• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Giygas

Bill due to better hax including molecular manipulation, resistance to reality warping and space time manipulation, and soul removal, that and Bill has immortality while Giygas doesn't, another thing Bill has that Giygas doesn't is Higher Dimensional Manipulation, which would allow Bill to manipulate Giygas out of all space time continuums

Bill would only be able to take on Giygas if he were freed from the barrier. When freed, his power would truly be limitless. Nothing would stop him. He stopped time completely just by existing in our multiverse, and he can manipulate all timensions, as well as time and space itself. Giygas is also a tragic and mindless form of evil, unable to think properly, whereas Bill is a complete monster, has vast knowledge, and could easily drum up a solution to this battle. As awesome and terrifying as Giygas is, Bill is worse. Guess who my vote goes to.

I'm not trutly sure, but i'm going with Giygas, Giygas took over the entire Universe (or Universes?) and englufed them on his own Darkness, leaving nothing but itself, and that's only the Giygas we battle IN THE PAST, for the Giygas in the future that has arrived to Earth and was victorious, is a billion times stronger than the Nightmare Fuel we get to battle!

i don't think Bill's space-time manipulation could work. since i'm pretty sure nor Space or Time exist whenever Giygas has conquered something, the only thing that could defeat him was, in short, a Fourth Wall Breaking Attack (the PLAYER'S Prays)

Not mentioning Giygas is virtually invulnerable inside de Devil Machine, also, a lot more intelligent, AND can emulate other's attacks, also immune to PSI attacks (or any form of Psychic attack as far as i remember)

Bill's only chance is Reality Warping, if that doesn't work, Bill will be consumed in the Madness that is Giygas, and if that doesn't kill him, then he will be trapped in eternal suffering for eternity

Wut I made a thread on this,lol.

• AHEM* Giygas wins. Void Manipulation, mind hax, and Non corperal , and attack reflection. Bill has no way of truly harming Giygas, plus if you add his PK abilities, like Flash (which has chance to OHK) or paralysis, Restricting Bills reality warping (unless if it's a thought process or not requiring Movement) and other Attacks. Bill has no resistance to any of these Attacks/hax. And yeah, he destroyed the universe in the future with Ness in it, which is why BuzzBuzz was sent to warn Present Ness about it, although I don't know how powerful Giygas was at that timeline. Also, Giygas was killed on a near conceptual level, and needed the player to do so, so unless Bill can pull something like that, my vote is Giygas. (I made the same thread, but it was Low 2-C Bill) Feel free to correct me on that or something, I mean this is 2-A Bill (right?) Oh, I forgot! Giygas is Omnipresent, so you might wanna equalize speed, or else Bill will get speed blitz.

DaBigP said:
Wut I made a thread on this,lol.
I think someone doesn't need speed when you're EVERYWHERE AND NOWHERE at the same time, no matter how fast Bill manages to ru- i mean, fl-... whatever, Giygas will be literally one.. """""step""""" further, While Bill as moving at god knows what speed, Giygas was already there, waiting for him to arrive

Not mentioning Giygas classic "You cannot grasp the true form of Giygas attack!" and "Giygas did SOMETHING!", these are things that may be so horrifing, or so powerful, nobody really knows what it is, but something is sure: it DOES hurt you, it DOES damage, and it's A LOT (i recall losing a lot against Giygas while playing, and i mean it)

The only thing that could save Bill for a horrible death, is if he somehow maanged to break the fourth wall and convince whoever is watching to help him defeat Giygas

I think someone doesn't need speed when you're EVERYWHERE AND NOWHERE at the same time, no matter how fast Bill manages to ru- i mean, fl-... whatever, Giygas will be literally one.. """""step""""" further, While Bill as moving at god knows what speed, Giygas was already there, waiting for him to arrive

Not mentioning Giygas classic "You cannot grasp the true form of Giygas attack!" and "Giygas did SOMETHING!", these are things that may be so horrifing, or so powerful, nobody really knows what it is, but something is sure: it DOES hurt you, it DOES damage, and it's A LOT (i recall losing a lot against Giygas while playing, and i mean it)

The only thing that could save Bill for a horrible death, is if he somehow maanged to break the fourth wall and convince whoever is watching to help him defeat Giygas

The "You cannot grasp the true form of Giygas attack" is similar to Giegue "The form of Giegue attack was inexplicable!" By the way, it's outside help to ask someone to for help outta of the battle /:

In side note, Giygas attack is likely some PK/PSI attack that I guess cannot be perceived in a way, these include: PK Flash, PK Thunder, PK Freeze, PSI rocking (which is a wave attack by the way) and PK Fire. Also, Giygas ABSORBED Paula's call for help by the darkness.

Also, I don't think Bill would be starting off with all of his haxes, he will probably be judgemental on Giygas, while Giygas is just there calling out Ness a lot, and proceed to attack Bill.

DaBigP said:

The "You cannot grasp the true form of Giygas attack" is similar to Giegue "The form of Giegue attack was inexplicable!" By the way, it's outside help to ask someone to for help outta of the battle /:
In side note, Giygas attack is likely some PK/PSI attack that I guess cannot be perceived in a way, these include: PK Flash, PK Thunder, PK Freeze, PSI rocking (which is a wave attack by the way) and PK Fire. Also, Giygas ABSORBED Paula's call for help by the darkness.

Yes you're right, i forgot that (didn't battle Giegue in a LONG time honestly), still, there's no debout that those attacks do a lot of damage.

If Bill can't call for help to anyone (special the one out of the 4th wall) than is Game Over to him, he can't do anything, can't hit him, can't make deals, and God have mercy on him if he decides to enter Giygas' mind (if there's anything left of it that is)

Yes you're right, i forgot that (didn't battle Giegue in a LONG time honestly), still, there's no debout that those attacks do a lot of damage.

If Bill can't call for help to anyone (special the one out of the 4th wall) than is Game Over to him, he can't do anything, can't hit him, can't make deals, and God have mercy on him if he decides to enter Giygas' mind (if there's anything left of it that is)

"Giygas cannot think rationally any more, and he isn't even aware of what he is doing now. His own mind was destroyed by his incredible power. What an all-mighty idiot!"- Pokey Minch

It's clear that Bill can't enter in his mind, he can interact with Giygas, but that's just it. (don't quote me, it's gonna get too long.)

Um, no one is going to argue that you two blatantly necroposted? Not trying to be mean or anything but this thread didn't have replies for 2 years.

Back