• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best/Worst Theme Songs

I saw a lot'a of Power Ranger theme here and that's really good
But what if i told you....Power Ranger original counterpart (Super Sentai) has a theme that are also banger as Power Ranger theme to even outclassed them? Example?
  • Shinkenger (Power Ranger Samurai):
  • Gekiranger (Power Ranger Jungle Fury):
  • Gokaiger (THE GOAT OF SUPER SENTAI YET NICK TAINTED IT IN SUPER MEGAFORCE SMFH):

Oh, you want to see the original MMPR theme too? Here is:
  • Zyuranger (OG MMPR):
  • Dairanger (MMPR S2):
  • Kakuranger (MMPR S3):

Oh, you also want to see the Sentai theme that aren't adapted to Power Ranger? I gotchu homie:
  • ToQger:
  • Kyuranger:

And the recent one, Donbrother:
  • Donbrother opening:
  • Donbrother ending:

Basically Super Sentai theme are f***ing bop as Power Ranger theme, or even above it
And we didn't even count Kamen Rider themes....that shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any of your anime themes song

And yes, i didn't have bad theme in my mind tbh lel

Y'all so why is Bury the Light so overhyped? I've been listening to it and besides the big drop its pretty boring ngl.

There's a few drops but it generally consists of a boring song and mid-tier doom riffs. I'd pick any MGRR song over it tbh.
MGRR IMO has the best videogame soundtrack ever made so It' kinda hard to compare other songs to it's level of quality

That said I see a bunch of people praising Bury the Light as better than MGR songs which I jut don't agree with

It consist of one godlike section and then the rest is just kinda mid

Best: Probably posted already but dnc it deserves to be posted twice tbh

So much nostalgia from this theme song
Worst: @Kisaragi_Megumi @Greatsage13th Willing and ready to die on this hill, this shit is so ass
I'll be honest. I'm alright with the instrumental, but the lyrics aren't all the great now that I'm listening to it again

BBB Galaxy was way better imo

Last edited:
Y'all so why is Bury the Light so overhyped? I've been listening to it and besides the big drop its pretty boring ngl.
mario-slaps-luigi-hitting-luigi-who-is-the-boss-14236176890.gif

Back