• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Chipher Vs SCP-682

Don't bring Zen'o on this thread, it's derailing even more. Though seeing how 682 is 3D, not sure how this can even happen anymore.

But if you need to know that badly, it's because people should stop throwing Haxless DB characters against haxxed characters. What can Zen'o even do? Erasing a being with Mid-Godly regen won't do jack.

Inconclusive, neither one of them will die. They have the same level of regen and very similar abilities sans 682's reactive evolution, it'll just keep going on a recursive loop til the heat death of existence.

I'd say Bill would have the upper hand on this one. Both SCP-682 and Bill can be harmed and can regenerate from damage with ease. However, from what we have seen, Bill cannot be harmed to the point of death by any physical means.f (Though, Stanford Pines has stated that his quantum destabilizer is capable of physically defeating Bill for good, but we haven't truely seen the effect it could pull on him.) SCP-682 is similiar in a way, but in the termination testing/experiment log, other SCP's had a great advantage doing physical harm towards SCP-682.

Besides, it's been stated from the book that entities from the 7th to the 11th dimensions were terrified of Bill Cipher's power, meaning he could've done possible harm towards those dimensions, and SCP-682 is a 11-Dimensional offspring of Sanna and the Scarlet King.

So, I'd say Bill would win.

hahahahahahahhaha

are you serious

he could've just killed those beings, not actually destroyed the dimensions.

And bill can be harmed, and mind you SCP getting harmed by other SCPs is his 3D form.

Riiingo said:
hahahahahahahhaha

are you serious

he could've just killed those beings, not actually destroyed the dimensions.

And bill can be harmed, and mind you SCP getting harmed by other SCPs is his 3D form.
Though you've cleared it up that yes SCP-682 can be harmed by other SCP's only in his 3D form, and Bill can not destroy those certain dimensions, my point still stands that Bill can harm and kill entities from those dimensions, just like you've stated.

Also, I've stated that Bill can't be harmed to the point of death by physical means, I didn't say you can't harm his physically at all.

Back