• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big boss speed

A lot, but probably deal with that when I have them all gathered so I can compile them all into a AP calc exclusive sandbox instead of having them tossed into a million imgur albums and sandboxes and sticky notes.

One of the more basic feats I did do already that was Vamp slamming Pliskin into a steel wall and caving it in a bit, but I didnt like the shots given so just gonna play through the game when I have time, get up to there and just have Raiden back up against the hole/wall to get accurate measurements without needing to jump through hoops.

There was Liquid tanking REX exploding (obviously didn't destroy it, but the blast is quite big given REX's hangar is stated to be 60mx30m in the MGS1 concept art), or Gray Fox tanking TX exploding violently enough to light up the whole room on fire to the point snake had to ditch all his immolated equipment, but I'm not sure what our stance on explosions tanked while inside something.

A lot, but probably deal with that when I have them all gathered so I can compile them all into a AP calc exclusive sandbox instead of having them tossed into a million imgur albums and sandboxes and sticky notes.

One of the more basic feats I did do already that was Vamp slamming Pliskin into a steel wall and caving it in a bit, but I didnt like the shots given so just gonna play through the game when I have time, get up to there and just have Raiden back up against the hole/wall to get accurate measurements without needing to jump through hoops.

There was Liquid tanking REX exploding (obviously didn't destroy it, but the blast is quite big given REX's hangar is stated to be 60mx30m in the MGS1 concept art), or Gray Fox tanking TX exploding violently enough to light up the whole room on fire to the point snake had to ditch all his immolated equipment, but I'm not sure what our stance on explosions tanked while inside something.
Well as long as the explosive is not far off from where it's been planted outside (0.3-0.2 meters from the bomb or less depending on how bulky the guy is due to inverse-square law), it'd be safe to scale to the full yield of the explosive.

Its called metal gear D also there is a nuke inside recalc it

Its called metal gear D also there is a nuke inside recalc it
You're right, was talking about TX-55 yesterday on that other thread, my b.
And nah, that is absolutely not accounted for in the feat, there wouldn't even be a zanzibarland if the nuke went off, the mech itself blew up, not the nuke, and all it did was light the room on fire.

Assuming it had the nuke loaded at the time anyway, it very well might not have, it ain't like REX had a nuke equipped even though they were gonna use them.
Edit: Japanese Manual lists the nukes as optional equipment and armaments depending on the situation.

Last edited:
I was more talking to myself when i said that, but if you wanna try it go ahead

The clip (Also a yt video of it that's also 4k)
If you need a frame in better res, ask (Imgur can compress the footage, that footage in particular is SUPPOSED to be 4K and 60FPS).

I was more talking to myself when i said that, but if you wanna try it go ahead

The clip.
If you need a frame in better res, ask (Imgur can compress the footage, that footage in particular is SUPPOSED to be 4K and 60FPS).

Lol I remember that scene in snake eater also I'll get to it

Go to VS Wiki.
Click your icon/profile.
View Profile>Click Blog Posts>Click Create Blog>Do Blog>Publish

Also don't forget to edit in source mode.

Back