• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Better Lucifer Images

FinePoint

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
The Lucifer (TV Series) verse currently has a lot of terrible images. I'm willing to render them, but I need good shots to do this with, and that's what I want help with. Of course, if anyone wants to volunteer to help render them as well that'd be nice.

Everyone but Lucifer himself could use new images, specifically:
  • Amenadiel (Not full-body. Needs a picture with wings, and also a better shot of his God form.)
  • Micheal (He really needs a better picture. It's currently just his head.)
  • Uriel (Again just a head shot.) (Thanks to ArkhamDC06)
  • Remiel (It's alright but needs to be rendered.)
  • Azrael (Not full-body.)
  • Mazikeen (She definitely has full-body shots.) (Thanks to ArkhamDC06)
  • Dromos (Just a headshot.)
  • Marcus/Kane (Not full-body.)
  • Charlotte/Goddess (Not full-body.)
  • God (Just a headshot.)
If you have better images, or if you have the ability to sift through Netflix and find them, I would appreciate the help. Just post them below.

Last edited:
For example, this shot would give a great image for Amenadiel if it weren't so small.
It's from the finale fight, I believe.
I'm not sure if there's a way to get like a 4K image of it or something. Acquiring good screenshots from Netflix isn't my specialty.

https%3A%2F%2Fwinteriscoming.net%2Ffiles%2Fimage-exchange%2F2021%2F05%2Fie_69422-850x560.jpeg

The image is pretty small and not really in the best quality

That's literally what I just said.
Rip, I've jinxed myself

But then again, it's gonna be pretty hard finding a good full body shots of them, but I gotta find the one that's at least precise

I used to watch Lucifer think to s2 or something then stopped...

For example, this shot would give a great image for Amenadiel if it weren't so small.
It's from the finale fight, I believe.
I'm not sure if there's a way to get like a 4K image of it or something. Acquiring good screenshots from Netflix isn't my specialty.

https%3A%2F%2Fwinteriscoming.net%2Ffiles%2Fimage-exchange%2F2021%2F05%2Fie_69422-850x560.jpeg
The best way is downloading in full HD then transform into frames in photoshop but 🤷‍♂️

I used to watch Lucifer think to s2 or something then stopped...

The best way is downloading in full HD then transform into frames in photoshop but 🤷‍♂️
Yeah. Do you know how to do that?
I just grabbed the image off Google, that's why it's small.

Back in the day, I used to torrent the highest quality possible then use one of the sofwatres (I can't remember the name anymore, but it was like 8k player or 25-something player or somesuch). Those softwares allows you to select a frame from the video and either export it as a JPEG or another format.

Or you can try and pulling the video into after effect or PP but that's gonna be long. And kinda forgot the method of turning it into pictures

Deviantart but I simply typed "lucifer series png" on Google and got these images
They're not that bad in quality either.
Submit them to this thread.
The Amenedial picture isn't good because he's not facing the camera.
Speaking of, I already rendered his current picture. And it was already accepted. If someone with more experience wanted to apply it to the profile I'd appreciate it. I'm always afraid I'll **** something up.

We still need a better picture of his God form and one with his wings.

Back