• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher and Shacktron!

Well, looking at some cryptograms I discovered that the portal is a source of energy that covers the entire multiverse, which as you know, is infinite.

The Shacktron was based on power, of the portal, which was attached and without any coordination, it was sucking energy and power of infinite universes.

This would give to Bill a minimally resistance:

Mult-Universal? Or even Multiversal, Low Multiversal...
Everywhere666
It's the Shacktron, dude!

The portal centralizes only to one point with coordinates.

Without this he focuses on all infinite universes.

I thought the portal only protected them from being harmed by him, till he found that their leg wasn't covered by the barrier. I don't think they were actually hitting with the force of many universes.

I'll have to rewatch the episode to be sure.

What was protecting the home of physical attacks of Bill was the spell of Unicorn, uranium, moonstones ..

Dude I really do not think they were hitting with the kind of power you are talking about man. Seriously. Besides what makes you think the portal has multiversal or even universal-level power? That's silly. Dude it's just a fictional wormhole-generator. Just because it can GO to countless different universes doesn't mean that the portal-generator itself somehow has the energy of many universes! That's a HUGE stretch of an assumption to make, man.

Bill was not using his full power fighting the Shacktron dude. I mean its hand was still only a T-Rex head. It's nto like it coudl somehow siphon its sci-fi energies into the T-Rex. The T-Rex pulled out Bill's eye. Lol. The whole thign was just silly.

If it was hitting with the kind of force you are talking about, why did we not see corresponding damage to the surrounding environment? The planet should have been destroyed, realistically, but at the very least they would have depicted HUGE damage.

Finally, the portal may somehow provide power for the device but it isn't fully operational and connected to the multiverse there in the Shacktron. Look at its appearance. It has not fully opened upon the multiverse, you can tell because it is a solid blue. When the portal fully activates, it takes on the appearance of concentric or spiraled (forget which, but it was one of the two) MULTICOLORED RINGS.

The portal, fully opened and actually connected to the multiverse, risks destroying the entire universe every time it is opened. No matter what, McGucket AFTER REGAINING HIS SANITY and after being the one in the past to say the portal should be dismantled, would never have dared to use the fully-opened portal as part of a WEAPON, seriously.

Sure it's NICE to think that the mech was as powerful as you are saying, but overall I just think it was clearly not depicted that way.

Oh, also, if the portal was activated and being used as a power-source for the weapon, why weren't there any gravitational or other anomalies? And why was it never MENTIONED? You'd think something that significant would be brought-up out loud in the show, like "oh yeah so this super-dangerous portal that can potentially destroy the universe? Well sicne Bill is even more dangerous we're gonna use it to power this weapon." They would have brought that up.

Overall I think that possibly the portal is only there as part of the Shacktron to make it look cooler ;) Haha.

Man you REALLY want Bill to be ranked as multiversal, don't you? Lol. I'm sorry man but there are no conclusively multiversal feats in Gravity Falls.

Oh, last thing to note, just realized this. In terms of actual destructive energies it can unleash, the portal, fully activated, is only a confirmed universe-level, tops, anyway. There is no actual evidence other than conjectural on the audience's part that the portal could destroy more than a single universe. Therefore even if, as you postulated, the Shacktron IS being powered by the activated portal, the Shacktron would be at BEST Tier 3-A, seriously. Unfortunate but true.

That's how the standards of this wiki and forum work. We can't base anything on conjectures or on what's "probably" true. We can only go by definitive statements and shown feats in the canon works for the series in question.

I think the Shacktron is Low 2-C minimum, Because it affects the time-space and can tear the universe, just connecting things.

After a while I saw that this topic is kind of silly, but see the date, is an old well.

Well, targeted attacks.

Beyonder already launched an attack with power of billions of galaxies exploding on Molecular Man, in a room, the walls were not scratched because it was on the guy.

focused power.

In fact, the portal color varies ..

Dude where do you see evidence in the show of the Shacktron being anywhere above multi-city-block level? Like seriously. I just rewatched the Shacktron vs. Henchmaniacs and then vs. Bill battles and man the whole thing is more a gag than anything, lol. I mean dude they SHOW the power-source for the Shacktron and it isn't the portal, it's the freaking BOY BAND running on a treadmill to generate electricity, seriously. The mecha is as much or more a gag than anything we're supposed to consider seriously. And ACTUALLY WATCHING the fight it's clear its physical blows range in power up to high multi-city-block level or low town-level at best. Its components don't even have the durability to withstand dishing out attacks of higher tier than that, anyway. It was only saved by a punch from Bill that if you watch the show judging from the shockwave shown is clearly something like city-level, because of the magic unicorn-hair barrier, and obviously would have been annihilated otherwise, by a city-level blow. I mean this wouldn't really make sense unless you tell me that a T-Rex head can somehow withstand being smashed into something with enough force to annihilate planets and universes as you're proposing.

Also the Shacktron just used the old Gobbelwonker lake-monster robot and an ordinary cannon as longer-ranged weapons. Nothing super-special. Nothing super-ultra-energy-cannon-type sci-fi-powered, man. AND it was weak enough in battle that the contributions of melee-fighting on the outside by Rumble McSkirmish and even by WENDY made a significant difference in the battle.

Again, to judge the Shacktron's tier for the purposes of this wiki and by the accepted rules for judging tiers, you have to actually go by the feats shown in its battle or capabilities stated for the mech itself if any were stated, not by Bill's and his henchmen's known full-potential-power if liberated from Gravity Falls and not by speculating about the potential power of the portal in the mech's chest.

Well, that might be a good explanation of how Shacktron may hold the Henchmaniacs , too.

You seem angry, calm, it's been a while I open this topic. And I open this too you guys explain for me this feat, just it, hell.

I'm not angry man. It's just a bit frustrating that you are trying to base things on assumptions and speculation and "what seems likely" rather than on feats shown, which goes against how the vs-battles in these forums are supposed to work.

The Henchmaniacs weren't really that powerful as long as they were still confined to the bubble surrounding Gravity Falls. The way I interpreted the consequences of Bill being trapped in the Bubble was that he couldn't expand the SCALE of his powers to planet-level-and-above until escaping from the bubble--while still inside the bubble he had access to an only city-sized chunk of spacetime, and so he had only city-level power. That, I think, explains EVERYTHING about the battle against Bill and his Henchmaniacs seen in the series. After all, if Bill's power was actually anything above planet-level while still stuck inside, the bubble around the town shouldn't have mattered to him------he could have just blown up the entire Earth and Gravity Falls along with it and been done with it. The weirdness-containing bubble was basically restricting how much he could "grow" his power, literally. After all, we get to see Bill's mental image of what he would do if he escapes the bubble--He'd immediately expand to large planet size, eat half the Earth just for the heck of it, and then start flying across the universe at MFTL+ speeds. But only AFTER escaping the bubble does he show that he'd be capable of such feats. If you watch that scene, you'll also notice that all his Henchmaniacs have expanded to planet-size as well, but only after escaping the bubble is their power able to grow to that level.

Doesn't it make much more sense if in terms of power-scale (but not in terms of depth of reality-warping feats) Bill was limited to large-city-level at best while still trapped inside the bubble? Like way, WAY more sense? So much more sense that it explains EVERYTHING about the final battle going the way it did?

And I'm sorry if I'm getting frustrated man but you're talking about the shacktron robot being potentially above-universe-level and that's just RIDICULOUS man. Yeah okay, yeah I'm TOTALLY SURE the Shacktron could fight against Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann or something, that makes TONS of sense and is completely realistic from what was seen in both shows in terms of feats. LMAO.

You're postulating things about the Shacktron that were never confirmed or even stated, saying it can tear space and all that just because the portal could. ANd even if it CAN, they obviously never used its ability to do so while fighting against the Henchmaniacs or Bill Cipher. It was clearly only town-level, man. Tier 7-C. While Bill, as long as he was still trapped inside the bubble and couldn't grow his power beyond it in scale, seemed to be stuck at around Tier 7-B (city-level).

I mean did you watch the same show that I did? Did any of the attacks in that fight look frigging universe-level? In fact, did any of the attacks look like they went at all significantly beyond what would be expected, with normal technology, from a robot and monsters (the Henchmaniacs) of about that size? I saw NOTHING in that fight that was beyond town-level destructiveness at best, except Bill's punches which seemed to be city-level.

As I said, I'm not assuming.

If I was assuming I would not open this topic or request your opinion.

I just want know.

Take a look, I'm not the only one who does this. Many other topics do so.

Yes, I know that the globe was weakening it.

You are completely rude. I could call an ADM to finalize it.

As I explained a million times, this topic is old and I just wanted to read the opinion of you guys.

I was not stating anything. Hell.

You're postulating things about the Shacktron that were never confirmed or even stated

This happens often in this wiki. If you want to deride this topic will have to go ridiculing dozens of others.

What part of I just wanted to read the opinion of you, you can not understand??

I would have closed this topic weeks ago if I knew, but no, the guy comes, the different, the smart, who can not interpret, ridiculing everything. Deriding a topic was open for discussion, not to be confirmed.

vtnc. fdp.

Back