• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bernkastel vs Rot Spinne, the Almighty

There was this thread about Reinhard vs Bernkastel, but who cares about that!?

We all know she low-diffs almost the entire LDO and even Mercurius or Hajun.

BUT CAN SHE DEAL WITH THE ALMIGHTY POWERS OF SPINNE'S CONCEPTUAL CHOKES?

Discuss.

Conceptualchoke1

What is this joke about conceptual chokes I keep seeing?

As far as I remember, Spinne shows up once or twice, then kidnaps and kills a Kasumi look alike, then gets wasted by Ren's Yetzirah

Rot Spinne wins, as i have said, he's conceptual chokes are powerful enough to choke the living hell out ot the Throne itself, not satisfied?

What about when he strangled Reinhard so haaard in Yetzirah only he would have accidentaly killed him.

Not only that but his chokes are powerful enough to affect higher beings like Azathoth himself! (It happened in Dies Irae:The tale of the Almighty Spinne.)

Yeah he definitely wins.

\/

...they aren't gonna hold off Wolfgang facerolling into them, Beatrice lightning, Rot Spinne Conceptual chokes (that doesn't even make any sense but hey it's the almighty Spinne).

/\

The joke is that Spinne lacks any of the broken 1-A skills of the other LDO members, so his ultimate skill would be something generic like a Conceptual Choke

Someone should show Monarch the truth about the holiness of Rot Spinne himself, i would have done it personally but i have better things to do for my true lord and savior Spinne has called me on an important task!

Someone please show this poor lamb the truth and may he open his eyes to the one true Almighty.

I just remembered that Spinne already soloed the entire wiki, users included. This is indeed a spite.

He should be restricted in that thread, too, otherwise the debate can't even happen.

Spinne conceptually chokes the psycho-nekoness out of Bernkastel THEN conceptually chokes her out of existence and nonexistence and whatever else she may lurk in

Spinne choked Azathoth so hard, he's sleeping to this day trying to recover from the PTSD. In fact, he's not sleeping, he fell into a coma because of the conceptual choke.

Back