• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Giratina

While I'm ignoring the whole tier stuff, I'll have to play Devil's Advocate a little bit here with the dimensional stuff and hax not working.

First things first, there's no dimensional barrier separating these two. They're both 4D for the match so naturally the hax reaches each other, as there's no such difference or dimensionality preventing any hax from working here.

Second, while I don't see Bill straight up transmuting Giratina into a pudding, a dorito or a space station, unless Giratina has displayed feats of resistance to transmutation (which I do not know if he has), we are to assume that at some point it may work.

...And Cal, you defended a point very much similar to this one yourself in a past thread. ovo

Oh, you're completely right, Fate. Matter hax would work...if it weren't for two things. One, Giratina is the literal concept of antimatter. Don't think matter manipulation would work. Two, even if Giratina wasn't, like say his brethren Palkia and Dialga, hr still predates matter, and helped create it in the universe.

If the opponent was someone without those factors, like say, Nayru, I don't doubt it would work.

@Fate

That's not what i meant. I meant that if he transmutated a regular human into a banner, this doesn't translate into affecting a Low 2-C to the same extent. Sooner or later it could work? Sure. But Bill isn't transmutating Giratina just by snapping his fingers at the beginning

They operate on the same dimensional level, yes. The point was directed to the "Bill turns it into a banner" thing. Not hax in general.

Actually, I'm against the whole thing that just because you're higher dimensional, that means your hax is automatically superior. Someone who has mind manipulation and is 192-D could be barely capable of mind controlling a dumb puppy.

Yeah, but would you say that mind controlling two people is more impressing than mindscrewing a 192-D being?

@Kal and Cal Alrighty then, that's all I wanted to point out.

That being said, I feel like Giratina has more chances here either way (yes, even if I assume the transmutation works). As far as I know It seems to have an overall more solid skillset and battle feats against other Low 2-Cs than Bill so it should take it.

Wait until Azzy decides to break the door to this thread.

The real cal howard said:
Actually, I'm against the whole thing that just because you're higher dimensional, that means your hax is automatically superior. Someone who has mind manipulation and is 192-D could be barely capable of mind controlling a dumb puppy.
Make a CRT for it.

Kaltias said:
@Fate
That's not what i meant. I meant that if he transmutated a regular human into a banner, this doesn't translate into affecting a Low 2-C to the same extent. Sooner or later it could work? Sure. But Bill isn't transmutating Giratina just by snapping his fingers at the beginning
My point was that it was said above Bill would need a feat of affecting a Low 2-C/someone on Giratina's level with said hax instead of Giratina needing feats of resistance against it, otherwise it wouldn't possibly work and the person bringing up said point would be the one to provide proof.

Of course, being fair, the one who brought it up in the first place did use a NLF by saying it would work on 1-A beings, of all things...

Anyway in all seriousness, I feel like Giratina has more chances and is more likely to defeat Bill here. Mostly thanks to Fate's reasons cuz I'm a lazy f**k.

I was "quoting" the guy from above. Who pretty much said (Not outright said, but implied) that the Death Note could kill a 1-A. In a way of showing how ridiculous that is.

@Dragon Lies, you're shifting the blame to others while you abuse NLF against Giratina. Reporting you right now.

Please. I actually like Giratina. Iwuld never do that. Plus I'm pretty butthurt that this triangle can solo Digimon and SMT...

I think we've reached 7 votes...

Giratina: NeoZex, Dragon, Fate, PaChi, Cal, Peppy (I think...), Me.

Bill: Penguinkingpin

Back