• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bendy vs. Inkling (An Ink-credible Battle)

A skyscraper-sized explosion and a sound cannon capable of vaporizing an inkling isnt 9-B

Too bad this thread is too restricted to be added

WeeklyBattles said:
A skyscraper-sized explosion and a sound cannon capable of vaporizing an inkling isnt 9-B
The heck? How is it restricted? Did you see the OP? I allowed all of Inklings weapons to be used.

(Though, I should probably add the "higher" weapons can be restricted, since that would still be allowed.)

Nevermind, better safe then sorry.

WeeklyBattles said:
A skyscraper sized explosion isn't 9-A, either, methinks

The explosion itself has a blast radius of 5.5 meters on average whereas the minimum required radius to be 9-A is 4.8

Though the Inklings are about to become 8-A in the first game and 7-C/7-B in the second so that really doesnt matter much

WeeklyBattles said:
The explosion itself has a blast radius of 5.5 meters on average whereas the minimum required radius to be 9-A is 4.8
Though the Inklings are about to become 8-A in the first game and 7-C/7-B in the second so that really doesnt matter much
A skyscraper isn't 5.5 meters

Why do their feats keep changing kek

Its that tall

Because theyve been in the process of being upgraded for months now but no one has made the effort to put everything together to fix th eprofile

In what world is 5.5 meter radius = Skyscrapers tall

Like yeah 5.5 is 9-A but is in no way anywhere near Skyscraper

You'd be talking of about 50 meters

What in the world is this wording

For now, my vote remains. Bendy takes this.

To be fair, though, they're tier 7 in Splat2 with a few minutes of preptime first. Either way, though, Inklings have a ton of anti-ink weaponry and equipment, such as armor that blocks ink, weapons that destroy enemy ink, and machines that re-form their bodies when they've been discorporated from ink or water. I'd say that the Inklings have this battle mid-diff.

Chapter 5 for Bendy has been announced for late October, so I still say we should wait until November since Bendy still isn't finished and could have more and/or different powers than the ones we know. We still aren't even entirely sure about his corruption power.

That does make sense, but even then I don't see Bendy getting the win without a major increase in hax or AP. He doesn't have much on a species that have been refining ink-based warfare for generations.

Their main weapons are Ink, really comes down to if Inkling opens with that. Bendy gets stronger and wins if they do.

Inkling ink =/= Bendy ink. Inkling ink replaces ink that it hits. He's going to get blasted by a barrage of 9-A projectiles either way, and if it becomes apparent that it isn't working, the Inkling can just vaporize him with the Killer Wail.

Inkling ink literally just recolors it. Still ink. And not if he just absorbs the projectiles.

From what I've seen though, he's only manipulated ink from the actual Ink Machine. Chemically, pen ink is very different from squid ink, so there's no evidence that he can absorb Inkling ink. And the Killer Wail is a sound wave that can vaporize Inklings (and is also 7-C). It'll tear through Bendy and his Ink Machine as if they were tissue paper.

> Manipulates ink

> hah well it isn't this ink

> Verse Equal

> haha

> Killer Wall isn't 7-C yet

> HAHAHAHAHA BENDY LOSES

I hate versus debating sometimes.

The thing about the ink is a fair thing, though? If there was a character that had magic sand that came from a mystic sand generator, would you automatically assume that he can control any sand he sees ever?

Sorry about the Killer Wail not being 7-C, though. I thought that the upgrade had gone through at this point. But even at 9-A, it'll be enough to take out Bendy with ease.

They are, actually. Pen ink is usually dye-based, whereas squid ink is pigment-based. There's actually quite a difference in their chemical composition.

If Bendy's ink is similar to Inkling ink than the Inkling's regen will be neged if they stand on Bendy's ink. And the Low-Godly wouldn't work here since there are no spawn points near Joe Drew Studios. Only HEAVY verse equalization and some crazy stuff happening in part 5 will save Bendy now, though.

Though that temporarily would probably be enough, seeing that the Baller can protect the Inkling from Bendy's ink, and then proceed to oneshot him upon exploding.

I may just end up scrapping this one and making a new refreshed version of this debate, since 90% of this thread has been nothing but talking about what should be allowed in the fight and what shouldn't. But, for now...

Bump.

I agree with that. As Chapter 5 is coming out soon, I think you should remake it after that. I'd definately be down for that.

I will remake this shortly once I see Chapter 5 in action.

Back