• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Physiques on the Wiki

So you just gonna ignore the fact Finn held a world title and Theory didn’t? The only holding Theory got was Vince holding his hand and giving him undeserved pushes
Finn only held the title for 1 day. That's not something to brag about lmao.

Theory won the US Title and MITB in less than a year in the main roster, while Finn hasn't gotten a single proper title run in the main roster.

Yeah, because you’re totally right that “talking shit” is better than “talking out of your ass” by a country mile, if a 5 year old could respond the way I did a baby could spit your half-assed generic response out as it’s first words 💀
Bro really thought he had a pipebomb promo. It took you ten minutes to make a comeback that was "Oh uh 5 year old? Well your a baby". I don't know why I expected some big response Well I don't know what I expected from the dude who changed his pfp the second he was confronted on it at all though.

Maybe I'm just seeing things or this is actually a pretty good detail. Considering Ryu is gonna be somewhere in his 50s during SF6, his core and pecs looks pretty identical to other 50 year old men who are still fit. Here's Joe Rogan for example.
98f4597712a76c23d84f2719beca4fbf44-12-joe-rogan.rsquare.w700.jpg

Maybe I'm just seeing things or this is actually a pretty good detail. Considering Ryu is gonna be somewhere in his 50s during SF6, his core and pecs looks pretty identical to other 50 year old men who are still fit. Here's Joe Rogan for example.
Damn🔥

Honestly I've only ever seen Joe Rogan's face like 3 times so thanks for reminding that he is indeed a real person and not just a voice in a radio podcast.

I feel this is slightly overstepping exaggerated expressions of masculinity and into outright just insulting eachother under minimal provocation

Post dudes, not disses

That said, since I do want to make a profile for them, behold the Admiral
97299672b3e9b2602f30b15b2ee63d57.jpg

If this isn't good enough, there's also the buff body layered armor set

buff-body-layered-armor.jpg

And of course, since Joe Rogan is a topic, may as well throw in Rajang as well

mandatory-mhrise-guides-monstres-rajang.png

I feel this is slightly overstepping exaggerated expressions of masculinity and into outright just insulting eachother under minimal provocation

Post dudes, not disses
Don't worry. Pika already made a thread calling me out lmao.

Back