• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best/Worst Theme Songs

I haven’t actually watched Amphibia but my friends love it, Owl House is a teensy bit overhyped but a solid 8 or 8.5/10 anyways, it never has a bad episode, just ones that you like when watching and then don’t remember the next week, and then of course some BANGERS
L

The Diamonds Genociding the rebels, Steven’s identity crisis over whether he wants to relate himself to his mother who’s morality becomes increasingly questionable as she fights to do the right thing through the wrong methods, etc. etc.
ngl I love deep dark war stories, but I'm pretty sure everyone knows war and genocide = bad at this point, as a theme it's kinda stale for me

Name a bad episode of The Owl House I’m only like halfway through S1 but I’ve seen a good few clips
Then why tf you're saying The Owl House doesn't have a bad episode😭

I would never say my favorite show "Doesn't have bad episodes."

You have to be the cream of the crop in order in animation in order to claim this.

People who say this are just biased tbh (coming from someone who really likes Johnny Test).

ngl I love deep dark war stories, but I'm pretty sure everyone knows war and genocide = bad at this point, as a theme it's kinda stale for me
I guess for SU at the very least it doesn’t ask “Is War and Genocide good” and more “What happens when the “good guys” are doing the war and genocide and violent rebellion and whatnot” which is at the very least not run into the ground

Obviously the crazy bad stuff is limited to the actual antagonists, but Rose does some despicable shit and ultimately for a very long time aided and and was a part of The Diamond’s brutal colonisation and destruction of planets, regardless of whether or not they have sentient life.

It takes really nasty shit and asks “what ends justify these means”? Which is pretty nuanced for the target audience

Obviously the crazy bad stuff is limited to the actual antagonists, but Rose does some despicable shit and ultimately for a very long time aided and and was a part of The Diamond’s brutal colonisation and destruction of planets, regardless of whether or not they have sentient life.
The Diamonds did far worse than Pink. People just started saying Pink is Satan incarnate because of what happened to Spinel.

Pink actually actively tried to get better, despite the big mistakes she made. The Diamonds are only "good" because they see Steven as Pink in a way, so they worship (aka meat ride) him.

Correct me if I'm wrong, as I haven't watched SU in a while.

The Diamonds did far worse than Pink. People just started saying Pink is Satan incarnate because of what happened to Spinel.

Pink actually actively tried to get better, despite the big mistakes she made. The Diamonds are only "good" because they see Steven as Pink in a way, so they worship (aka meat ride) him.

Correct me if I'm wrong, as I haven't watched SU in a while.
This legit sums it up to be completely honest.

Also, SU Future seriously fumbled the bag on Spinel.

The moment in the movie where The Diamonds and Spinel start singing and Spinel says "And you remind me so much of her (Pink Diamond)" I already knew something was up.

Instead of making Spinel a very helpful side character to cure Steven's PTSD/Trauma, she instead is an annoying little shit who does quirky references to popular media.

Anyways, enough about SU.

Lets continue posting theme songs.

I might make a thread where we post good and bad character theme songs, if you know what I mean.

Literally everyone did.
No seriously, Shogun Steel is ******* BAD. All the bey's(barring Ronin Dragoon) are ******* stupid and all the characters are trash-tier compared to the original Metal Fight cast. The protagonist, unlike Gingka, is also so zero-dimensional I cannot tolerate it, on the first episode rewatch I already remember hating him. They also made a discount Madoka clone which infuriates me cause Madoka is a top-tier waifu and they replace her with a little gremlin ********, honestly, I just can't with Shogun Steel.

Purge it in flames.
YlDoT7XzzDpHFYZbOYgtwN-VtG0C-Zx7N95nOOQBJ_xLLOnipr53M1rvSVjgdy-AzI6eaYQ0CUb-texgxqd7bvmx6G52zYRZW-DferytX7jn1BjNZobbsukZyjGU8ZDoV_hCUCF0

man most of my favoritve cartoon theme you guy all post it in here,teen titan,tom and jerry,adventure time and somehow rwby ?,and the bad theme song is that anime op but in western lmao,bet that cuz i am a asian

Back