• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Galactus CRT

Lifebringer
New Powers:
  • Plant manip - Ultimates Vol 3 #3​
  • Sleep manip - Ultimates Vol 3 #3​
  • Void manipulation and dimensional travel - while outside of EVERYTHING ever, he creates a hole in no-space and travels to the multiverse. Ultimates Vol 3 #3​
    • In addition, he can enter the Superflow at will, a conceptual place. - Ultimates Vol 3 #6​
  • Enhanced Power Bestowal. Enhanced Conner to the point wherehe could comprehend the Superflow, a conceptualplane that transcends everything. Ultimates Vol 3 #12/Ultimates Vol 4 #2​
    • Shows Carol the entire Time and space - Ultimates Vol 3 #5​
  • Nigh omniscience - Ultimates Vol 4 #8​
    • Can sense Maker and HE watching him​
  • Large size and size manip - even more than before since he is in a place that's beyond Eternity now and his size varies based on his power - Ultimates Vol 4 #8​

Scans to add:
  • Creation - Ultimates Vol 3 #3​
  • Weather manipulation - Ultimates Vol 3 #3​
  • Earth manipulation - Ultimates Vol 3 #3​
  • Life manipulation - Ultimates Vol 3 #3​
  • Conceptual manipulation - Fights Master Order and Chaos, and then later Logos in the Superflow, where concepts can "fight each other". Ultimates Vol 3 #6​
  • Resists Conceptual manipulation and transmutation - Master Order and Choas tries to turn him back to his old self, but he resists it. Ultimates Vol 3 #6​

Help:
All of this plus some more

All of this plus some more
All of the new powers and scan additions are fine.
Can travel outside the entire multi eternity. A void which can cause anyone to go mad and harm them in many ways. - Ultimates Vol 3 #5
Seems like dimensional travel, and Limited Resistance to Madness Manipulation, since Galactus said that even he couldn’t stay outside of Multi-Eternity for long.
He himself can see the flow of the entire time and space and different possibilities - Ultimates Vol 3 #5
Enhanced Senses/Extrasensory Perception?
Holding off the end of the universe - Silver Surfer 2016 #10
Idk, that might be space-time manip or just an AP feat.
Reached the outside, beyond the Neutral Zone. Ultimates Vol 3 #12 and then later in Ultimates 100, reached the beyond of everything.
Yeah I dunno for this one lol

Okay. Is somebody here willing to handle it if I unlock the page?

Also, what do the rest of you think about my complaints about the current Lifebringer statistics? I am very uneasy with them.

I haven't read Lifebringer stuff in detail, face value though I think it being that high seems appropriate.

Like it's kinda dumb he's that high maybe, sure, but if we're penalizing for dumbness there are FAR WORSE offenders on the wiki, not even the verse, that'll get oof'd. Not to pull a "What about Goku", but this genuinely would be a very disagreeable position if applied to other verses.

Maybe if I re-read it there may be more problems apparent in terms of consistency and stuff, but I'll be checking it afterwards the current revisions, which take priority.

Well, it is such an extremely high rating, for such an extremely inconsistent character, from such an extremely illogical storyline, based on a retcon that did not make any sense, and who was not portrayed as being leagues higher than normal. He was a bit stronger than Celestials, as usual for the era.

I am sorry but ignoring clear context of the story is just... Bad. The only low showing he has is comes from the moon girl arc where he said something like how he is a planet eater and can't be a universe eater or some shit like that.

Hell, even the surfer one isn't an anti feat.

Since everyone is so hell-bent on downgrading him, might as well make him varied up to low 1-A. There is one low showing and that's around eternity level. Again, it makes sense if you have read the other stories where he appears in but eh.

Like... Can we wait until the Cosmology revision gets proposed? Most of the points of contention get addressed in what I have planned, here.

No one is downgrading anything right now, we already have a huge ass project going on. We can't spread supporters even thinner.

Get to applying the accepted stuff, we'll discuss tiering once we get there.

Last edited:
Okay. Never mind then. I will wait for your project. Thank you very much for helping out.

@Confluctor, when are you free to apply these changes?

(I for the record am suffering in pain while editing because FANDOM keeps resetting my edits on mobile after a while, so I'll have to do like, 30 or so separate edit sessions to even apply the above revisions)

Also, Confluctor, tell me here when I should unlock the Galactus page please.

Imagine using Chrome, can't be me

FEels like a device problem to me. Like when I edit sites on my work computer, it barely ever works, but seems fine on my home computer (despite having similar specs).

Will do.

In any case, we still need to discuss Galactus' absorption regarding the Mystic realm stuff. Because without that, I cannot add quite a few abilities. And Efi's assessment of it is very wrong and uninformed. I would like some new opinions regarding it.

To simplify it; Galactus only absorbs energies, he doesn't absorb their powers and abilities. He only absorb their energy. Yet efi thinks otherwise and won't show proof of him also absorbing their abilities - which I cannot remember ever happening.

I agree with your take. He only absorbs raw power, not every ability possessed by those he absorbs, as far as I am aware.

He does seem to be able to recall memories of those he consumes in Lifebringer mode though.

Can you remind me what we were supposed to do here please?

well, good luck arguing most of them here. some were, some were in discussion. i will leave that to you then. hope you know the context to them.

Some explanations regarding what we talked about here would be appreciated.

Or can somebody else here provide a summary explanation please?

Back