• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher VS The Player (Sims)

Inconclusive, as its on tought mindhax vs precog and finger snap.

If the precog gets downgraded due to my stuff then player ftw.

Oh dang. Forgot the player had that.

Player mindhaxes and proceeds to have fun with the most versatile Sim yet.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Doesn't Bill resist Mind Manipulation? Or is The Player's Mind Hax really good or something like that?
Bills resistance is actually more a madness manip resistance. Its more akin to being able to look at cthulhu without going mad.

It in no ways helps with any proper mind hax, especialy not with country/planetary wide ones.

I don't remember that being a thing. It can merely ignore the resistance from people (max amount of people a sims manip can affect is around a hundred, the sim can posses every sim regardless of that)

The main reason beyond mind hax is that bill is unlikely to use abilities that actually kill the player, with half of his abilities being contact based

I wonder what would happen if you used probability hax on bill considering his whole "exists in a state of quantum uncertainty" thing

The Player presses The A button and boom, Bill is instantly mind haxed into his own collection (and turns green because that was his original design, I think). The Player FRA.

Yeah, Bill was originally going to be green, so he would look like the pyramid in the dollar bill, but Alex changed it to yellow because he was afraid people would meme Bill by comparing him to a leaf; the internet got around that by comparing Bill to a dorito instead.

Being in a state of uncertanty won't really help with something that forces you to be in a state of certanty.

Back