• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bijjus vs Akastuki

I wanted to ask a question to you guys, so here's the thing: why have we seen Akatsuki members beating Bijjus (examples: Deidara + Tobi vs Sanbi and Hidan + Kakuzu vs Nibi) if Akatsuki members are around 7-A and bijuus around 6-C?

Is it due to strategy only or just an inconcisensty?

Some of this fights are off screen and includes some hax and/or PIS.

Deidara + Tobi vs Sanbi

• Off-screen but what we saw most likely Obito use genjutsu.
Hidan + Kakuzu

• Off-screen most likely PIS because I remember she turned fully 2-tails.

I was gonna say that Hidan used Death Possession Blood to beat her but then I remembered that she was manhandled when they cut to the end, so yeah prob PIS

Retconned information just look at the other information. Also, are we going to believe he somehow knock out 3-Tails when he can't kill Hebi Sasuke with his bombs?

I already wrote in another thread some time ago that this info came out with the 3rd Databook. Tobi was serious, Pain already fought Jiraiya, etc. If it was really Tobi, then they would've stated that it was Tobi, yet it stated that it was Deidara who was long dead when the Databook came out.

Also, Deidara used the bomb in front of its face and the explosion depends on how much chakra he puts inside a bomb so the fish could've had much more explosion in it than it looks, since the potency doesn't always depends on how huge the formed clay figure is, but on how much chakra he puts into it.

Sasuke never got hit by a bomb by Deidara. Matter of fact if all of those bombs had hit Sasuke he would have died. Deidara scales to 7A

So either should the Sanbi's Durability be downgraded or Deidara's attack potency be upgraded, since it obviously doesn't make sense otherwise.

It made it seemed that Tobi didn't do much...or maybe he did something Deidara was unaware of...but this is unlikely since he has trained himself to detect the sharingan, and Tobi did it in front of him moreover.

However, even if Obito was weak back then, he has already controled Kyuubi after all, so the Deidara and Tobi's case could be quite possible.

And for the other case...maybe Nibi was holding back to not kill nearby people in the surroundings and Hidan has wounded her enough via Hax. (even though it seemed that she was fleeing to get far from anyone to unleash the beast)

While I'm trying to justify the PIS lol, there's a question that came back to me: how Obito was able to control Kyuubi...but no one else? If he controlled Kyuubi, couldn't he have killed Konan and many others via Genjutsu?

That's not really what we're trying to do, it's this huge difference between characters and Bijuus that makes us trying to explain how it was even possible, via PIS or some Hax

They originally were said to be mindless beasts in the past but they aren't stupid and actually possess basic knowledge.

I personally still think it's PIS imo but everyone has their opinion.

I mean it's basic knowledge vs S ranked ninja that know what you can do and are specialized against your abilities with a plan of how to take you down.

You can't specialize against a Tailed Beast Bomb flying at you that has a massive eoa. Most of their fights are of screen or anime only so we don't know who did what.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Is it really PIS? Are the Biju's considered intelligent?
I mean all of them are, we see this in the War and earlier in Shukaku being Bat Shit Crazy and Kurama being very hateful in part 1

How does being crazy and hateful = intelligence? I'm not asking if they're sentient like people, but I mean intelligence like Shikamaru or Kakashi.

Oh you meant as in combat wise? My bad lol

Anyway they do have showings such as Kurama and Gyuuki planning strategies while they were against Obito and the other Bijuu.

Nah, The Bijuus are considered as intelligent as human beings, we clearly see that during the war when they talk just like humans and uses strategy all together against Madara, moreover, they're even several hundreds years old, so they have experience, and they were already seemed to be considered by the Rikudo as their children so I doubt the Rikudo would've make them stupid.

Even in the begining, they were able of speech, nothing less than an average human, they were just full of hatred.

I mean intelligent as human beings, but what about Genius intelligence? The Akatsuki planned for each duo to be able to take out the Biju and probably had plans for how they would do it. It doesn't seem that unreasonable, especially considering how hax they are.

I agree that they have never shown to be geniuses, but maybe the hundreds years experience could be taken into account?

While many Akatsuki mebers are geniuses in their own way, I don't think Hidan has much more intellect than a Bijuu however

Hidan isn't stupid tho and age can't be taken into account when talking about genius intelligence. You need more than just age.

The age can be taken into account when I think about it but not used to justify them having genius intelligence

Bijuus aren't stupid neither...I agree with the genius point, experience isn't enough for genius intelligence, but is still a feat we cannot not take into account

I'm not saying that Hidan is stupid, just that he isn't doesn't have to be smarter than a Bijuu

Back