• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Physiques on the Wiki

No, that does not make it any better, you bumbling moron. You pompous buffoon. You incomprehensible dickweed. That just makes me hate him even more for looking like a generic ************.
Oh God, I've been called a moron and a buffoon. My life is over... You're all right. I'm wrong. Everything I've ever done is wrong. I can't believe I liked Solo Leveling. I need to reevaluate everything. Thank you, friend, for showing me the light.

No, that does not make it any better, you bumbling moron. You pompous buffoon. You incomprehensible dickweed. That just makes me hate him even more for looking like a generic ************.
Exactly.

If I was the originator of a style of clothing, and everyone started copying that exact style, it would start to become generic. This applies to many things in life.

I know what generic means dipshit lel.

You're just using the word incorrectly here. Jin Woo solos you're verse with his top tier drip and you can continue to cry about it.
If Jin-Woo has top tier drip, then damn near everyone else's drip ascends above Jin-Woo's.

This is literal harassment. Oh God. Some random guy on the internet doesn't like Sung Jin Woo's clothing. I'm literally crying and shaking right now... I need a moment.

Mf thinks sarcasm is gonna solve all of his problems💀

Anyways, this is a thread on a character's physique, not a thread on their drip, so let's continue doing that.

Truly... what has this thread become...
Having dumb internet slapfights over a thread about PHYSIQUES, threads meant to make BROS BOND together, and STRENGHTEN their BROMANCE, you all disappoint me. This has made me come to the conclusion that all manhwa should be eradicated. Chinese sword fantasies too, but that's besides the point.

Sheesh just looking at this thread makes me wanna drink some water, the thrist is too real!

Also please don't argue over the design of a fictional character, it's literally one the most shallow and pointless thing's to do with your time.

Truly... what has this thread become...
Having dumb internet slapfights over a thread about PHYSIQUES, threads meant to make BROS BOND together, and STRENGHTEN their BROMANCE, you all disappoint me. This has made me come to the conclusion that all manhwa should be eradicated. Chinese sword fantasies too, but that's besides the point.
I'm sorry I've disappointed you, Shmooply. I let myself be swayed by a goober and forgot the real important thing... I'll hit the weight room right away, Shmooply, and I'll change into a true man.

Sheesh just looking at this thread makes me wanna drink some water, the thrist is too real!

Also please don't argue over the design of a fictional character, it's literally one the most shallow and pointless thing's to do with your time.
Drink some water!

I'm sorry I've disappointed you, Shmooply. I let myself be swayed by a goober and forgot the real important thing... I'll hit the weight room right away, Shmooply, and I'll change into a true man.
The fact that wasn't the first thing that came to your mind truly shows how far you've fallen.

I'll hit the weight room right away, Shmooply, and I'll change into a true man.
Do not come back until you look exactly like C.T. Fletcher, homeboy, I send my growing powers unto thee so you can become Goliath.
**** me i havent visited my gym since last week because they changed the ******* locks so i need to get a new key

Do not come back until you look exactly like C.T. Fletcher, homeboy, I send my growing powers unto thee so you can become Goliath.
**** me i havent visited my gym since last week because they changed the ******* locks so i need to get a new key
I won't let you down, Shmooply. I'll come back looking like a real man. 💪

0420-012.png

Good transformation, though I'd reckon he was 2x stronger in the first pic due to the extra body fat.

Good transformation, though I'd reckon he was 2x stronger in the first pic due to the extra body fat.
Even then, having the physique Edge had in the first image isn't even bad, though I could see why you could be unconfident in a body type like that, when there are multiple wrestlers with a far better body type than you.

Glad to see Edge look healthier.

Sorry, the bare minimum time that you should spend in the gym is forty minutes. You claim to have only done it for thirty, so this image is either shopped, or you did the unthinkable and did roids. Shame on you.
I said 30+ minutes, which suggests more than just 30.

Sorry, the bare minimum time that you should spend in the gym is forty minutes. You claim to have only done it for thirty, so this image is either shopped, or you did the unthinkable and did roids. Shame on you.
He worked out in a special time chamber where each minute is actually 1 hour in the real world.

Back