• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher reaches MFTL+

I can't accept calcs, I just accepted the idea of using the calc for his speed if it's accepted, which also needs to be accepted by more users than just me.

Staff should be called here, you can add some arguments in favor of Bill having this speed in the OP (what I said in the calc, his superhuman speed feat in Gravity Falls that already makes others keeping up with him an outlier, and maybe the same with his AP & dura based on his Town level feat).

Eficiente said:
I can't accept calcs, I just accepted the idea of using the calc for his speed if it's accepted, which also needs to be accepted by more users than just me.
Staff should be called here, you can add some arguments in favor of Bill having this speed in the OP.
The thing is that calc members ignored this, you can close if I did wrong there

Elizhaa said:
Hologramas or projections of ideas aren't perhaps the best thing to base a rating around, specially in cases like this one when I'm pretty sure what's displayed it's perhaps not the most accurate showcase of what would actually happen but the general idea behind it (I'm pretty sure that Bill isn't actually suggesting that Ford would end up as a half upper body of the size of a Galaxy).

Like, if we were talking about a supporting feat I would find it somewhat more reasonable, but give the rating solely for an scene like this it's somewhat iffy. Dunno.

StrymULTRA said:
So this is wonky too
It does seems so, to be honest.

I'm not very convinced that we should use what is essentially a hypothetical feat to justify his speed, especially since the whole context of that scene is him lying to Ford about giving him ultimate power. Bill's not really someone who can be taken at his word.

I think the laser dodging feats are good to use. Still not sure about the vision stuff. But Relativistic to FTL is a good upgrade for the verse.

So at the very least his speed should be upped to Relativistic or FTL (Depending on what calcs we use).

Finally getting rid of that Unknown his speed, bout time.

Yeah. I wonder if we should recalc those feats here just to be sure, since that person calced the same feat in the OP but got waaay lower results.

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Bill also scale at the very least above Dipper since he blitzed him
I agree on this points; at the very least, I think Bill's speed can be updated to superhuman.

I will comment more on the calculation later likely when the calculation is evaluated.

Yeah that's good for now. Though if Dipper's reactions speed is accepted then Bill scales above that since he got right infront of Dipper before he could react

We do have calcs that can put the verse at either Relativistic or FTL as well, perhaps At least Relativistic/FTL, Possibly MFTL+ would work better?

While I still very much agree with this, other staff should be called to discuss the matter first. For example Saikou didn't agree with this in the calc, we can't just add it without a second opinion from him, and what if others disagree too?

The scene the calc is based on didn't actually happen and is thus not a feat, it's merely a visual showing Bill's desire to take over the universe. Therefore I disagree with MFTL+.

Eficiente said:
While I still very much agree with this, other staff should be called to discuss the matter first. For example Saikou didn't agree with this in the calc, we can't just add it without a second opinion from him, and what if others disagree too?
Saikou clarified that he disagreed with the MFTL+ speed.

Actually. The demonstration bill did of his friends showed them actually being tier 5 in size, but the MFTL flight thing just looks like bill changing the scene he's showing. So pyronica could stay 5-B but bill speed remain unknown.

The scene shows Bill demonstrating what he could potentially achieve which comes under the "anything possible" once he escapes the weird bubble, since he was giving Ford a video representation to convince him and it's likely he wasn't likely since 1) Ford seemed convinced that he wasn't lying, Ford being a character obviously trustworthy on topics concerning Bill and 2) we already know Bill is capable of greater feats anyway (just without his friends), so he wouldn't need to lie to convince Ford. However the video does not portray Bill's travel as a feat in itself, just that Bill is representing the camera in this situation; shifting between different examples his movement not portrayed as one of these. So Bill's friends should retain their 5-B ranking but Bill's speed shouldn't be MFTL+. However, I could see a MFTL+ ranking for Bill via sheer potential size since Ford could grow the size of a galaxy with Bill's powers apparently.

Stuff like accidentally eating a planet is possible in the nightmare realm, so I don't think it's so farfetched that he would be able to do this as well.

However, this doesn't scale to his base. He simply grew to this size, becoming faster with size. I think I would agree with a "possibly MFTL+ by increasing in size".

Back