• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Asriel REMATCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, yeah.

But seriously. Imagine if people brought this up every time to debunk a "holding-back" statement. They were only presuming.

Everyone was voting Asriel due to his AP and the fact that even if we assume their haxes would affect each other, Bill would be nullified, what exactly do you mean by "count the valid votes"?

As much as it pains me to see Bill Cipher lose to an effing Undertale character, it seems like everyone voting for Bill is grasping at straws at this point.

@Saikou The Lewd King As I said before, Asriel's votes were somewhat vague and I did said that he is stronger.

Bill has Precognition, I say that power null will not touch him.

Angel of Death happens automatically wehn Asriel uses his full power, it nullifies everything so the opponent can do nothing but struggle.

Also, they were not vauge. They specifically say they voted for superior AP.

You are trying to downplay how much stronger he is by saying he apparently doesn't know the limits of his own power when he was purposely restraining himself.

Ask what exactly?

Literally all of the reasons you've gone over are speculatory at best and you still haven't covered the AP gap.

Eficiente said:
Bill has more abilities, experience and intellect. Even if Asriel were stronger this would be for an unknown amount.
Also Asriel's votes here are somewhat vague and need better reasons.
Bill has no combat experience outside of time baby. Asriel as reset the universe enough times to know each and every possible outcome of his interactions with the residents of the underground like the back of his hand, this would include killing all of them. Bill's powers mean nothing if Asriel nulls all if then just by being there. Also like people said above Asriel was barely trying at the start of the fight and he was already baseline.

• Replies to joke comment
  • Ignores the other three comments describing superior AP, Power Null, and questioning the effectiveness of Bill's Precognition

For the third time, yes, I see that Asriel is stronger. I just don't see the difference being immense, but ok.

I suggested that Bill would win via intellect, experience and haxes. Can someone explain how is Asriel's combat experience superior to Bill's intellect?; All the experience he won with the resets don't seem very impressive in comparison.

Dude, we already discussed that their haxes don't work on each other and that it comes down to AP.

If they did, Asriel Power Nulls the moment he goes Full Power.

It's stated to be immense. You're just playing with words to make it sounds like it's not.

Because Bill Cipher has literally fought no one except Time Baby, which was a casual one-shot. Meanwhile Asriel fought countless times. Hax doesn't matter because it wasn't used on someone he is equal to. Even if we assume it would work on Asriel, then Asriel gets Power Nullification and renders everything Bill can do moot.

Also, SAVE & LOAD. Just, SAVE & LOAD.

Eficiente said:
For the third time, yes, I see that Asriel is stronger. I just don't see the difference being immense, but ok.
I suggested that Bill would win via intellect, experience and haxes. Can someone explain how is Asriel's combat experience superior to Bill's intellect?; All the experience he won with the resets don't seem very impressive in comparison.
Hax means nothing if Bill can't even move. Asriel pretty much paralyzes his opponent just by being their.

In comparison to what? Being a trillion years old means nothing if he barely did anything during that time. Asriel has been repeatedly fighting against some pretty skilled and powerful characters enough times to the point where everything in the underground seemed scripted to him.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
It's stated to be immense. You're just playing with words to make it sounds like it's not.

Because Bill Cipher has literally fought no one except Time Baby, which was a casual one-shot. Meanwhile Asriel fought countless times. Hax doesn't matter because it wasn't used on someone he is equal to. Even if we assume it would work on Asriel, then Asriel gets Power Nullification and renders everything Bill can do moot.

Also, SAVE & LOAD. Just, SAVE & LOAD.
Didn't Kal state power null wasn't helping?

Asriel's power null shouldn't affect Bill as its 2-B. That said, 98% of Bill's powers never worked on another 2-A to my knowledge, so this comes down to AP which Asriel has

If Power Null doesn't help then neither does most of Bill's hax, since both have the justification of "Hasn't shown the ability to affect 2-A people"

Yeah, basically, either Bill's hax doesn't work, which means Asriel obliterates him with his AP, or it does work, which would mean Asriel's hax would work too, and he could nullify Bill. Bill loses either way.

And?

Well aware Bill's abilities aren't helping. I was just correcting the idea of power null being useful.

Course SAVE AND LOAD is still a thing.

I was saying that in the events that we assumed that Bill's hax worked, then so would Asriel's, rending the point moot.

Actually, if you stop to think about it, Bill became a pretty weak 2-A since he lost his regen, the guy is baseline and has never fought any other 2-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back