• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beyonders' Hax justifications and scans

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Hi everyone! I've made this thread to add justifications and scans on the Beyonders's abilities it could be interesting for their profiles. And make some revisions for some of their abilities. I will beggin with what the Beyonders themselves have shown and i will continue with what the wielders of the Beyonders' powers shown like God Doom, Molecule Man and Reed Richard.

What the Beyonders show
Let's start with the abilities the Beyonders shown. First of all, if i misunderstood or i'm wrong on the powers, let me know!

Power list:
  • Avatar Creation: The form they took are manifestations, containing their very essences.
  • The ability to form a giant hand, coalescing out of starstuffs. Not sure on the power.. Reality Warping maybe? Let me know!
What the wielders of their powers show
Now let's look at what the wielders of the Beyonders'powers shown. Again, if i'm wrong with the powers let me know! Some wielders mostly Molecule Man have great feats like Molecule Man created a Omniverse (Multiverse) in a box.

Power list:
Molecule Ma

God Empreror Doom

• Regenerationn (Low High: Reformed after being turned into glass and then shattered by liquify the shattering pieces of himself. Possibly Mid High: Reformed instantly after a blast from Phoenix Force Cyclop and can survive in a sun)
Reed Richard

• Healing: Fixed Doctor Doom's face.
Conclusion
To conclude this thread i think it's a good idea to add the scan showing Molecule Man creating a Multiverse in a box on the Beyonders' profile since he did that with their powers. It is not really a big CTR thread as i said it is only for adding scans and justifications on the Beyonders' powers and revise some of their powers.

Back