• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I always knew Black Hole shouldn't be treated like a Black Hole, I can agree with all of this

And the Tier coincidence is hilarious too

So, I suppose everyone can agree on this? Is it fine to edit the pages now?

Well, usually it is Antvasima who says it is fine to edit, so Ill go contact him.

I think that this seems fine, since the calculation was accepted and not dependent on the character working like a real black hole.

Sure, may this be applied now?

Also, a new end came on the calc of an alternate speed for Black Hole, shown as the last one, and it would also have Big Black Hole as 4-B. It has yet to be accepted, but I did put it on the evaluations. So, until that gets accepted, I will go update Four's profile with the given revisions, if thats fine.

Back