• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Did we start a whole load of big smoke fights? Uh oh.

does Thomas have Meta Hammer? If so then Big Smoke is already at a disadvantage due to fighting someone in a higher tier, and if speed isn't equalized Meta Hammer may blitz, buuut if not Big Smoke may have this due to superior range.

though still I'd like to know that answer first.

Thomas probably has this due to just outspeeding him honestly, and more durability compared to Smoke's damage output

Big Smoke doesn't get his order of two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda FRA

Wait a second, I have several questions, isn't he supposed to be comparable to CJ, who is 9-C Physically in first place?

Second of all, does he have his body armor, which is 9-B?

Third of all, isn't this a stomp in any way? Thomas have his 9-B Stand to fight a 10-B character that has no way to harm any of his enemies....

It says he has his body armor and all of his weapons if you read the thingy.

Including the guns and the armor makes it fair

The 9-C guns against Thomas Diesel who has 9-B durability.

Oh well, lets see what's going to happen.

Big smoke tries to kill Thomas, he can't because either Thomas is shrugging the bullets or the Stand is just blocking them.

Case in point, they win, doesn't really make a difference giving guns to him as it wont give him any advantage.

I thought guns were a bit more effective than normal blunt weapons yeah?

i mean I thought they could punch a bit above their tier? Or am I wrong?

9-C guns can still harm people with 9-B durability. You need something like 9-A or above to be completely bulletproof, iirc

Manner of speech, case is, the bullets wont harm any of the characters significantly so that Big Smoke has no chance in winning.

Back