• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best/Worst Theme Songs

Otherwise known as the most bitchless TV show ever conceived by a human being.
37kv8f.jpg

People just be having hate boners on Steven Universe and everything associated with it because a Youtuber did a video essay on the show being bad a few years ago and they saw the thumbnail, that’s the uncomfortable truth

People just be having hate boners on Steven Universe and everything associated with it because a Youtuber did a video essay on the show being bad a few years ago and they saw the thumbnail, that’s the uncomfortable truth
No, I genuinely dislike it a lot lol. Especially the ending.

Future was alright, I guess. It was short so it was harder to mess up.

The movie was fire tbh, probably the best thing that's come from the series.

Who exactly was that specific user that did that kind of analysis on SU?

Lila Orchard is her name iirc?

Nah, that video was honestly hit or miss.

She had some valid points, but some of the points she had were ridiculous (some of the shit she was accusing Rebecca of was honestly insane).

SU had a good start (Peridot's "redemption arc" was honestly a joy to watch), but after like Season 3 was when the show went downhill for me.

I enjoyed the movie well enough, but SU Future was kinda dogshit.

No, I genuinely dislike it a lot lol. Especially the ending.

Future was alright, I guess. It was short so it was harder to mess up.

The movie was fire tbh, probably the best thing that's come from the series.
The movie was probably the best thing to come from the show, looking back at some of the clips.

Though I do think Seasons 1-3 of SU were solid.

Future was kinda ass imo.

what's the commentary
The Diamonds Genociding the rebels, Steven’s identity crisis over whether he wants to relate himself to his mother who’s morality becomes increasingly questionable as she fights to do the right thing through the wrong methods, etc. etc.

Back