• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher tries to solo your verse

What a Beautiful Series: The M eats him for lunch and Edison plays him like a fiddle.

Devil May Cry: Don't think the chars have a way around that Low-Godly, but that's a lot of Low 2-C's he has to go through. May or may not clear, or draw even.

Nasuverse: Don't think so I guess.

Fortissimo: May or may not clear depending on revisions.

Fist of the North Star: Yes

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Probably with the exception of Novel Kars perhaps

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: Clears AFAIK

Honkai Impact 3rd: Same as Nanoha and FOTNS

God of War: Most likely clears I assume

Masadaverse: Yakou, Reinhard or Kuubou blocks him

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke: Yuuki might be able to, and EoS WN Rimuru complete stops him.

Toriko (Universe): Clears

My Hero Academia: Clears

Sonic:Solaris eats dimensions and the doritos now

Archie Sonic:Enerjak,Ultra Sonic,Titan Tails,Master Mogul,Chaos Knuckles and all the other 2-As destroy the verse

UT:Chara gives Bill a bad time

TGGP:Literally everyone but the human side characters body

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Actually Kirby could beat Bill with a Friend Heart.
Friend Heart is a projectile

Bill doesn't let himself get hit by attacks usually.

The Gamer : If he goes wwirdmageddon, he just gives time people to mindhax the heck out of him.

Mortebianca: Jonatha's infinite versions dab towards him. Though he likely stops at the biomechanical virus or the pope just absorbs him and now he has a few other million tier 2s as roommates.

D.I.C.E.: Probably soloes unless the ultimate die decides to **** with his mind.

Simd: Get's thrown to a whole new Nightmare Realm.

Kusoge: Get's PIS'd.

Doki Doki Literature Club!: Without Bloodlust he gets deleted or plot'd early on.

Pokémo: No

Dante already defeated him tho.

in fact Argosax and void mundus if they could with it already what they would have in a stopped time and then warpean it.

Toriko: acasia/neo: via hax but bill steps unless I am forgetting someone with a sealing hax or an erasure like that of acasia / neo.

Undertale: stop in God tier.

Dragon ball: stop in xenoverse/heroes

Marvel: stop 2-c tier.

Marvel Cinematic Universe: stop in Dormammu.

Dc comic: stop in low 2-C spectre.

Doom: bill stomps.

Arrowverse: stop in god and speed force.

Xenoblade: Shulk prevents universal genocide once again

Fire Emblem: Clears for now

SMT: A giant phallic object in a throne devours him

Persona: Random school boy shoots him in the head

DMC: Nuh uh

Xenogears/Xenosaga: Even though the verse isn't quite on the wiki anymore, I'd still say Bill gets stomped extremely hard here

Sonic: Lol

You didn't even need to mention Stevie wonder. Even the fodder in SMT absolutely mauls on Bill.

Earthbound: The Chosen Four defeats Bill and prevents Weirdness thanks to the help of the Truth of the Universe. The Player comes in to wipe Bill away. Lucas pulls the needle and Dark Dragon erases Bill's concept. Giegue Passively mind hax's Bill and now has access to great powers to use against the kids. Ergo, Bill doesn't get far.

Twisted Metal: Calypso would either be impressed with Bill or really Pissed off that he ruined his contest. Either way, Calypso could probably trap Bill for eternity or perhaps attempt to steal his powers to gain even more abilities just like what he did with Minion (Ultimately this might backfire tho).

Castlevania: I think Dracula could pull a win off here possibly.

World of Darkness: There are mages that are just like Bill I'm pretty sure. Caine stands there etc

Elder Scrolls: Prolly gets to the point when Vivec needs to thrust his spear.

Jojo: Novel Kars prolly does something, mayyyyybe GER too.

Darkest Dungeon: Solos

Guilty Gear: Probably solos but this is a complicated matter.

Soul Calibur: Solos

Star Wars: Errrr I'm kinda leaning on no for this.

Blazblue: 2-As stand there

The Dark Tower: Pennywise glares

Archie Comics: Gets beaten by a 4-B

Masadaverse: Reinhard throws his spear

JoJo: GER resets

Kirby: Kirby stomps according to Efi

GetBackers: Get lawhaxed, boiii!

Marvel: Thanos snaps his fingers

Back