• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Bugs Bunny

Isn't most of Bill's hax like... not quite combat applicable? He more or less just puts on a show.

Let me see what haxes work and I'll tell you... Low 2-C can't really harm 2-Cs with punches...

Bugs could hurt him. Bill is actually 3-D with 4-D powers at best. Same with Bugs, but he's able to harm beings on that level. Also, Bugs can use the Phantom Zome Projector.

Well, then.

Bugs' hax can still work on other beings on his level. What's stopping him from sealing him off?

If I'm not mistaken... bloodlusted characters usually go for the strongest abilities, yes? Well, Bugs Bunny adapts faster than Bill Cipher and I don't see how he can escape from being deleted by the rabbit and Bill has literally no way getting rid of the former's immortality.

I made it because Stan Lee said that who would win in a fight is whomever you want, and I went ahead and debunked it. Though I was talking about VS Debates... it seems that's actually the way things play out in here...

Can't deny that. Though, Stan did make a point. Sure, in actual debates, you have to bring points, but really, it's all that if one can't do research.

Yeah, but the way it was being used is for VS Debates and that's just a no-no, I made this to explain that he didn't see it on the same perspective as ours, we have to logically decide the winner, not make any excuses, be it poorly or well written, in order to win.

N-No one... actually responded to my image and-and I took... 2 hours so.. I.. wanted.. to post it.. h-here... sorry.

Back