• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Berserk AP revisions (God Tiers)

He probably shouldn't have fate manipulation. Advanced social influencing is fine, and either causality manipulation or supernatural luck is fine as well. I am not sure which option that is more appropriate though.

Fate Manipulation in Berserk is done through Causality Manipulation which is why I said they might as well be interchangeable. He should definitely have Causality Manipulation rather than Fate Manipulation. He can't just up and change Fate it takes time for things to pan out in the way they shape it. That note comes from the Idea of Evil stating he "manipulates the level of human subconsciousness". IoE manipulates events to come to a desired conclusion and it takes time to do so. He can't do it instantly as seen in other verses.

Either way the canonicity of that chapter where the Idea of Evil explains a bit of his nature is ambiguous since Kentaro stopped the publication because it revealed stuff he didn't want to reveal at that time.

I suppose that seems to make sense. You can probably feel free to update the profiles accordingly if you wish.

Someone gonna scale the Roar of the Astral World yet, or should I make a separate thread for that? Getting that calc done may pave the way for some upgrades.

Edit: Here's [[1]] the link to the Calc Discussion. Please help if you can!

@EmperorRorepme

That sounds like some Conceptual stuff― given that The Idea of Evil is a conceptual being. He doesn't have Conceptual Manip, but he is a Conceptual being as stated on his profile.

What about Passive Causality Manipulation instead of just Causality Manipulation? He obviously doesn't have control over it, which is shown in early chapters of Berserk, and is revealed to be passive due to the IoE's explanation― always active, always weaving Griffith's course. It would clear up a bunch of confusion about the Fate Manipulation ordeal.

My previous posts and scans prove that it's a passive ability of some kind― if it's not Passive fatehax, then it has to be Passive Causality Manipulation.

Edit: Antvasima said it himself. Any thoughts?

AD4F032A-0662-47FB-BC8A-D96A100070AB

Passive causality manipulation seems fine to me.

So...

Overall changes will be Passive Causality Manipulation, and Type 5 Immortality (ByAsura)?

Who will apply these changes?

Ok lets move on to the idea of the abyss being in the realm of ideas. The Berserk World is made of a bunch of dimensions. The ones we know of are the material world, astral world and realm of ideas. It seems like Gods and Angels exist in the realm of ideas. How would this apply to IoE and Godhand? Bear in mind they don't have to be ideas themselves to exist there.

Gathered some scans about the Great Roar of the Astral World. Apparently this feat may be 5-B Planet Level.

2B02992D-C6DB-4170-88B2-A17D6413E2CE
793D2697-3984-4132-B028-05C4D5AB61E5

Please elaborate regarding the specifics, and which characters that it may apply to.

The scan that says "...Ganshika's wind and light engulfed every nook and cranny of the planet"

This feat involves Ganshika, Griffith, and Skull Knight.

Okay. I am not sure. It is possible. We preferably need more staff input though.

Quibster said:
The scan that says "...Ganshika's wind and light engulfed every nook and cranny of the planet"
This feat involves Ganshika, Griffith, and Skull Knight.
Is this really an AP feat?

100 Megaton Tsar Bomba said:
Is this really an AP feat?
No. More of a Range Feat if anything. The World wasn't destroyed, but because of the introduction of a Global Interstice, the Berserk Verse now has monsters of myth running around in all corners of the world― when they were once confined to Interstices.

100 Megaton Tsar Bomba said:
Yeah and it aint really an attack either.
Ganshika turned into a tree which was later used to connect and travel to certain parts of the world soon after. So were his Pseudo-Apostles. This is more of a Sheer Size AP feat if anything.

2D73A181-7E27-4DDD-A6BD-EAF67D6E7F36
DD83D825-0DDB-46D6-A1F3-FEEB9A5C5198

Correct.

The Great Roar of the Astral World merged both the Physical and Astral Dimensions on a Planetary Range as a result of Ganshika's Death.

This isn't a nuke. It's a merging of dimensional worlds.

Whoops just forgot to respond to this

Must have forgotten about Shiva then. Scaling it to IoE should be okay, but what were the reasons used before to scale God Hand above it? That causes issues given how Slan fought Guts and Skull Knight and got impaled, which she really liked.

Roar of the Astral World isn't relaly usable for AP imo. It just merged physical with astral, and was done by redirecting Skull Knight's dura neg.

Wokistan said:
Whoops just forgot to respond to this
Must have forgotten about Shiva then. Scaling it to IoE should be okay, but what were the reasons used before to scale God Hand above it? That causes issues given how Slan fought Guts and Skull Knight and got impaled, which she really liked.

Roar of the Astral World isn't relaly usable for AP imo. It just merged physical with astral, and was done by redirecting Skull Knight's dura neg.
The Slan that got impaled was an avatar in the Qliphoth. It was just a flesh mass that took her form.

Yeah but avatars are how the God Hand manifests in reality. I don't believe any of the God Hand really fight after the merging, though I could be wrong there. Void feeling the need to block Skull Knight if he was High 7-C to Skull Knight's 8-B would be weird since Skull Knight didn't have the dura neg yet, when he invaded the eclipse. Him being High 7-C while Guts isn't also causes problems.

I trust Wokistan's sense of judgement. Thank you for helping out.

Back