• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Galactus CRT

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
Alright, not a tiers one (yet... well, proper one, anyway) but abilities one. His page is kinda boring, so wanted to add some powers/scans. All sourced, don't worry.

New powers:
  • Enhanced Senses - As shown here - Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Comics Magazine Vol 1 10 and FF #600 and in Fantastic Four 1961 #602
  • Extrasensory Perception - Can feel the change in the universe/cosmos and feel people across the galaxies - Annihilation: Silver Surfer #2 and can follow energy trails across the cosmos - Silver Surfer 2014 #8
  • NPI - Touched Stardust- Annihilation: Heralds of Galactus #1
    • Also was hurting Kitty even when she was intangible - Cataclysm: The Ultimates' Last Stand #5
  • Life creation/manipulation - created Beta's wife - Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter #3. In addition, he also created these "demons" - Mighty Thor 2011 #4. Also this statement from Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #4. And this feat from Doc Strange 2018 #15
  • Portal creation - came out of a portal - Fantastic Four 584/585 - and again in Mighty Thor 2011 Annual 1
  • Resistance to anti-matter - survived a nega bomb which has anti matter properties. Fantastic Four 1961 #602
  • Precognition - Fantastic Four 1961 #602
  • Resistance to radiation, including cosmic - Fantastic Four 1961 #603
  • Large size - can grow bigger than planets - Hunger #2
  • Resistance to heat/cold and cold - For example, once stood in the middle of a sun and they blew that sun up but he survived - Hunger #2 and in Cataclysm: The Ultimates' Last Stand #1
  • Light manip - can turn his body into energy and radiate the space - Hunger #2 - also in Cataclysm: Ultimate Spider-Man #3
  • Flight - Hunger #4
  • Weather manip and lightning manip - Cataclysm: Ultimate X-Men #3 and Cataclysm: Ultimate's Last Stand #2 and #3
  • Resistance to lightning manip - Cataclysm: The Ultimates' Last Stand #1
  • Creation - created his technology from nothing - Cataclysm: The Ultimates' Last Stand #1 and #2
    • He had nothing in pages before it and his Gah Lak Tus self was completely annihilated by Cap Uni in Hunger, so he was left with nothing as can be seen in flight scan
  • Fire manip - Cataclysm: Ultimate's Last Stand #2 and #3
  • Can communicate even with animals - Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #4
  • Abstract Existence? - Is an abstract entity - Doctor Strange 2018 #13- (at least for his true form)
  • status effect inducement - Doc Strange 2018 #14
  • Resistance to Possession - in Doc Strange 2018 #14 - 15, Dormmamu thinks he has taken control of Galan but he was wrong.
  • Law and concept and physics manipulation - He was Breaking barriers between planes and reshaping the universe/higher planes + laws and physics and concepts - Doc strange #15
  • Technology manipulation - Doc Strange 2018 #15#16 and controls them
  • Fusionism - fuses technology to magical beings - Doc Strange 2018 #15
  • Nigh omniscience - Knows almost everything there is, especially after consuming the watchers - History of MU #1

Scans to add:
  • Absorption - Can absorb life force - Galactus the Devourer #6. He can also absorb/eat planets without his technology - Skaar: Son of Hulk #13. Can also absorb from other entities such as Hyperstorm and Phoenix - Generations: Phoenix And Jean Grey #1. Can also absorb magics, higher dimensional beings, demons, hell lords, their powers, etc, etc - Doctor Strange: Herald of Galactus.
  • Low-Godly: Here, he becomes energy itself. He was killed and then he turned into energy by Surfer to momentarily stop his madness. - Galactus the Devourer #6
  • Incorporeality - the scans above and the ones posted in tiering revision.
    • Additionally, this is what Thanos said about him in Annihilation #3. He is an abstract existence.
  • Reality warping - hehas passive reality warping, as showcased in many comics. - Thanos 2003 #6
    • In addition, more feats of it comes from Spider-Man & Secret Wars #3.
  • Anti-Matter - can also absorb anti matter beings. - Annihilation: Heralds of Galactus #1
  • Passive Physics, space manipulation, mind manipulation, illusion manipulation, time manipulation, and limited EE - (but he still has full EE, just limited is passive): Spider-Man & SecretWars #3. Also BFR/dimensional BFR/ and Dimensional travel perhaps?
    • Also his fight with the Other causes reality, time and space to break. - Thor 2011 Annual 1
  • Teleportation - Mighty Thor 2011 #5
  • Spatial manipulation - Used a crack in unstable multiverse to travel to the Ultimate Marvel universe. Hinted that he might have created the crack too. And this from Doctor Strange 2018 #15
  • Cosmic Awareness - Hunger #2
  • Empathic Manip resistance - Doc Strange 2018 #14
  • Immortality scans: History of Marvel Universe/Fantastic Four 1961 #600

Help, what is this:
  • Universal metaphor - Galactus the Devourer #1
  • He is a force of nature - Mighty Thor 2011 #5
  • A universal/multiversal constant/Balance that must exist or else everything else will end - Galactus the Devourer #4, Fantastic Four 1998 #48, Ultimates Vol 4 #2, Ultimates Vol 3 #6
  • An integral part of the universe - many comics, but this is specially from Thanos 2003 #3
  • He is beyond Good and evil. - FF 1961 (Vol 1) #546
  • A cosmic being without dimensions - Spider-Man & Secret Wars #3
  • Whatever this is - Silver Surfer 2011 #5
  • Makes unconscious people conscious - Thor 2011 Annual 1
  • Can take people into this mental place of sort and speak to them - Fantastic Four 1961 #602 . Standard mind manip?
  • Probability manip? - Fantastic Four 1961 #603
  • Disintegration? - Cataclysm: The Ultimates' Last Stand #1
  • Can destroy every version of someone across the multiverse - Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #4
  • Conceptual destruction - Ultimates 2016 #2
  • Power null? - Generations: Phoenix And Jean Grey #1
  • Tanks Doom's binding magic despite being extremely weak - Fantastic Four 2018 #6
  • a change in Galan can be felt everywhere in the universe - Doctor Strange 2018 #13/15
  • Passively causes a conceptual change across the entire universe and its many higher dimensions - Doc Strange 2018 #15/16
  • Destroys Nightmareand dreams - Doc Strange 2018 #16
    • kind of hinted that he might have absorbed them
  • When Doc Strange kills him and speeds up the process, everything and every concept and being dies. Doc Strange 2018 #16/17

Tiering revision:
He needs to get his keys removed and should straight up have, "Varied up to 2-A". Yeah, I know there is Odin scaling, but he can be scaled from different place. It doesn't make sense to give Galactus so many different keys for no reasons. It's kind of redundant.

In addition, he should have a new key called "Base". This is for his conceptual placement, which should scale off other entities. I know of the difference cosmology problem, yes, but until that gets fixed, we need to fix the wrong files. Anyway, Galactus exists in the Overspace as do other M-Bodies - as explicitly pointed stated in Warlock and Infinity Gauntlet #1. He is an important part of the universe/multiverse and his death can cause the destruction of the entire universe/multiverse. Mind you, a universe in Marvel has many higher dimensions. Additionally, we have many statements saying that Galactus - the physical form - is kind of useless and his true existence is his energy form, which we have seen alongside Eternity in a story, and then in History of Marvel Universe, he explicitly states that his true existence is energy which he then passes onto Franklin to become the new Galactus of the ninth multiverse. Tl;dr, he needs a new key for his conceptual/energy self which should scale off Eternity, especially since he was considered the sentience of the sixth cosmos too and has always been a primal aspect of creation.
  • Sources: Galactus the Devourer 4/6, Stormbreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill Vol 1 4, Annihilation #4, Silver Surfer 2011 #5, Ultimates Vol 4 #2/6/100
  • I would also like to point out that Multiversal Eternity was summoned just to revive Galactus. - Fantastic Four Vol 3 49
  • Also, after the recent retcon, his base form was merged with Eternityhimself, which is backed up by the Abraxas arc. - Ultimates Vol 3 #6
    • **** Cates and his shitty retcons

Lifebringer
New Powers:
  • Plant manip - Ultimates Vol 3 #3​
  • Sleep manip - Ultimates Vol 3 #3​
  • Void manipulation and dimensional travel - while outside of EVERYTHING ever, he creates a hole in no-space and travels to the multiverse. Ultimates Vol 3 #3​
    • In addition, he can enter the Superflow at will, a conceptual place. - Ultimates Vol 3 #6​
  • Enhanced Power Bestowal. Enhanced Conner to the point wherehe could comprehend the Superflow, a conceptualplane that transcends everything. Ultimates Vol 3 #12/Ultimates Vol 4 #2​
    • Shows Carol the entire Time and space - Ultimates Vol 3 #5​
  • Nigh omniscience - Ultimates Vol 4 #8​
    • Can sense Maker and HE watching him​
  • Large size and size manip - even more than before since he is in a place that's beyond Eternity now and his size varies based on his power - Ultimates Vol 4 #8​

Scans to add:
  • Creation - Ultimates Vol 3 #3​
  • Weather manipulation - Ultimates Vol 3 #3​
  • Earth manipulation - Ultimates Vol 3 #3​
  • Life manipulation - Ultimates Vol 3 #3​
  • Conceptual manipulation - Fights Master Order and Chaos, and then later Logos in the Superflow, where concepts can "fight each other". Ultimates Vol 3 #6​
  • Resists Conceptual manipulation and transmutation - Master Order and Choas tries to turn him back to his old self, but he resists it. Ultimates Vol 3 #6​

Help:

Eternity
  1. Eternity's superiority over TLT needs to be removed. The new Multiverse was different and the only reason TLT was beneath him was because the hierarchy wasn't set in place and TLT. In Ultimates Vol 4, it was hinted that One Above All was involved in the brief changes of his power and was directly affecting him. By Doctor Strange 2018: Herald of Strange arc, TLT has taken his place as Multi Eternity's superior and transcends him

Last edited:
Oh wow, just realised how messy it looks lol... Oh well, as long as the scans works.

Anyway, here are two albums I gathered. Everything's here. If I messed up an issue number, should be correct here.

Galactus
Lifebringer

It looks horrible, but I guess is work for its main function, although I'm not sure if Destroy the keys is a good idea.

Tiering revision:
He needs to get his keys removed and should straight up have, "Varied up to 2-A". Yeah, I know there is Odin scaling, but he can be scaled from different place. It doesn't make sense to give Galactus so many different keys for no reasons. It's kind of redundant. Also his Hungry key also wrong. He isn't always 4-B, even at his hungriest. He has statements and feats that go up to at least tier 3.
  • Sources: Galactus the Devourer 4, Thanos Imperative Ignition #1
So, I don't agree with this. He's a very flexible character and so the keys are not for no reasons. The 2 feats you show are also wrong: the first one proves nothing, Galactus eats and eats and so that reshapes the universe, and they could kill him with the UN by destroying the galaxy, but this doesn't mean that anything less (like 4-A) wouldn't kill him. It just means that their limited minds wouldn't know how to use the UN well enough to erase him and nothing more (didn't Galactus even fear that the universe may be destroyed by accident when using the UN in his first appearance?). A weapon's tier has nothing to do with the tier of target it can destroy, as one can overkill it. The second feat is misleading, it's 4-A as it destroyed at least 3 solar systems but leaving the galaxy swept clean just means that the evil beings messing around in it in that story are no more. This was deemed an outlier before, also he had absorbed some energies drained from him before, so I wouldn't be 100% sure to place this feat at his lowest.

If we add AE to Galan again we should not give the characters that can fight and kill him NPI?

Also his fight with the Other causes reality, time and space to break. - Thor 2011 Annual 1
No, but it seems an effect of the release of the AP, I mean any 2-A (with range 2-A) could break reality, time and space as such

Can destroy every version of someone across the multiverse -
2-A range of EE
Disintegration? - Cataclysm: The Ultimates' Last Stand #1
It seems more like releasing Ap.

He is beyond Good and evil. - FF 1961 (Vol 1) #546
It seems to be more the way he works, it is neither good nor bad, he just does his job
He himself can see the flow of the entire time and space and different possibilities - Ultimates Vol 3 #5
Cosmic awareness
1-A range or at least with non-offensive powers and Maybe Resistence to madness type 3?

About being outside the influence of eternity, it is probably because it is already a being separated from it like a cell that came out of someone's body, also eternity was captive at that time.

Also what happens for those who fight with Galactus Full power? we give resistance to they passives?

So, I don't agree with this. He's a very flexible character and so the keys are not for no reasons. The 2 feats you show are also wrong: the first one proves nothing, Galactus eats and eats and so that reshapes the universe, and they could kill him with the UN by destroying the galaxy, but this doesn't mean that anything less (like 4-A) wouldn't kill him. It just means that their limited minds wouldn't know how to use the UN well enough to erase him and nothing more (didn't Galactus even fear that the universe may be destroyed by accident when using the UN in his first appearance?). A weapon's tier has nothing to do with the tier of target it can destroy, as one can overkill it. The second feat is misleading, it's 4-A as it destroyed at least 3 solar systems but leaving the galaxy swept clean just means that the evil beings messing around in it in that story are no more. This was deemed an outlier before, also he had absorbed some energies drained from him before, so I wouldn't be 100% sure to place this feat at his lowest.
Yes, Impress and I had a long convo about that and I will update the OP.

But the idea of keeping three unnecessary keys is redundant, when they can be just one.

• Whatever this is - Silver Surfer 2011 #5
it is nothing, it is simply the importance of cosmic balance and the role of galan on how he cannot interfere in the job of cosmic beings
  • Makes unconscious people conscious - Thor 2011 Annual 1
Sleep manipultaion (only instead of putting people to sleep, galan can wake they up)
  • Can take people into this mental place of sort and speak to them - Fantastic Four 1961 #602 . Standard mind manip?
telepathy
no, they talk about chances of victory in their mission
  • Power null? - Generations: Phoenix And Jean Grey #1
Yes
  • Tanks Doom's binding magic despite being extremely weak - Fantastic Four 2018 #6
Resistence to Paralysis

No one has fought his true form tho
Ok

This all seems fine from a glance. I agree with everything.
Except removing Galactus' Keys, I think they serve a valid purpose and the fact that they often play a part in stories, I think they should stay.

I just feel it's redundant as it is right now. Too many unnecessary keys for no good reason. But I am willing to make a comprise and put it this way:

Keys; Conceptual Placement | Base: varies from X up to y | Life bringer

I'm still unsure we need to remove his keys. But I suppose "Varies, from X to Y" may be fine.

I will wait for others to give their opinion, currently I believe that the Keys are fine as they are, and would prefer them that way, but am not really opposed to the compromise either.

As I said, they are redundant. Keys only make sense if the difference in power comes from.an external source or if there is a timeskip of sort. Galactus' goes up and down frequently. It just doesn't look good at the end of the day tbh.

I agree with this all
First time you agree with my thread. You possessed or something? Thanks man

745-7453962_pepe-meme-rarepepe-gun-twitch-emotes-pepe-hd.png

Enhanced Senses - As shown here - Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Comics Magazine Vol 1 10 and FF #600 and in Fantastic Four 1961 #602
The second counts as Extrasensory Perception. The last image isn't there and so the last example can't be used.
Extrasensory Perception - Can feel the change in the universe/cosmos and feel people across the galaxies - Annihilation: Silver Surfer #2 and can follow energytrails across the cosmos - Silver Surfer 2014 #8
The first one counts as Cosmic Awareness too as it's about the universe. Yes we have too many useless sensing & information-based powers.
NPI - TouchedStardust- Annihilation: Heralds of Galactus #1
He held him, yes, do we have evidence of Stardust being incorporeal?
  • Also was hurting Kitty even when she was intangible - Cataclysm: The Ultimates' Last Stand #5
The wording would need to say that he somewhat affected & hurt her, as that was what he was doing while regular NPI could completely deal with her. He could still touch any intangible being due to the other feat but he's just not showing the power properly here.
  • Life creation/manipulation - created Beta's wife - Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter #3. In addition, he also created these "demons" - Mighty Thor 2011 #4. Also this statement from Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #4. And this feat from Doc Strange 2018 #15
The first feat implies Extrasensory Perception too. In the second it says that he summoned them, so it's Summoning. The 3° feat shows Automatic Translation, and Galactus is right it sucks to use "they".

Portal creation

To add to this the first image in FF: Antithesis issue 2 shows him coming out of what appears to be a "portal" with broken & tore apart space around, which counds as Space Manip too.
  • Resistance to anti-matter - survived a nega bomb which has anti matter properties. Fantastic Four 1961 #602
The last link doesn't work and so idk what makes the bomb have/use anti matter stuff.
Last link doesn't work, the first one is usable but pretty vague.
Works. Last link doesn't send to anything.
  • Large size - can grow bigger than planets - Hunger #2
The first image in FF: Antithesis issue 2 shows him even bigger, eating planets like Pac-Man
I don't see the electricity in the first one.
  • Creation - created his technology from nothing - Cataclysm: The Ultimates' Last Stand #1 and #2
    • He had nothing in pages before it and his Gah Lak Tus self was completely annihilated by Cap Uni in Hunger, so he was left with nothing as can be seen in flight scan
Yes, you already pointed out Creation before. One of those shows some very good Absorption.
I don't think the last 2 show fire.
It's not shown that he did this with that image alone.
  • Resistance to Possession - in Doc Strange 2018 #14 - 15, Dormmamu thinks he has taken control of Galan but he was wrong.
Not what's happening.
  • Law and concept and physics manipulation - He was Breaking barriers between planes and reshaping the universe/higher planes + laws and physics and concepts - Doc strange #15
Law and concept is ok but physics manipulation isn't being used, also doesn't he do this due to having gained Dorm's power? If so that needs to be noted, same with the Life Manip feat in there.
As said before.

Everything else before Scans to add is fine. I'll also point out
  • On how we point him out to have the SS's powers, in FF: Antithesis issue 2 he creates himself his own giant board for fun.
  • For his Intelligence, in FF: Antithesis issue 4 Reed having become Galactus says this about his intellect "It is strung together by quasars and solar winds. It is as wise as the universe and as deep as the known dimensions! For the first time in my life...I have more answers than questions!"

Last edited:
so the last example can't be used
Yeah that's a mistake cause I just copied it from Imgur album and it comes off as a link for some reasons.

incorporeal
Yes, in the same issue they got into details of how he is made of photons and radiowaves and whatnot. Also on his file iirc

he summoned them
It's not summoning tho... It's just Thor thinks he is summoning those demons.

The last link doesn't work and so idk what makes the bomb have/use anti matter stuff.
I think it was explained back in Wonder Man comic, will see if I can get a scan of it.

I don't see the electricity in the first one.
I wanted to add a lead up to that image

I don't think the last 2 show fire.
If the first one does, that seems fine to me

It's not shown that he did this with that image alone.
Scan before it

Not what's happening.
Then?

also doesn't he do this due to having gained Dorm's power
No, he does this passively. Yes, he has Dormmamu's powers, but it's more akin to him having his energies than every power he has gotten.

As said before.
Not really using their spells/abilities per say, just using his own. He has shown technology manip + life manip under his own power before too. Fusioism is new, but again, he does it to experiment and doesn't seem like it comes from others

When Galan absorbs people and stuff, he doesn't take their abilities, just their power. Unless there is an isntance where it was shown otherwise, then feel free to correct me.

FF: Antithesis
Is that even canon?

Yes, in the same issue they got into details of how he is made of photons and radiowaves and whatnot. Also on his file iirc
His profile points him out to be made of inorganic matter and can sometimes become intangible. So that's an issue.
It's not summoning tho... It's just Thor thinks he is summoning those demons.
It's comicbook world, we know as much as the text says if it's not explicitly shown regardless of the source not being the brightest. You can interpret that he's not making them, and so it makes sense that Thor thinks so, Galactus has also summoned dudes before to deal with enemies, like the Punisher in his first appearance.
So, Dormammu appears before Galactus as a giant head to asure his dominance, like in the Dr. Strange movie, he wants to make sure Galactus knows his superior power, but it's not superior at all because modern Dormammu is a joke and so he gets bullied.
No, he does this passively. Yes, he has Dormmamu's powers, but it's more akin to him having his energies than every power he has gotten.
It doesn't change anything that the powers come off passively. I know he's still hungry too but there is no evidence that there weren't Dorm's specific energies that allowed him to do what he did with them, Galactus' even red now.
Not really using their spells/abilities per say, just using his own. He has shown technology manip + life manip under his own power before too. Fusioism is new, but again, he does it to experiment and doesn't seem like it comes from others

When Galan absorbs people and stuff, he doesn't take their abilities, just their power. Unless there is an isntance where it was shown otherwise, then feel free to correct me.
Those other cases where he used those powers on his own are fine on their own. Dormmamu can very well be an exception due to being too alien to his universe and powerful, hence he became red, like those ~5 planets he ate to fight the Black Winter gave him a new form, and the scan of his Nigh omniscience shows he can get stuff from those he consumes.
Is that even canon?
Yes. Take dimensions as in universes and realities as complex as the regular universe, nothing crazy.

Everything accepted should be added.

Last edited:
Galactus has also summoned dudes before to deal with enemies,
I know that, but that's just what we call flowery language here. Thor thinks he is summoning demons, but he isn't tho.

So, Dormammu appears before Galactus as a giant head to asure his dominance, like in the Dr. Strange movie, he wants to makes sure Galactus knows his superior power, but it's not superior at all because modern Dormammu is a joke and so he gets bullied.
I don't know about that... He truly thought he had complete control over Galan in this comic. I can't post an entire issue, but if you read the arc, it's quite clear he thinks he is controlling him.

It doesn't change anything that the powers come off passively. I know he's still hungry too but there is no evidence that there weren't Dorm's specific energies that allowed him to do what he did with them, Galactus' even red now.
Why would it be dormmamu's? its a passive change of Galactus as it was clearly shown various times through the comic arc. Anything changes within Galactus causes a change in the entire universal eternity.

He was doing it - even if little - even before Absorbing Dorm iirc

Those other cases where he used those powers on his own are fine on their own. Dormmamu can very well be an exception due to being too alien to his universe and powerful, hence he became red, like those ~5 planets he ate to fight the Black Winter gave him a new form, and the scan of his Nigh omniscience shows he can get stuff from those he consumes.
only knowledge, don't recall power... IN here he said his magic is his, but more akin to the energies. And if he really had Dormammu's every ability, then he would have said so or at least shown it.

I know that, but that's just what we call flowery language here. Thor thinks he is summoning demons, but he isn't tho.
What makes you know that he isn't?
I don't know about that... He truly thought he had complete control over Galan in this comic. I can't post an entire issue, but if you read the arc, it's quite clear he thinks he is controlling him.
Just saw it. He threw his magic at him to empower him and likely to make him know how powerful he is and how he could give him more, but Galactus actually sucked the magic Dorm threw and didn't mind the rest the rest Dorm has. Dorm is also arrogant to stupid levels.
Why would it be dormmamu's? its a passive change of Galactus as it was clearly shown various times through the comic arc. Anything changes within Galactus causes a change in the entire universal eternity.

He was doing it - even if little - even before Absorbing Dorm iirc
I don't remember that.
only knowledge, don't recall power... IN here he said his magic is his, but more akin to the energies. And if he really had Dormammu's every ability, then he would have said so or at least shown it.
If I can take away the intelligence of another then that it Power Absortion. Dorm made it so to make Galactus powerful in magic, which turns out Galactus did by himself by absorbing the magic thrown at him. He had magic to use in some ways but was yet to master it, and then he master it when he asborbed Dorm, I'm not saying he has all his powers, but that he got some new powers based on the stuff he deals with (magic, and how he mixes it with tech).

What makes you know that he isn't?
Cause you can clearly see that kinds creates it...?

If I can take away the intelligence of another then that it Power Absortion. Dorm made it so to make Galactus powerful in magic, which turns out Galactus did by himself by absorbing the magic thrown at him. He had magic to use in some ways but was yet to master it, and then he master it when he asborbed Dorm, I'm not saying he has all his powers, but that he got some new powers based on the stuff he deals with (magic, and how he mixes it with tech).
Yeah he did, but as I said earlier, it wasn't because of dormammu's powers that he was making a change. Any change within him caused the universe and it's higher planes to change. Look at the black Bolt scan I linked in the same section. When something is new to him, his body goes through a small change, thus cause huge changes in the universe + it's higher planes.

It's a little too late here, so I will get the scans for the other stuff either tomorrow or on Tuesday (got a long shift tomorrow)

Doc mentions many times that Galactus' presence is causing things to change around the different planes of reality.

This can be something over the nature of the place where he was, rather than over Galactus himself. Either that or it's Galactus' doing or a mix of both, but it seems like the first take.
Doc explains how the more his power increases, the more he changes, thus changing everything with him
I fail to see how this matters.
As for Dormamu starts at #14 then ends in 15. He is basically "consuming" him and controls him. He thinks he has essentially taken over him and is his complete slave. But he was wrong
Sorry but I still disagree. He does change like a character getting with the same color as a power-up they get. Dorm says that he will command things as he thinks he will boss around Galactus, not because he can control him as in Mind Mnaip/Possession. He says that Galactus is under his thrall for the same reason. He even claims him to be his herald w/o this being a thing, and thinks incorrectly how he will ruin Earth all out of sheer arrogance. When he says that a swordsman has no fear of his sword it's the same as before, and he even follows it up with how it's past time to "establish dominance", while T posing, who the f*ck wrote this?

This can be something over the nature of the place where he was, rather than over Galactus himself. Either that or it's Galactus' doing or a mix of both, but it seems like the first take
Doc talks about how magic and science don't mix and match and since Galactus is a force of nature and mixed them up, his body went through a change, which changed the universe too.

Sorry but I still disagree.
Not really worth prolonging the discussion, so whatever.

I fail to see how this matters
In simple terms, it shows how any change with Galactus creates a change within the universe. You said he is making changes because of Dormammu's power, but he wasn't. He was making changes because that's what he is.

who the f*ck wrote this?
One of the few good writers out there

The new powers that Eficiente accepted can probably be added, but scaling regular Galactus from Multi-Eternity does not fit at all with his established power level. In fact, it does not fit well with Lifebringer Galactus' displayed power level either, so his statistics are already bad enough without making them worse in that regard.

Also, the storyline that you refer to only had the Living Tribunal be superior to the regular Eternity/the embodiment of the universe that Galactus at his absolute peak managed to consume, and self-destructed from as a consequence, not remotely Multi-Eternity, so our current comparative scaling should preferably remain in that regard.

Last edited:
scaling regular Galactus from Multi-Eternity
No, just regular eternity

Also, the storyline that you refer to only had the Living Tribunal be superior to the regular Eternity/the embodiment of the universe that Galactus at his absolute peak managed to consume, and self-destructed from as a consequence, not remotely Multi-Eternity, so our current comparative scaling should preferably remain in that regard.
I disagree. Like why would Doc go to a dying eternity with barely any power and not the actual Eternity himself?

Also Molecule Man explained earlier how they want the original hierarchy back. Everyone of them wanted it aside from Order and Chaos.

Scans to add:
  • Absorption - Can absorb life force - Galactus the Devourer #6
Ok but the working I imagine implies something other than eating living things as thus getting their life force (like aborb it from afar), it should be changed.
  • He can also absorb/eat planets without his technology - Skaar: Son of Hulk #13.
Well, we have a better example in the comic I said before, here he just kinda destroys the planet and we don't know what he does next.
  • Can also absorb from other entities such as Hyperstorm and Phoenix - Generations: Phoenix And Jean Grey #1
He's absorbing energies from Phoenix, not Phoenix herself.
Mordern Dorm is not. He dude didn't even know what science was when before he could fool Mr. Fantastic to used a device he made to BFR his minions across many dimensions until they end up in the Dark Dimension in a way that would drag Dorm's parts scattered across dimensions and make him whole again, and in the same story he could easily burn Earth to ashes and move on to destroy the universe, and now he sort of needs Galactus to give him a hand.
  • etc, etc - Doctor Strange: Herald of Galactus
This would be out of context and poetic to what he was going to do, which is have the universe be as it is inside himself.
What about this? He was killed because he got his body turned into energy.

Also this feat in his profile; "Galactus is capable of regenerating from complete physical annihilation" is false as we can see parts of his body still there.
  • Incorporeality - the scans above and the ones posted in tiering revision.
    • Additionally, this is what Thanos said about him in Annihilation #3. He is an abstract existence.
Those scans above wouldn't really cut it as they only show his body getting turned, and idk about the tiering revision as I'm going over this in parts. What Thanos said doesn't imply abstract existence but that his incorporeal soul does things.

Also this confirms how users of Cosmic Power vary their abilities from one another, other comics have it this way too like FF: Antithesis with the FF having the Power Cosmic just like SS had it. Meaning that SS should have removed the powers he had scaled from Doom with the Power Cosmic.
  • Reality warping - hehas passive reality warping, as showcased in many comics. - Thanos 2003 #6
That is no RW, let alone passive.
  • In addition, more feats of it comes from Spider-Man & Secret Wars #3.
It's not wrong to have a mix of werld abilities like this and call it RW, so I agree, but I can also point out what each image is
  • Transmutation and Mind Manip for making the heroes be military-like, or Illusion Creation, or
  • Teleportation and Morality Manip for making an evil Reed, or Illusion Creation
  • Mind Manip due to being wrong at trusting yourself.
  • Transmutation and Mind Manip for making the heroes be in a plane with some reading, or Teleportation too for sending there, or Illusion Creation for the whole thing,
  • Decontruction and Transmutation for unmaking Spider-Man into bubbles (Who is he? Thanos?) But is has a dumb weakness as said there.
  • Maybe Memory Manip for messing with Spider-Man's memories, or Transmutation and Mind Manip for turning someone into somebody of the memory and make Spider-Man think they were the same, or Illusion Creation for the whole thing,
  • Time Travel and BFR for sending the heroes to the past, or Illusion Creation
  • Maybe teleportation for what comes next or Transmutation or Illusion Creation.
  • Dimensional Travel and BFR for being able to send targets into another dimension.
  • Tech Manip for the killer robots and more of the same
  • Anti-Matter - can also absorb anti matter beings. - Annihilation: Heralds of Galactus #1
What am I seeing here?
  • Passive Physics, space manipulation, mind manipulation, illusion manipulation, time manipulation, and limited EE - (but he still has full EE, just limited is passive): Spider-Man & SecretWars #3. Also BFR/dimensional BFR/ and Dimensional travel perhaps?
I just went over this, no Physics, space, time manip and EE are shown.
  • Also his fight with the Other causes reality, time and space to break. - Thor 2011 Annual 1
Bending to the breaking point, they didn't yet. That just changes the wording a bit.
He could have just moved off-panel
  • Spatial manipulation - Used a crack in unstable multiverse to travel to the Ultimate Marvel universe. Hinted that he might have created the crack too.
Hecould bend it so there's that too.
  • And this from Doctor Strange 2018 #15
Not from his own powers.
No he just says that he knows things.
  • Empathic Manip resistance - Doc Strange 2018 #14
He got new powers.

The rest before Help, what is this is good.

Ok but the working I imagine implies something other than eating living things as thus getting their life force (like aborb it from afar), it should be changed.
How do you mean?

He's absorbing energies from Phoenix, not Phoenix herself
Yeah of course.

What about this? He was killed because he got his body turned into energy.
Basically Surfer kills his physical form and he becomes energy that's scattered around the universe - complete physical destruction. He forms his physical body from nothing.

What am I seeing here?
He can also absorb anti matter beings

The Spidey one

He could have just moved off-panel
Uhhh... It's one of the most clear cut teleportation feat I have seen from Galactus recently..

Just look at it.

Not from his own powers
Yeah with Absorption. Again, he is absorbing their energy, not their abilities.

He got new powers
Again, he didn't. He got more energy yes, not new powers. Also Galactus has emaptrhic manip already on his file.

Back