• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A match must wait 24 hours with a grace period before requesting an addition. Also, it is invalid if the match is a stomp, which I personally believe this is. Isn't really a fair matchup when Doof has literally no way to win.

Assaltwaffle said:
How does he have any chance? I see no way for him to beat Bill.
As I said above, Doof actually does have the perfect tools for taking him down if he doesn't get one-shot by Bill. Least-likely-inator (or whatever it was called) would cause Bill to do the least likely thing in his nature, which would most likely put him in a defeatable state via Doof's Amnesia-Inator

Well considering he did that once, I can think of a lot of things less likely for Bill to do. Like apologize or be nice.

EdwardSuoh said:
Well considering he did that once, I can think of a lot of things less likely for Bill to do. Like apologize or be nice.
That's why I haven't yet casted a vote for either side, because as you say, it may just neutralize him, which would still make it an easier match for Doof. Plus, with one year of prep, I feel Doof would most likely be able to make something that would allow him to hold off against Bill's raw power, then hit him with a likely-upgraded Least-Likely-Inator and then take the match from there. It would be difficult, but my vote goes to Doctor Doof.

Back