• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because one can't get enough Sonic VS Broly can he?

STC Super Sonic VS LSSJ Broly

* Standard Battle Assumptions (Sonic is 2-C, Broly is At least Low 2-C, Speed is equalized. Battle takes place on Angel Island)

* The "Likely" abilities Sonic scales from God Robotnik are restricted in this match

* Sonic: 8 (Cropfist, Epsilon_R, Mister6ame6, Lord_JJJ, Brak, BlastX, Gabs22_Gamer, ElixirBlue)

* Broly:

* Inconclusive

896622824_LegendarySuperSaiyanBroly-DragonBallSuperBrolyMovie.png.8da02916bd41e79e6641f5154cf4be8c.png
evil_super_sonic_render__stc__by_nibroc_rock_de1iffv-fullview.png

Last edited:
Well **** me this is halfways fair.

Well this Super Sonic is the one that plays with his food and holds back to prolong people's suffering, so he will definitely not kill Broly right away, although he probably would be a little shocked at how close Broly is to his power since he never fought anyone remotely close to him.

So it becomes a question if Broly can adapt until he becomes stronger than Super Sonic or Super finally gets bored and ends him (ha, him killing someone, as if).

There's also a possibility that Super Sonic gets so scared by the fact that someone could actually harm him, that he would cut the fight short. I think however that it's more likely that Broly would win. These two are comparable in terms of strength, and Sonic would likely drag the fight on too long before biting off two much he can chew with one of Broly's attacks. I think someone equaling Super Sonic in strength would make the first option more applicable, but that's just from guesses. This match can go either way, following.

There's also a possibility that Super Sonic gets so scared by the fact that someone could actually harm him, that he would cut the fight short.
I think the opposite would happen actually, I think he's psychotic enough to get excited by someone able to harm him and would wanna prolong the fight even more.

There's also the thing that he may just start think of ways to outsmart Broly, since that's what Sonic does everytime he couldn't tear through his problems with brute force in the comic and Super Sonic's personality is basically Sonic if he was a psychopathic monster (at least Sonic's personality from this comic).

Plus he showed himself to be clever in previous occasions (like stopping an explosion by creating a speed cocoon, stopping an erupting volcano by cooling the lava off by going super fast or generating a plan to bring Sonic to himself in the Special Zone) so he's not totally screwed once Broly catches up to him in power, granted not sure how he would outthink his way out of Broly but there might be a way.

The profile is outdated as ****, he and regular Sonic are shown to be way smarter than average.

I mean hell Tails (STC) profile list him as a genius when it's shown and it's a personality trait in the comic that he is dumb as **** and relies on luck.

Yes, he uses Sonic's moves a lot, it's not Out Of Character for him, specially when he can't solve things with brute power.

I want to add that this Super Sonic has another wincon in destroying the planet and let Broly die in the vacuum of space, since it's a move he's shown to do and willing to do.

Back