• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Berserk AP revisions (God Tiers)

0296-010
0297-014
So i've been wanting to do this for a while.
So currently the members of the God Hand in berserk are rated atleast 8-B via scaling above Guts who got that tier through tanking Ganishka's lightning.

However if you look to the pictures to the side, you can see Ganishka in his pseudo behelit form, his sheer size reaching his head above the clouds. I spoke with DMUA about it and he said at the very least he'd be standing at 610 meters.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Mr._Bambu/General_Calc:_Size_Needed_to_Breach_AP

Using the link above, this would make him High 7-C, almost Low 7-B via sheer size.

The God-Hand should logically scale above this, for they are considered the most powerful characters in the verse just below the Idea of Evil.

So taking into account the size and the KE rating it gets, I believe Griffith, the godhand, and the idea of evil should be upgraded to At least High 7-C via scaling.

Actually 8-B is upscaling from Mozgus' breath, which was lowballed to fork and like 9 Tons

I don't think his bolt necessarily has the same power as him walking, since it like

Only incinerates apostles

Cropfist said:
Would this upgrade guts too since hs withstood ganishka's bolt?
No that was just Ganishka in his standard Apostle form. This version of him is far stronger.

Considering that the calc inofitself entirely forgos the hallway due to being impossible to measure and was done before Mozgus was even in his apostle state

No

Also Guts took one directly to the face while he was an apostle, so

Has anybody done what I recommended in my last post?

Are there any "active" members? I've posted a CRT and a Match featuring BERSERK characters.

Nobody from the list of members has bothered to take a look at either threads.

Also, I do agree with the AogiriKira that this verse's Apostles and God Hand members do need an AP reevaluation, along with some other abilities that they are missing.

What's frustrating about this verse in particular is that the Manga is still ongoing, and presenting new feats for people in the BERSERK members list to evaluate and judge.

Griffith in particular is also missing some abilities, Such as Fate Manipulation, which is mentioned in his Profile Note, but not on his list of abilities, and Type 5 Acausality.

Berserk is one of my favorite verses, but I'm not omniscient, so I can't just sense when a Berserk thread is posted, my guy. Notify me when you post a Berserk thread and I'll come running.

That being said, I agree with this thread.

The only changes would be Type 5 Acausality, and Possibly Fate Manipulation via Idea of Evil's influence over Griffith's Fate while he possessed the Crimson Behelit.

This would also apply to Sla as well, as she's the only other God hand member that has a profile.

Void, Ubik, and Conrad have yet to obtain profiles.

Quibster said:
The only changes would be Type 5 Acausality, and Possibly Fate Manipulation via Idea of Evil's influence over Griffith's Fate while he possessed the Crimson Behelit.
This would also apply to Sla as well, as she's the only other God hand member that has a profile.

Void, Ubik, and Conrad have yet to obtain profiles.
Mind telling me whats the deal with Type 5 Acausality?

Here's what the profile says.

"Type 5: Causality Transcendence: Characters with this type of Acausality transcend the normal boundaries of cause and effect, existing outside of the causality of a system. Even interacting with them normally may prove virtually impossible."

Given that Griffith was confined to manifesting in both Interstices and the Astral Realm before being Reborn, validates the reason behind him having Type 5 Acausality. Anyone who isn't bound by, or connected to the Astral Realm in some way can't reach Griffith by conventional means. Guts was only able to in the Black Swordsman Arc due to his Brand― he was supposed to be a sacrifice, but can now enter Interstices because he has yet to be sacrificed― as shown in his fight with Sla vs Guts in the Manga and 2016 Anime― along with his Second encounter with Femto in the Black Swordsman Arc; both fights taking place in Interstaces.

It should also be noted that Griffith/Femto can only manifest in places where the Physical and Astral realm intertwine― Interstaces, or the Astral Realm itself is a prime example.

Same changes should be applied to Slan.

This should be calcable. Given that we have the circumference of the planet in conjuncture to the explosion.

Honestly one could argue the godhand is 3-A seeing as they have control over the astral realm which is parralel to the physical

Okay. And what have you decided should be applied?

Looks like we can apply that High 7-C thing

Granted that feat Quib showed could be pretty substantial as an upgrade

Thank you. Is there anything left to do here?

Fate Manipulation, and Type 5 Acausality. And the fact that Griffith can only fight in places connected to the Astral Realm, or the Astral Realm itself. The Great Roar of the Astral World was when the Astral World merged with the Physical "Into one Global Interstice." According to the Berserk Fandom Entry.

This feat can also be scaled given that two dimensions merged into one, along with the fact that Skull Knight was the one who killed Ganshika, Griffith had the power to redirect the attack that was meant for him, and Ganshika had an AoE that could produce this.

Though, we can either settle this here or in another thread.

Berserk is in need of another revision.

It's not the fact that he lives on another plane.

It's the fact that he's bound to it, and cannot be interacted with unless the opponent has a connection to the Astral Realm. Like I said before, that's the reason behind his Type 5 Acausality.

He doesn't just live there, he's stuck there― unless he finds Interstices to Manifest in― which connect the Physical and Astral Realm.

The Great Roar of the Astral World, like I said before, is the only reason the God Hand can now fully manifest in the Physical World― In the Berserk Verse.

My point is, for battles to occur, they would need to happen in Interstices or the Astral Realm for God Hand members― as this has been stated over and over in the Black Swordsman Arc.

That is still just living on another dimension

The fact that people can interact with him if someone gets a connection to that dimension indicates the he isn't a type 5 acausal

Tier via size isn't really great here. Ganishka was killed via dura neg anyways and it had an artificial boost via the weird second behlit thing anyways. I don't see why it scales to Skull Knight or the God Hand tbh

Wokistan said:
Tier via size isn't really great here. Ganishka was killed via dura neg anyways and it had an artificial boost via the weird second behlit thing anyways. I don't see why it scales to Skull Knight or the God Hand tbh
I'm scaling it to the God Hand because they should scale above Shiva Ganishka regardless, as they are portrayed as the god tiers of the verse (underneath the Idea of Evil.)

I don't know about Skull Knight and am hesitant to say he scales due to the fact that he's about on par with Zodd (Who is in turn on par with Guts) which would make them all High 7-C which seems very outlierish.

Ganishka doesn't really physically attack though. It can't punch or kick, it's just sorta there. AP isn't the most applicable thing to begin with, much less for scaling purposes.

Skull Knight easily beats Zodd every time and has opposed the God Hand for ages so he'd probably scale below them, but if anything that's just more in favor of shiva ganishka's large size not being a real AP feat.

Back