• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bigger and Bigger vs Way Big

I'm pretty sure for characters who are varied between 2 tiers for example let's say between 7-A to 5-B you either have to use the 7-A or 5-B Key. Kingprotea only has a 5-B to 3-A key making this match a mismatch

Also this is a stomp as WayBig has no "supernatural energy" as Kingprotea is immune to modern weapons.

Way Big is at High 5-A (or so?) and i thought aliens can hurt supernatural things in Ben 10 universe (or i thought?). So set base Kingprotea as 5-B now?

It wouldn't matter as Way Big has no way of harming her (I think) unless Way Big'a sheer AP one shots her?

Kingprotea in Foxtail that wasn't even as big as a mountain yet was able to hurt Kazuradrop who was about 2-A and breaks through Ten Crowns bind which is a 2-A hax, so stomps for Kingprotea either way?

Well, Kazuradrop absorbed 80% of BB powers, plus all of Melt and Lip's powers. With BB's alone, that is about 2-A or less. But still, stomp for Kingprotea huh.

Back