• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best theme songs for every tier 3

The op of previous thread had no time to update his list, so I'm going to do the new one because I like that idea

Rules as previous, but you can have more characters per verse and please link it all the way it is in OP, please don't spam one verse of few popular ones with hundreds of good themes (Like Mario, Sonic, Pokemon et cetera, because it's getting boring after time) and it would be much easier to add these themes like:

Theme name and link to it (Theme of character and link to his profile)

Thanks!

0: Liberated Liberator (Theme of Featherine Augustus Aurora)

1-A:

High 1-B:

1-B:

High 1-C:

1-C:

Low 1-C:

High 2-A:

2-A:

2-B:
Dialga's Fight to the Finish (Theme of Dialga)

2-C: Solaris Phase 2 (Theme of Solaris)

Low 2-C: Last Surprise (Theme of Ren Amamiya), Phantasmagoric (Theme of Dark Drago), Beerus' Madness (Theme of Beerus)

High 3-A: UN Owen Was Her? (Theme of Flandre Scarlet)

3-A: Devil Trigger (Theme of Nero (Devil May Cry)), Darkness of the Unknow (Theme of Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts))

3-B:

3-C:

4-A:
First Dark Matter Battle (Theme of Dark Matter (Pokémon)), Marx Battle (Theme of Marx (Kirby)), Dance of Illusions (Theme of Dracula)

4-B: Music of Four's 3D Hand (Theme of Four (Battle for Dream Island)), One Winged Angel (Theme of Sephiroth)

High 4-C: In the Final (Theme of Dark Bowser)

4-C:

Low 4-C:

High 5-A:

5-A:
His World(Theme of Sonic the Hedgehog), Title Screen/Wily Stage 1 (Theme of Mega Ma), Dancing Mad (Theme of Kefka Palazzo)

5-B: My sweet Passio (Theme of Amy Rose)

Low 5-B:

5-C:
Junkyousha(Theme of Sasuke Uchiha)

High 6-A: The Ruler (Theme of Lord Boros)

6-A:

High 6-B:

6-B:
Chokkaku(Theme of Ichigo Kurosaki)

Low 6-B: Ai wo torimodose (Theme of Kenshiro), Sunshine(Theme of Escanor)

High 6-C: Treachery (Theme of Sosuke Aize)

6-C: Show Yourself (Frozen 2) (Theme of Elsa (Frozen)), Beloved Tomboyish Girl (Theme of Cirno)

High 7-A: Pokemon XYZ Opening (Theme of Greninja)

7-A:

7-B:
Invincible (Theme of Arthas Menethil (World of Warcraft)), Avatar State (Theme of Korra)

Low 7-B: Savitar's Action Theme (Theme of Savitar (Arrowverse)), Vergil Battle 3 (Theme of Vergil (Devil May Cry)), Dragonborn Song(Theme of The Dovahkii), Pollyanna (I believe in you) (Theme of Ninte), Origin of Mind (Theme of Orochi),

High 7-C: Explosion of Mob feelings (Theme of Shigeo Kageyama), Imperial March (Theme of Darth Vader), II'm a Monster(Theme of Garou)

7-C: It Has To Be This Way (Theme of Senator Armstrong (Metal Gear)), Gaunter O'Dimm (Theme)

Low 7-C: The Collision of Thunderstorms (Theme of Asimov)

8-A: Hot Wind Blowing (Theme of Khamsin (Metal Gear)), Hisoka Theme (Theme of Hisoka), BFG DiVision(Theme of Doomguy), I'm My Own Master Now(Theme of Blade Wolf), The Wall between us (Theme of Ladybug and Cat Noir), In the Palace~Agigato (Theme of Shaiapouf), Avalo (Theme of Kars)

8-B: Sinner's Row (Theme of Zonda), Boku wa Warukunai (Theme of Misogi Kumagawa), Ginpatsu no Shoune (Theme of Killua Zoldyck)

High 8-C: Tsungi Hor(Theme of Iroh), Azula's Theme(Theme of Azula)

8-C: Star Spangled Soldier (Theme of MCU Captain America), Jonathan Joestar's theme (Theme of Jonathan Joestar, lol)

9-A: ASGORE (Theme of Asgore Dreemurr (Undertale)), Geralt of Rivia(Theme of Geralt of Rivia), Ezio's Family (Theme of Ezio Auditore da Firenze), What's up danger (Spiderman Into The Spiderverse) (Theme of Miles Morales (Into the Spider-Verse))

9-B: Promise (Theme of James Sunderland (Silent Hill)), Mabel Pines (Theme), Chum Bucket Lab (Theme of Sheldon J. Plankto), Cornered (Theme of Phoenix Wright), Jazz Theme (Theme of Dart Monkey)

9-C: Dream is Collapsing (Theme of Dominic Cobb), Pepper Steak (Theme of The Spectres)

10-A: Il vento d'oro(Theme of Giorno Giovanna)

10-B: Enrico Pucci Battle BGM (Theme of Enrico Pucci)

10-C: Sweet Victory from Spongebob (Theme of Spongebob Squarepants (Character))

11-A: Bill Cipher's (Theme)

11-B:

11-C:

Could you link it the way it's in OP? Because I'm definitely not going to search all of that xD

And I meant character themes, not verse themes

SpookyShadow said:
Could you link it the way it's in OP? Because I'm definitely not going to search all of that xD
And I meant character themes, not verse themes
Ok, I will link them. It will take me some time though

Added I think.

Please next time do it like

Theme name and link to it (Theme of character and link to his profile)

So it will be much easier to add

Np, but don't expect from people to always update threads in a blink of eye, it's not their priority or something

At first I thought I wouldn't really call it character theme but it captures him so great and anyway, I believe many songs here are like that so it's good

Back