• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Biggest Cinnamon Roll for every tier

C'mon. We all know Papyrus is the prime candidate for Low 7-C

- Believes snow is ice cream.

- Trained to be a Royal Guard for an unknown amount of time (presumably a few months at minimum) and throws it all away to be friends with you.

- Does battle scenarios with action figures.

- A snazzy racecar bed. "To cruise while I snooze."

- Refers to pie as a sugary quiche.

- Dialed all combinations on a cell phone until he successfully found your number.

- Has an effing dating manual.

- Friendzones you, after declaring that you have undying love for him.

- The guy never kills you. Ever. He literally stops mid-turn to avoid killing you. On top of that...

- He locks you in a shed with dog food to keep you from going hungry.

- Stays behind on a Genocide Route to convince you to be a better person, despite him being afraid.

- Refuses to believe you're 100% evil with his dying breath.

- Declares that all he's ever wanted was friends.

- Rules the Underground with nothing but kindness and spaghetti in a neutral ending, despite him having doubts and depression on his role as king.

- Has a shirt with Jogboy on it... For jogging.

- Popular! Prestigious! That's Papyrus!

- Helps you with his own puzzles if you get stumped. Also makes them in the shape of his face.

- Literally gets ready for a date with you as he's fighting you.

- Dabs cologne behind his ears, before realizing he has none.

- Loves his brother with a passion, despite being pranked by him across time and space. And the puns.

- Nyeh-Heh-Heh!

- He also gets a shrub in the shape of his face.

A heart of gold, I say.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Asriel Dreemurr for 2-A?
-His best friend died due to illness.

-Got killed by a bunch of humans for trying to fulfill his friend's last dying wish.

-Got turned into a soulless Flower that couldn't feel emotion.

-Couldn't kill himself because of SAVE and LOAD.

-When he finally returns to being Asriel, a battle later and he releases everyone from the underground. As a consequence, he has to return to being a soulless flower.

-Then everything gets reset by a True Reset.

That's pretty decent.
....But Asriel is literally a genocidal maniac.

Starter Pack said:
Just gotta say it. Nia Teppeli for 9-B.
(I'd contest 10-B, but Sayori is a pretty good choice for that.)
I still say this. Especially during the whole Anti-Spiral arc, and especially what happened right at the end of Gurren Lagaan.

Sonoko Nogi for either High 7-A, 6-B or Unknown?

> Forced into a war against monsters that plan of destroying the world at 11 years old

> Her close friend and comrade is brutally killed by those monsters

> Is affected by a power-system that paralyses a bodily function each time she goes Mankai (2nd transformation level). Isn't told and is even lied to about the system, being promised she will become closer to Shinju (their diety)

> Her best friend nearly dies, loses her memories of her and is taken away

> Learns that her world is in a state of 99% destruction caused by anti-humanity Gods, leaving only a very small part of Japan still unharmed.

> Discovers her last few years and her role as a Hero have been lies, her friend's death was in vain, and her parents (and other adults) knew about everything but kept quiet.

> Is forced to defeat a wave of 20+ monsters. Goes Mankai 20 times, leading to her body being completely paralysed, save for 1 eye, 1 hand, her voice and sense of touch.

> Despite becoming the strongest Hero, her freedom is robbed and she is kept in isolation from the entire remaining world in her paralysed state for 2 years, by the same organisation that lied to her and the population about the situation of the world.

> Is prevented from warning the new generation of Heroes, including her best friend, who's forced into fighting the monsters again. She later meets her again, still amnesiac and unable to recognize Sonoko.

> After being cured by Shinju, her best friend is then used as a living sacrifice to the anti-humanity Gods (though she's saved)

> After her best friend is saved, she's the only one who realises the state of a new friend of hers, who's literally painfully dying faster and faster with each passing day, but is unable to help her and is forced to stay away

> Finally, the anti-humanity Gods directly invade the remaining Earth, tearing the sky apart and burning everything in their way (though they end up losing)

The Wright Way said:
Tavros Nitram for 10-C. This poor boy's life has been nothing but horrible. He lives on Alternia which is horrible all on it's own. He was thrown off a cliff and crippled just because he was bad at FLARPing. He has been constantly abused by the person who crippled him to the point where she demanded he apoligize for being crippled. When he finally gets prostetic for his legs he end up getting his old legs chainsawed off without any anesthetic. He accidentally kills the grandfather of the girl he's romantically interested in. Get's killed by his abuser when he finally stands up for himself. Get's brought back to life as a horrible fusion of himself and the person who tormented him for most of his life (for all of a few seconds before he literally explodes from the trauma) and to top it all off he's stuck working with the person who tormented him all of his life even in the after life. Despite this, he's one of the friendliest characters in the comic (most of the time but only ever stopped after the second time he died). He just can't catch a break.
Bumping this.

I'm proposing Inuyasha for Low 7-B. Why? Well, his description in his profile should provide more than enough reason for him to be added.

Born to his father the Great Dog Demon and the human woman Izayoi, he was treated as an outcast by humans and demons for being a half-breed. After his mother passed away, he was tired of being helpless and sought out the Shikon Jewel to turn him into a full yoki. But he began to have a change of heart after befriending and falling in love with the miko Kikyo, where he considered using the jewel to become a full human. After both were manipulated by the hanyou Naraku, Kikyo fired a sacred arrow at Inuyasha, sealing him into a tree.

He's suffered a lot, especially in his youth due to being a half-demon, and the tragedy which is his romance with Kikyo just adds onto it.

Well, this is an interesting one.

I would suggest Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket (or like anyone from Fruits Basket to be honest), but they don't have profiles.

So I'd have to go with someone from Tokyo Ghoul, probably.

Warren Valion said:
Well, this is an interesting one.

I would suggest Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket (or like anyone from Fruits Basket to be honest), but they don't have profiles.

So I'd have to go with someone from Tokyo Ghoul, probably.
I'd probably go with Touka Kirishima then, myself.

But then it'd conflict with my choice, so...

Well she has a profile now, so Eri for 10-C.

She unwillingly killed her father because of a quirk that she had no control over,

was abandoned by her mother and left in the care of Kai Chisaki,

she spent the rest of her life being repeatedly torn apart and immediately put back together by Chisaki so that he could harvest her blood to make his Anti-Quirk bullets, leaving her with severe psychological trauma.

Although he not exactly the nicest character in the series Killua Zoldyck seems to mostly fit the description through (minor spoilers for HxH) his relationship with his family and assassin life

Another person I can think of would be Hinata considering how shy, polite, and adorable she is but suffers the crap of being called an unworthy heir

And I think Kid Goku would count to for losing his parents and Grandpa

But what do you say?

Back