• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Physiques on the Wiki

This might be interesting to read:

e84f5efad6fd9ef1ff268d1982a564d6.jpg

Bro, if something you originated starts getting oversaturated, it starts becoming generic.
It's generic for the ones that copied it. As the originator of it you're inherently not being generic as it was an original idea. Others copying you're idea doesn't make you're character generic.

It's generic for the ones that copied it. As the originator of it you're inherently not being generic as it was an original idea. Others copying you're idea doesn't make you're character generic.
Dude, it doesn't matter who originated it.

If something is oversaturated, it starts becoming generic, no matter who originated it.

I have every right to call something generic, even if the person I'm talking about originated it. It's still generic because the style got oversaturated.

Dude, it doesn't matter who originated it.

If something is oversaturated, it starts becoming generic, no matter who originated it.

I have every right to call something generic, even if the person I'm talking about originated it. It's still generic because the style got oversaturated.
🗿why do you always talk out of you're ass.

Back