• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Better numbers on the Barbarian King's stats

Level 1 Barbarian King has 120 DPS(15x stronger than Base Barbarian ) and 1700 hit points(37.77x stronger than Base Barbarian).

Level 45 Barbarian KIng has 299 DPS(37.375x stronger than Base Barbarian) and 5038 hit points(111.955x stronger than Base Barbarian)

With Max Level Iron Fist, he gains 1.59866221x the AP he had before, regains .38963875 of his health back, and his speed multiplies by 1.625x.

Source: http://clashofclans.wikia.com/wiki/Barbarian_King

Also, under Trivia, Barbarian King has Explosion Manipulation and minor Light Manipulation.

That actually seems minor edits rather than major edits plus considering how I played Clash of Clans before, it will most likely between 9-B and a 9-A. In addition, Clash of Clans is purely gameplay with only trailers and I think cutscenes as well. Here is the large number of Barbarians struggling to even take down a single building:

Clash of Clans Gameplay Commentary part 1 That One Green A-Hole
Clash of Clans Gameplay Commentary part 1 That One Green A-Hole.

Around 8:29 or so.

@Super True, but Town Hall doesn't instantly mean it is a actual full sized town for that matter. Probably should address the problems I having with the Clash of Clan profiles tiering for specific ones at a later date.

Edit: He will mostly remain at 9-A so technically this isn't a upgrade per say either way.

Wait a minute... when in the exact heck you put a supersonic rating on the Barbarian King's profile? You don't have any evidence that suggest there is a Supersonic ratting for them: Barbarian King

I found the reasoning of a Supersonic speed to be questionable.

@sans

The Supersonic rating is from scaling to the regular Barbarin. Though I think they should say that in the profile so it doesn't confuse anyone

@Foggy The problems with that is this video is being used and no way is it even close to a Supersonic rating.

Here is the link to the Barbarian's profile and their speed rating: Barbarians

In addition, it doesn't come close to being Supersonic, which make the claims of it being Supersonic a lot more questionable, this will need to revised to a lower speed rating a lot lower than Supersonic.

Clash of Clans Flight of the Barbarian TV Commercial-0
Clash of Clans Flight of the Barbarian TV Commercial-0

@Super Ascended Sean Pazdera That is a weak argument as assumptions being used here.

• One, a goblin was able to stole some money from the Barbarian when the Barbarian was on top of the Cannon ball and laying on it.
  • Two, the claims you made of the cannons that fired a heavily "amped" cannonball that goes at "supersonic" speed.
  • Three That is not how speed works. Slow motion or not, saying the cannonball scales to the Barbarians, is not justified at all.

The Goblin is that fast too. Heck, he's twice his fast ingame.

It literally is though.

Yeah it is, in "The Last Second", an Archer, who moves at the same speed as Barbarians, slowed down her perception time to where one second was 33.

@Super Ascended Sean Pazdera The players (Me included) can make the game fast forward and replay the scenes with the fast forward option make it a game mechanic all by itself. The fact you assuming things without actual burden of proof. The burden of proof is on you, man.

You are literally don't understand how Clash of Clan works do you?

The cannonball possibly isn't supersonic on it's own, it's the fact that barbarians can see it in slow motion.

Yes I do know how Clash of Clans works, this was originally a calc/upgrade post.

@Super Ascended Sean Pazdera Hmm okay, but I don't see how the logic of putting the Barbarian King and the speed being scaled from the Barbarians will instantly put them as "Supersonic" as that is over Mach 1 going by the standards used for Speed here.

438.912 m/s is Mach 1.2 according to Google's speed converter.

Also, that was the only link I could find on the subject that was accurate. The first one that popped up didn't account for air resistance at all. Though I think I may have found something a little more accurate on this site. Give me a minute.

I was mistaken on the 1440 feet per second part. According to the projectile dodging feats page on this wiki, the average cannonball moves between 100 and 250 m/s. Which would put it between 0.2 to 0.7 times the speed of sound.

So just being as fast as a cannonball would be Subsonic-Subsonic+. Though he isn't as fast as a cannonball, he sees it in slow motion. So he is obviously faster than it. The question ends up being, how much faster is he compared to the cannonball. That is a question I don't think I could answer accurately (mainly because we don't have any sort of scale onto how far the cannonball travelled)

Sans With Shades said:
@Foggy The problems with that is this video is being used and no way is it even close to a Supersonic rating.

Here is the link to the Barbarian's profile and their speed rating: Barbarians

In addition, it doesn't come close to being Supersonic, which make the claims of it being Supersonic a lot more questionable, this will need to revised to a lower speed rating a lot lower than Supersonic.

@Foggy Did you not watch the video at all??? This is not how scaling a character to a cannonball will work especially since basically everyone ignore watching the video apparently. This is simply evidence that is pointing to the contrary if anything.

Edit: The fact that the Barbarian can not dodge the cannonball makes the feat questionable as well

@sans

I'm not saying he dodged it. What I'm saying is that it goes in slow motion in his perspective while he moves normally, impliying that it is going slow in his perspective. Though, being completely honest, I think this might be an outlier. I'm not super knowlegeable on the series so I could be wrong here but I haven't seen any other unit move this fast except maybe the P.E.E.K.A., though I've got an issue with the scaling here. I'll probably make a thread on it soon

Back