• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Physiques on the Wiki

I want some guy with lots of scars on his face who looks like he's experienced war. Full beard, masculine jawline.

Who will accept my challenge?

The virgin, social media "Natty" claimer

VS

The chad, honest steroid user

pXopty2.png

Qzdpm4A.png

XmbLErO.png

5EiaXwu.png

Man, I know this thread is supposed to be about fictional characters. But I can't help it, Noel Deyzel is too much of a God.

One of the best fitness influencers. 💪

One of the more underrated Baki characters is definitely Retsu Kaioh
Great physique, amazing doctor, and best girl in all of Baki. What else can a man ask for?
And while I’m at it, while not considered to be a amazing physique Nomi no Sukune ll is definitely a monster irl.
Sumos are pretty underrated when it comes to discussions about strength-based sports. Those ******* hide a lot of muscle under all that excess fat because they train a lot, and there have been actual buff sumos before, so there's that as well.
72uCgKm.jpg

Nah FR Sumos have ******* amazing body’s. After reading Baki dou(2018) I’m made me appreciate sumos a lot more irl.

Speaking of the Rishiki in Baki have all amazing body’s. We need more Inverted triangle appreciation

Actually curious on why at y’all think does baki werid y’all out when it comes to there physiques or are y’all fine with it?

If your muscles aren't so overdeveloped that you can't see veins bulging through the skin, then are you truly living?
I mean uh

I'm breathing, and I just finished eating and I'm typing this rn, so yeah I think I'm living fine

You want him to have a skinny neck? SMH😔
I mean I don't want him to have a skinny neck. I frankly don't care how he's drawn, I don't even read Baki, I just find it weird that his neck is literally thicker than my head.

Kudos to you if you think it looks cool, but it ain't for me chief.

Cringe comments about the neck

Beefy, muscular necks are among the most underrated things in body building.

Seriously, it completely changes how you look. Wide necks are simply far superior. And if you disagree, you're probably a femboy.

I mean I disagree and I'm probably the exact opposite of a femboy given I'm fat, ugly, unattractiveand I hate myself for it, so your comment is objectively incorrect.

Big necks are weird.

Average necks are cool.

Not too big so you don't look like a ******, and not too skinny to the point where your head looks too big for your body lol.

I mean I disagree and I'm probably the exact opposite of a femboy given I'm fat, ugly, unattractiveand I hate myself for it, so your comment is objectively incorrect.

Big necks are weird.
Aye Man, no need for the self hatred. But if you're unhappy with yourself, there comes a point where you just have to get up, move forward, and make a serious effort to change. It'll be hard, but the satisfaction worth it.

I don't know what your current life situation is, but there's usually a way to help yourself. Cutting small things out of your diet and going on walks are a good way to start. Also making sure you keep up with your hygiene and generally just take care of yourself.

Aye Man, no need for the self hatred. But if you're unhappy with yourself, there comes a point where you just have to get up, move forward, and make a serious effort to change. It'll be hard, but the satisfaction worth it.

I don't know what your current life situation is, but there's usually a way to help yourself. Cutting small things out of your diet and going on walks are a good way to start. Also making sure you keep up with your hygiene and generally just take care of yourself.
That was mostly me being overdramatic, I'm not the healthiest/most attractive guy out there but I'm happy where I am, my dad's been trying to convince me to hit the gym with him so maybe I'll take him up on that offer since it's been a while since I've legitimately worked out.

Thanks for the words, though.

My neck is a bit bigger than average, but it's not so big to the point I feel distraught over it.

It's just kinda there tbh.

That was mostly me being overdramatic, I'm not the healthiest/most attractive guy out there but I'm happy where I am, my dad's been trying to convince me to hit the gym with him so maybe I'll take him up on that offer since it's been a while since I've legitimately worked out.

Think of Yu or John Cena's physiques and that should get you motivated🗿

You should definitely take him up on those offers, bro. Working out is addicting and fun as hell tbh. I wish I could go more, but I currently don't have a consistent means of transportation.

And seeing how it affects your physiology is just the icing on the cake. Great hobby.

You should definitely take him up on those offers, bro. Working out is addicting and fun as hell tbh. I wish I could go more, but I currently don't have a consistent means of transportation.

And seeing how it affects your physiology is just the icing on the cake. Great hobby.
I'll probably take him up on the offer the next time he brings it up. It's mostly a combination of other mental factors I'd rather not discuss and me just being generally to lazy to put in the effort/commitment tbh.

Back