• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Show (WWE) vs TJ Combo (Classic)

Might as well give this a shot I guess lol

Plot: Basically TJ rather than compete for Ultratech's tournament, he signed up for the WWE. Big Show fights him.

Speed is equalised, fight's in a wrestling ring, both are 2 metres apart etc etc.

Wellllllllllllllllllllll he's a big boy!: 0

Eat it!: 0

Incon: 0

First, Big Show's ap's about 0.00046 tons as a peak, right?
Assuming that's correct, TJ Combo's about 5.5 times stronger due to having a normal AP output of 0.0024 tons, which is already a big advantage.

I know Big Show and I saw many of his matches, but I don't have an enciclopedic knowledge of accomplishments and such.

That said, TJ Combo's gonna be a hard opponent, since he isn't just a top-level boxer, but has also had his good amount of victories against deadlier opponents that were both taller, larger and heavier than him, and he may have most likely faced other members of the KI roster.
These people include Tusk, who fights with a longsword, Riptor, a fire/acid spitting dinosaur with claws and fangs, and Gargos, a large demon brawler who also flies and spits fire. Big Show's definitely nothing new to Combo.

Combo's other advantages are range (vibration manip + machine gun, which would grant him the win instantly), AP boost, acrobatics (rollercoaster, turn through and superhuman jumps and aerial attacks), statuses, attacks that can send Big Show flying and leave him defenseless, since he lacks the acrobatics necessary to counter being tossed and juggled several meters into the air or bounced off the ground repeteadly.
Combo's also prone to use underhanded tactics, doesn't have problems when it comes to killing while Big Show's a generally level-headed wrestler and there isn't such amount of ruthlessness in WWE even for the most wicked wrestlers.

Big Show has his own fair share of experience and holds the LS advantage, but I doubt they would be enough to match everything listed above.

Also, Big Show canonically lost to a certain pugilist who was much smaller, weaker and less versatile than Combo.

I vote Combo, unless this is deemed a stomp. (Which probably is)

Last edited:
Hmmm when its put like that guess it is a stomp, could try Chris Redfield vs TJ instead I guess?

Maybe, but isn't Chris likely to pull out the guns first and play it ranged? Then it becomes a shooting contest, and given Chris's experience and sheer amount of weapons, I think it wouldn't end well for Combo.

I think the result's going to be the same, Chris pulls out his guns and forces Combo to either do the same or search for cover, and then Chris wins in the long game given his tactics, experience and arsenal.

Honestly seems like a stomp.

There were better opponents to pick from than Big Show (though the other options still would've lost without much difficulty).

Back