• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Asriel REMATCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote for Asriel here, and this is a very interesting matchup. Bill could likely cause madness and headache for Asriel, but I think Asriel's AoD and Hyper Goner is going to help him take Bill down for good.

There shouldn't be a grace, Zach's reasons revolve around Hax which won't work here

Plus he thinks Asriel is baseline.

Bill has more abilities, experience and intellect. Even if Asriel were stronger this would be for an unknown amount.

Also Asriel's votes here are somewhat vague and need better reasons.

Eficiente said:
Bill has more abilities, experience and intellect. Even if Asrriel were stronger this would be for an unknown amount.

Also Asriel's votes here are somewhat vague and need better reasons.
He's ridiculously stronger then Bill considering Bill is baseline.

Also, "Better experience"

How?

so, asriel can null bill powers and has a big AP advantage, isn't this a stomp ? bill can't do anything to harm asriel

Kaltias said:
Asriel's power null shouldn't affect Bill as its 2-B. That said, 98% of Bill's powers never worked on another 2-A to my knowledge, so this comes down to AP which Asriel has
@Overlord

Since you ignored my previous completely, please read this.

You see this?

He's not.

Done.

Gargoyle One said:
Also, "Better experience"
How?
"I CAN SEE A KALEIDOSCOPE OF TEMPORAL PROBABILITY WITH FLUCTUATING RANGE! I CAN ALSO SEE THAT THERE ARE INFINITE ALTERNATE VERSIONS OF ME IN INFINITE ALTERNATE DIMENSIONS ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION WITH INFINITE VARIATION!" Bill, the 1 trillion years old dorito.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Is the experience enough to make up for the immense AP gap?
Unlikely. Not to only that, Asriel's experience isn't necessarily low either, as he lived through a massive amount of outcomes and timeline results as a Flower. Yes, Bill may have much more experience in general, but you generally learn more in your early years of doing something. The AP gap is going to be extremely difficult, if not impossible, for Bill to overcome, whereas the experience gap might not even be as big as is generally perceived to be. (Hope all this made sense)

That sounds like it should be "Superior to his previous self by an unknown amount", ok he is stronger, but not by much.

Dude "i'm on par with you using a mere fraction of my power" is definitely "much stronger"

@Gargoyle One It's highly reasonable to believe that he was just presuming.

I'm pretty sure that if there is anyone who can know how much he is holding back, that's Asriel himself

Eficiente said:
@Gargoyle One It's highly reasonable to believe that he was just presuming.
How so? You really think he doesn't know the limits of his own power when he was SPECIFICALLY holding back?

@Gargoyle

I mean if that's what Cell said when he told Goku he was only using a fraction of his power.

"I only THINK I am."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back