• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

bendy vs train spider

Bendynoah10

He/Him
I watch as the demonic spider harnessed the power of the eggs we were hopeless to stop him.

But from the corner of my eye a black lanky figure emerged growling at the train.

The train turned his attention to the lanky figure and rammed the lanky figure into a shed.

The train turned away but in a spilt second a gigantic black beast punched the train off the eggs.

I used this time to run away while running past I realized the lanky figure wasn't in the shed.

9-A vs 9B ya I know it's stupid but choo choo Charles can turn this fight into his favor in many ways

Beast bendy vs hell charles

Both are blood lusted

Speed is equalized

A pool of ink the size of a house is available to bendy

Choo choo Charles has eggs in the area also

Fight takes place on a random remote island

Last edited:
Back