unfair.

Except it totally would. If your excuse is "you don't know how he was going to do it", one, we don't assume glass canon status until proven otherwise without PIS, and two, literally shown as an explosion. Only reason that went through is because I didn't want to comment on the thread.

Incredibly false analogy, as in order for Thanos to have that match, he doesn't need the opponent to literally be a dream to him.

No, that wasn't it. But who cares? If you didn't want to actually argue it, then don't

No, he just needs the oponent to be a creation of a thing he has complete control over. But I guess you can ask for all of Pelinal's matches to be removed because they assume they are all the dream of the godhead too.

It isn't tier 0, and regardless, why? Why is it any better to assume? Becuase it is more powerfull?

It's not like everything is part of it's dream, so it isn't incredible to say that an enemy in a battle also wouldn't be.

@PaChi. Yes. I'm tired. I don't have the energy to put up with BS I normally would on the daily. I'll say what's on my mind and I won't blunt it, even if it comes off as spiteful. No "ovo" or anything, unless I'm completely joking.

...this will probably only be a problem for 30 minutes until I either go back to watching JJBA or going to sleep.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
It isn't tier 0, and regardless, why? Why is it any better to assume? Becuase it is more powerfull?

It's not like everything is part of it's dream, so it isn't incredible to say that an enemy in a battle also wouldn't be.
Oh, I'm sorry. 1-A. Changes my argument sooo much.

Yes it totally matters. One is completely transcendent of everything, the other isn't. Unless you want to say that Urotsuki is higher dimensional to all of her opponents by default, then.

From what? If Uro erased him, not really (he could just leave through a barrier tough).

Low godly regen should be enough to survive everything going kaboom because someone woke up.

The whole dream is erased, and I remember there being stuff like ghosts. Not that assuming that a ghost would survive what all of reality wouldn't.

You kind of didn't answer my point? Why would someone being part of a videogame (white face), made from a bunch of stones (thanos), being part of thr dream of the godhead or any such being and etc. be any more incredible?

We assume stuff like this constantly.

The whole dream is erased, and I remember there being stuff like ghosts. Not that assuming that a ghost would survive what all of reality wouldn't.

But Bill isnt a dream of hers. Bill is from outside the dream.

Bill shouldnt be erased at the same level as the dream, just needs to survive everything going "Zeno".

From what? If Uro erased him, not really (he could just leave through a barrier tough).

Low godly regen should be enough to survive everything going kaboom because someone woke up.

Bill would need Mid-Godly to survive. His regen is Low-Godly so he gets erased.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
You kind of didn't answer my point? Why would someone being part of a videogame (white face), made from a bunch of stones (thanos), being part of thr dream of the godhead or any such being and etc. be any more incredible?

We assume stuff like this constantly.
We shouldn't make that assumption for the former either, and the latter two are actual cosmic beings.

Pachi..

How did you notice the hostility (not really, but whatever) without reading what we are talking about?

The real cal howard said:
We shouldn't make that assumption for the former either, and the latter two are actual cosmic beings.
And what about them being cosmic? The very weakness of the stones is completly ignored.

And for the former, you should make a discussion about verse equal, because that wasn't really agreed on.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Pachi..

How did you notice the hostility (not really, but whatever) without reading what we are talking about?
I agree with cal. Simple.

Bill is someone from outside the dream that entered it.

That is what neutral setting means. Otherwise why wouldnt we assume that they are fighting outside the dream?

Unless the girl has feats of forcibly making people part of her dream, of course.

Back