• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Chipher Vs SCP-682

@Fate Not really, a Leviathan (the 11-D 682) is literally just an 11-D version of 682, and Leviathans are able to resist abilities on the level of Yaldabaoth, with an entire army of them being enough to make Yal flee in terror. There is more than enough basis to say a Leviathan would no-sell all of Bill's abilities.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Fate Not really, a Leviathan (the 11-D 682) is literally just an 11-D version of 682, and Leviathans are able to resist abilities on the level of Yaldabaoth, with an entire army of them being enough to make Yal flee in terror. There is more than enough basis to say a Leviathan would no-sell all of Bill's abilities.
"resist abilities on the level of yaldabaoth". something bill was unable to do

@Weekly The "Yal would flee in terror" is not a valid argument, really, when Bill's reasoning literally says that an entire species of other 11-D beings are terrified of his powers.

Also, cross-scalling with one series to another does not fly either. This is Bill Cipher vs SCP-682, not Yaldabaoth. Furthermore, in your own words, an entire army of them makes Yaldabaoth flee in terror, while Bill alone scares the entire race of Trilazzx Beta Aliens.

This whole "They resist abilities on the level of one character, so they will no-sell abilities of any other character on said level" is exaggerating.

Unless SCP-682 has feats of fighting other 11-Ds on the 11-D level and not being affected at all, by himself, I'm not buying this.

The 11-D 682 was able to make Yaldabaoth, who has a bunch of powers, flee in terror, in spite of all that he could do.

You're really strawmanning my argument. Never once did Weekly or I mention anything about 682 resisting 3-D abilities.

Also, scaring 11-D beings with a ton of powers >>>>>>>> scaring 11-D beings with no known powers.

@Ever Strawmaning? Where? My point is that 90% of SCP-682 feats were all done in the 3rd dimension. That includes that whole adapting to loads of stuff and no selling powers.

And he was shown to be affected by other beings such as SCP-999 - who as far as I remember, was still developing (could be remembering this wrong, tho).

As for the 11-D point, it's still Cross-Scalling and AN ARMY of them scared Yaldabaoth. It IS exaggerating if you say that "They scared X 11-D from their verse, so they no sell everything from this another 11-D from an entirely different verse."

It's almost the same as saying that if someone defeated Reinhard at 1-A without breaking a sweat, they would insta be able to do the same to Hajun without any evidence whatsoever.

@Fate You do know that 682 is literally just a weaker version of a Leviathan right? They have the exact same powers and resistances, the only difference is 682 is 3-D while a Leviathan is 11-D.

@Weekly Weaker copy or not, it would obviously no-sell powers from beings that are many dimensional lvls below it. That doesn't spell "No-sells everything from other characters that are actually on the same dimensional lvl than it's real form, too."

@Fate

Probably the wrong word

"Or are you telling me now that feats of resisting stuff on 3-D lvl >>> Scaring 11-D beings?"

But I never mentioned that anywhere.

"And he was shown to be affected by other beings such as SCP-999 - who as far as I remember, was still developing (could be remembering this wrong, tho)."

And this is relevant why?

>Cross-scaling

?

"and AN ARMY of them scared Yaldabaoth"

So? Yaldabaoth still couldn't do anything to them.

"It IS exaggerating if you say that "They scared X 11-D from their verse, so they no sell everything from this another 11-D from an entirely different verse.""

Bill's abilities are also never shown to work on 11-D. Literally all we know about his 11-D form is that he scares 11-D beings with absolutely no known powers.

"It's almost the same as saying that if someone defeated Reinhard at 1-A without breaking a sweat, they would insta be able to do the same to Hajun without any evidence whatsoever."

What does that have to do with anything? Hajun is canonically absurdly above Reinhard. Resisting stuff has nothing to do with it.

682 was only affected by 999 because 1. 999 is also a child of the Scarlet King as well 2. 999's mind hax can affect 11-D beings 3. 682 was only affected for a few minutes before absorbing 999's powers and weaponizing them for his own murderous uses.

Also, recall that most of the things 682 adapted to were low versions of the hax, except for a handful, in which there's 3-D beings with better showings that should be able to trump it, as many people forget that resistance doesn't mean immunity. It's presumptuous to say that just being a stronger copy makes him not only getting scaling, but no-sells as well.

FateAlbane said:
@Weekly Weaker copy or not, it would obviously no-sell powers from beings that are many dimensional lvls below it. That doesn't spell "No-sells everything from other characters that are actually on the same dimensional lvl than it's real form, too."
Dude, nobody is mentioning that. You're the only one bringing it up.

@Cal Okay maybe "No-Sells" was a bit of an exageration but a Leviathan absolutely gets scaling from 682, especially seeing as Leviathans have fought ridicuoulsly haxxed beings on their own level and won

No, it scared a being on its level. As a species. A bunch of rats can overwhelm me. Doesn't stop me from literally stomping a single one.

"The seven brides sealed forever, the legions of their children spread out, and added their strength to the war. Worlds that had resisted the dark gods of the King fell under the weight of ceaseless assault. The roots of the tree rotted, festered with the King's spawn. The Ways became treacherous and poisoned, to where travel could only be made by the blessed, the brave, and the mad. The King's realm grew fat with damned souls, and the Places of Rest waned in strength: Few souls managed to escape that fate, but even in death many still fought.

It shall not be said that the King was unopposed in his conquests. Many gods and heroes among mortals struck back at the invasions of their worlds, serving under countless banners. But they fell, in time, and their ages are past, and they are as blood and dust.

The King and his armies approach the Taproots, the center worlds, in all his wrath, and all his hate, and all his spite. He reaches out to corrupt and consume and destroy. Even now his presence is felt. Time slips away. The Brass Goddess is broken, the Serpent has fled. The heroes are gone. The children of A'habbat have been slaughtered to the last. The King's servants are already here, making straight the path for his arrival."

No Cal, they FOUGHT, and they WON

The real cal howard said:
And we can just assume that Yalbadaoth just used all of his powers, despite it never being stated.
Why in the world would he run away if he had a bunch of abilities that could deal with them?

This whole "we can't assume because it's never stated" is just stupid.

The Everlasting said:
@Fate
Probably the wrong word

1. But I never mentioned that anywhere.

And this is relevant why?

3. >Cross-scaling

?

4. So? Yaldabaoth still couldn't do anything to them.

5. Bill's abilities are also never shown to work on 11-D. Literally all we know about his 11-D form is that he scares 11-D beings with absolutely no known powers.

6. What does that have to do with anything? Hajun is canonically absurdly above Reinhard. Resisting stuff has nothing to do with it.
1. Ever, you guys are legit arguing that SCP-682 can do the same thing he does in 3D even when faced against 11D beings. You don't need to use the EXACT words to say something.

2. Because they are other 11-D beings? That can affect him? Because you know, they are on the same dimensional lvl? Like Bill in this match? I guess that makes it relevant.

3. Yes, cross-scalling because you are trying to use "an army of them scares Yaldabaoth" as an argument to say that "SCP-682 by himself no-sells everything from other 11-D beings" (in this case, Bill).

4. Yeah. Because you put one 11D vs An Army of them and not only expect the one to beat them all by itself but also atribute the feat to SCP-682 alone, I suppose...

5. I never once said Bill wins this. My point is that the whole SCP-682 no-sells all he might throw at him despite the Bill on this match being his 11-D key is absurd. And I'm pretty sure if you used a character on a certain Dimensional key, we assume by default that they exist on the same dimensional lvl and therefore can use their hax against beings on the same lvl of existence.

6. You just proved my point with that. You can't say that because a character deals with another in their own verse, they instantly deal with anything outside said verse, who happens to be at least in the same scale as what they faced.

So do you guys want to continuing ******* other or continue with the match? Cause now it's completely derailed and just talking about the characters respective "High 1-C" status...

@Fate

1. I was not intending to say that.

2. 999 isn't 11-D and his mind hax wasn't 11-D at that point in time.

3. It shows that 11-D powers that Yaldabaoth possesses don't affect the Leviathans.

4. Given Yaldabaoth's moveset, I completely fail to see how the resistances can't be attributed to 682.

5. If 682 has resisted similar powers from 11-D beings, why would Bill's suddenly work?

6. But beating Hajun has to do with power, not hax.

This is super derailed. Stay on topic and stay civil.

@Prom

Technically we're still discussing whether 682 could resist Bill's abilities, but yeah, it is getting out of hand.

1. It looked that way to a degree, but my apologies if that was the case.

2. Again, you proved my point. If 999 can affect it before even being 11D, another being of sufficient power might do as well. Please note that I'm not saying Bill is NECESSARILY that being. I'm asking that people don't simply come and say "He no sells everything because x".

3. No, it shows that Yaldabaoth is not crazy to fight an army of 11Ds by himself. I could make a comparison with the same reasoning as "why I wouldn't fight an entire army even if I was better equipped and/or trained by myself".

4. Because once again, one vs army. And I never said I'd care if SCP had RESISTANCES to stuff 11-D. My point was "Don't say that he outright no sells it all".

5. Because resistance does not equal immunity. And we don't have anything suggesting SCP-682 no sells - I repeat: NO SELLS - everything that might be thrown at him on the 11-D lvl.

6. Case in point: Tiers are vast. That's even more true for anything from High 2-A and above. You can't say for sure that X > Y because X resisted Z that is an entirely different character (again, with an army).

@Fate

2. That entire situation was not only short-lived but only happened between the 3-D 682 and the 3-D power 999.

That is all I shall leave on this debate to keep the derail from getting worse.

2. 682 was only affected by 999 because 1. 999 is also a child of the Scarlet King as well 2. 682 was only affected for a few minutes before absorbing 999's powers and weaponizing them for his own murderous uses 3. This was only done on his 3-D form, not his 11-D form

Agreed, and I will refrain from answering this second point as well - I also apologize to all if anything I said sounded rude or offensive to anyone, as that was not my intention at all.

Back