• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official @RandomGuy2345 Callout

Pikaman

He/Him
Your G.O.A.T. has never sniffed a world title in his life and you pretending he can stack up to the big boys, you’ve got a big storm coming 💀

oh also @DivineAura44 I’m not done with you just yet

My boy your "GOAT" held the world title for 1 day and had to relinquish it. That's not something to brag about.

@DivineAura44

Bro really thought he had a pipebomb promo. It took you ten minutes to make a comeback that was "Oh uh 5 year old? Well your a baby". I don't know why I expected some big response Well I don't know what I expected from the dude who changed his pfp the second he was confronted on it at all though.

Guess what, I wasn’t sitting there thinking of a comeback, I was doing other stuff, because I’m not terminally online on this wiki. Oh also I was already changing my pfp before I saw the comment about it, this isn’t the holy own you think it is

My boy Bálor had to relinquish due to an INJURY, your “G.O.A.T.” lost a title match to BIG E
84e13-16429766771492-1920.jpg

Your only response to the fact Bálor’s right fist is bigger than Theory is to send a weak ass feud which Theory only ran because the guy calling the shots was too scared to admit his protege was actually an ass wrestler 😭

Your only response to the fact Bálor’s right fist is bigger than Theory is to send a weak ass feud which Theory only ran because the guy calling the shots was too scared to admit his protege was actually an ass wrestler 😭
So you're basically saying you're salty your GOAT got shit on?

So you’re saying you’re salty your GOAT got carried by Vince, and that he has never touched a world title like Bálor has despite that?
I could care less if Theory didn't touch a World Title yet.

The fact that Jinder ******* Mahal had a longer and more dominant World Title reign than Finn really says a lot.

I could care less if Theory didn't touch a World Title yet.

The fact that Jinder ******* Mahal had a longer World Title reign than Finn really says a lot.
I think the truth is you’re butthurt Theory has never gotten his hands on the most prestigious titles there are, and that even when he did win a championship it was a goofy ass feud with Bálor only for him to be a transitional champ, and he’ll fail his MITB cash-in. Congrats your G.O.A.T. might actually become the greatest of something, cus he’s well on his way to being the greatest flop in WWE history

I think the truth is you’re butthurt Theory has never gotten his hands on the most prestigious titles there are, and that even when he did win a championship it was a goofy ass feud with Bálor only for him to be a transitional champ, and he’ll fail his MITB cash-in. Congrats your G.O.A.T. might actually become the greatest of something, cus he’s well on his way to being the greatest flop in WWE history
I can't even count how many times Finn has gotten his ass beat by Theory. Why are you bragging about someone holding a prestigious title when they only held it for a day? I don't care if he got injured. That means his body is weak asf.

Theory never feuded with Finn during his US Title. He feuded with Mustafa Ali and Bobby Lashley. If anything, Finn was a transitional champion because he lost the US Title in a month to Theory, while Theory held the title for the better part of 3 months.

Of course Theory lost to Bobby Lashley. That's the same guy who went to toe-to-toe with Brock Lesnar. Theory still put up a good fight.

Also, ain't this you praising Theory?
Yeah people complaining about Theory getting everything handed to him are missing the point that it’s literally his character and they are getting played hard by his heel persona here.

It’s been too long since we’ve had a heel so good the WWE Universe actually hates them with a passion.
You were fr praising Theory's work. But now you switched up? The best thing I said about Finn was his physique (most wrestlers in the roster have great physiques).

I'd say I won this one.

Being a former World Champion means nothing if:
1. You didn't hold it for long (1 day lmfao)
or
2. If you weren't a dominant champion.

Finn was neither of those 2 things.

Back