• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BIG POKEMON UPGRADES

@GyroNutz

I am currently going through some tough times as sicknesses and school along with sleep deprivation isn't helping me out much.

Could you please finish the upgrades for me? Ik that that request is selfish but may you? The upgrades are based on an undisputed calculation so you might as well complete them.

Question since this is about Pokemon upgrades: Would Z-Moves and regular Dynamax be considered superior to Mega Evolutions since they can hit through Protect while Megas can't?
I mean if we're using Protect scaling we could scale Z-Moves to Dynamax Pokemon using Max Moves, since they both do 25% through Protect. Dynamax is already considered superior to Mega Evolutions btw.

The sandbox should also includes multiplier scaling like the 5x Gigantamax and what are their values. As well as other scaling like Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos are 3x weaker than Lugia, etc.
Could do that for Mega and Gigantamax multipliers I suppose, I think it's clear what level the legendary birds are at though from their profiles.

I am currently going through some tough times as sicknesses and school along with sleep deprivation isn't helping me out much.

Could you please finish the upgrades for me? Ik that that request is selfish but may you? The upgrades are based on an undisputed calculation so you might as well complete them.
I'll try to, though it'll likely be a slow process. Hope you feel better soon.

Is Brock supposed to be 8-A? Since both Misty and Lt. Surge are 8-A while he's High 7-C?
Yeah, other first gym leaders like Cheren are 8-A.

I mean if we're using Protect scaling we could scale Z-Moves to Dynamax Pokemon using Max Moves, since they both do 25% through Protect. Dynamax is already considered superior to Mega Evolutions btw.
I think it makes sense. Also notable that in the anime, Pikachu's standard electric type moves (which are comparable to Mega Pokemon moves) did some damage to Misty's Mega Gyarados while its Gigavolt Havoc did a lot of damage and defeated it.

I'm asking because, for example, Lycanroc would go from "High 7-A, higher with Splintered Stormshards" to "High 7-A, 6-C with Splintered Stormshards"

I think it makes sense. Also notable that in the anime, Pikachu's standard electric type moves (which are comparable to Mega Pokemon moves) did some damage to Misty's Mega Gyarados while its Gigavolt Havoc did a lot of damage and defeated it.
Yeah, there was also the time where Kukui's Incineroar one-shot a Mega Aggron with Malicious Moonsault. Granted, Kukui is basically a champion-tier trainer.

Hey, any supporters here who are somewhat decent at editing, I'd appreciate help with updating the numerous Pokemon profiles that we have. I've updated all our Gen 4, 5 and 6 profiles, and I believe Adam covered gen 8 profiles + Arceus covered the gen 1 profiles before he left. That leaves gens 2, 3 and 7. Even if you volunteer to update a select few profiles, it'll be appreciated.

So to clarify:

High 7-A+ fully evolved Pokemon, scaling from Tyranitar and manga Piloswine's feat.

6-C pure/huge power Pokemon (+ thick club Marowak), via being 2x Tyranitar's feat, and megas via being > the former.

5x multiplier for Dynamax, Gigantamax and Eternamax due to Dragonite, Pikachu and Riolu's combined attack matching a G-Max Centiskorch (resulting in 6-C gigantamax Pokemon).

FTL fully evolved Pokemon, scaling from Golem and anime Lycanroc, and megas etc, scaling from Ash Greninja

Class K strength users, via scaling to Gible and via pushing the blocks in the Abyssal Ruins.

Class M fully evolved Pokemon, via scaling above Brock's Happiny

Class T legendaries (and gigantamax Pokemon?), via scaling above Machamp
This ^ is the list of stuff that needs to be changed. If you notice any other outdated statistics (e.g. Sub-Relativistic speed scaling from Seismic Toss) then please adjust those too.

What are the calcs for the speed rating for all the stages of Pokemon, since I'm still seeing the Sub-Rel even in edited Pokemon profiles like Rillaboom

What are the calcs for the speed rating for all the stages of Pokemon, since I'm still seeing the Sub-Rel even in edited Pokemon profiles like Rillaboom
First stages scale to lightning, which is about Mach 1100 or MHS+. Second stages upscale from first stages since Seismic Toss was deemed unusable. Final stages scale to Ash's Lycanroc and Golem, both of whom are FTL (2.08c and 1.17c respectively). Certain trained megas and base legendary Pokemon upscale from Ash-Greninja, who is also FTL (6.78c). Any 5-B Pokemon scale to Deoxys who is MFTL+, any 3-C Pokemon scale to Lunala who is higher into MFTL+, but MFTL scaling should already be sorted.

Hey, any supporters here who are somewhat decent at editing, I'd appreciate help with updating the numerous Pokemon profiles that we have. I've updated all our Gen 4, 5 and 6 profiles, and I believe Adam covered gen 8 profiles + Arceus covered the gen 1 profiles before he left. That leaves gens 2, 3 and 7. Even if you volunteer to update a select few profiles, it'll be appreciated.

This ^ is the list of stuff that needs to be changed. If you notice any other outdated statistics (e.g. Sub-Relativistic speed scaling from Seismic Toss) then please adjust those too.
bump

Back