• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
The feats in this calc here have been accepted.

In context, it is meant to be a speed and AP upgrade for Four and Black Hole. If you dont know this, the reason why Tier 4 Four was rejected in the first place back then was because his Black Hole feat has been proven iffy, and that he was breaking the rules of the Black Hole Feats in Fictio. However, it was proven that Black Hole was fraudant as well, see here for more information.

Black Hole has a confirmed mass of 20 suns thanks to his bio in the Battle for Dream Island: Official Character Guide (officially made by the creators of the series), so his confirmed mass is what made this valid, despite not being a real Black Hole. That means Four moving him is deemed valid as well, as both feats dont need to follow the Black Hole Feats in Fiction rules.

Note that Four moved Black Hole while he was at a big size.

So, I propose this:

Four
Tier: 5-A physically, up to 4-B via Size Manipulation

Attack Potency: Large Planet level physically (Able to kill contestants via deforming them, should be comparable to Donut, who was using Four's powers at the time to pull the Earth at Massively Hypersonic+ speeds), up to Solar System level via Size Manipulation (Casually moved Black Hole around in one hand)

Speed: (Four using Size Manipulation only) Sub-Relativistic+

Durability (Four using Size Manipulation only):
Solar System level (Should be comparable to his Attack Potency)

Black Hole (Original Size key)
Tier: High 4-C

Attack Potency (Original Size key)
: Large Star level (Generated this amount of energy from his sheer movement)

Speed (Original Size key only): Sub-Relativistic

Durability (Original Size key only):
Solar System level (Can survive being moved by Four)

What do you think?

Yeah I can agree with this, moving a black hole is still a feat and makes sense why he would grow in the first place to do said feat

I was thinking that, but knowing it would be hard to find someone knowledgeable about BFDI (considering the verse only has 2 supporters), it would still be worth one even if they dont know the verse.

I'm not the most in depth on our black hole feats standards; that's something DonTalk or Ugarik are more knowledgeable on. But I'm not sure if moving black holes was considered applicable. Neutral for now, though, mass of 20 suns and moving that would still be something.

Note that Black Hole has been proven to be fraudant from actual ones, and therefore does not need to follow the Black Hole Feats in Fiction rules. Given that the series was generous enough to give him an official mass of 20 suns (3.978*10^31 kg), its what makes it legal.

i just realized, if this upgrade happens, then four would be tier 4 and x would be tier 7, this unintentional coincidence is making me burst in laughter

Yes, it would still be a legit feat because of Black Hole's mass even if he doesn't count as an actual black hole .

Sure. Not sure if I need more input on this, considering that the Battle for Dream Island isnt that well known, and only few people know it.

That he is! The mockup I posted above is Four's profile once I update it, just so you can see what it would look like.

Back