• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bendy vs. Inkling (An Ink-credible Battle)

WeeklyBattles said:
Youre going to need some serious proof to back that claim. Bendy also has no way past their regen, and once they become 7-C he will have no way to harm them period.
Bendy has never been shown to be seriously injured in the game, and as an Ink Creature, he cannot be harmed by ink. As long as the ink exists, so does he. It comes down to the fact that the Inkling has no definitive way to hurt him, while he can corrupt the Inkling, and then he can kill it. It also helps that Bendy can create minions made of Ink. Overall, Bendy may not have an AP or speed advantage by a long shot, but with his corruption, teleportation, and minions, the inkling can only prolong the inevitable, and even then we are not taking into account The battlefield, which has the ink machine. Really, the Inkling has no options in this fight.

You know the inklings have weapons other than just ink right? Including a Disruptor specifically designed to disrupt the bodies of ink-based creatures and reduce the amount of ink they can absorb to recover themselves, a Toxic Mist that causes ink-based beings to rapidly fall apart, and a sound canno specifically designed to disrupt the body of beings made of ink.

"Inkilng is only equipped with a standard Splattershot"

The Inkling doesn't have any of those special weapons.

Crimson Azoth said:
"Inkilng is only equipped with a standard Splattershot"
The Inkling doesn't have any of those special weapons.
BINGO! Inkling only has ink bombs, and a bomb-rush, or Ink shockwave depending on the game, in this battle. None of the other stuff.

Then this is horribly unfair for the Inkling and when they get upgraded it will be horribly unfair for Bendy

The Inkling is ridiculously restricted to the point where all of the weapons that would absolutely beat Bendy are banned leaving it with no real way to fight Bendy

Yep. Unfair. I agree. The Inkling should at least have access to one of the three weapons that you earlier stated could beat Bendy to make this a fight.

Those three weapons are basically made to fight creatures like Bendy. Giving the Inkling those would be like giving somebody without any attacks that can hurt Shedinja a flamethrower and have them fight Shedinja.

The Smashor said:
Those three weapons are basically made to fight creatures like Bendy. Giving the Inkling those would be like giving somebody without any attacks that can hurt Shedinja a flamethrower and have them fight Shedinja.
That is not completely true. The Inklings already possess weapons such as the three that WeeklyBattles stated above. That is not the same as gifting someone a flamethrower to fight Shedinja. The Inklings actually had these weapons removed from them. And while I agree that giving the Inklings back all those weapons would be unfair to Bendy, it would be fairer if the Inklings had one of them so that they could actually fight him. A Sound Cannon sounds like it would have been fairest.

If this battle gets redone, I would recommend restricting some of the Inkling's weapons, because a full-arsenal Inkling would destroy Bendy, but not restrict so many. Leaving the Inkling with a Sound Cannon plus other weapons that actually can't hurt Bendy would make this an interesting fight as it would come down to the intelligence of the Inkling to work out how to hurt the Ink Demon vs the speed at which Bendy can take advantage of the situation and take the battle to them.

Ok, everyone, I think that we should postpone this thread until Chapter 5 is released and analyzed. We don't have the final info on Bendy and his true abilities related to the corruption as shown at the end of Chapter 4 when there are revealed to be 2 Alice Angels And 2 Boris The Wolfs. I honestly think that at this point, we need more info on Bendy to truly settle this debate.

WeeklyBattles said:
Then this is horribly unfair for the Inkling and when they get upgraded it will be horribly unfair for Bendy
Note that prior to creating this fight, I had little to no experience with the Splatoon games. However, since it seems people can't agree on whether this will be a stomp or not, until the Inkling does get this tier upgrade, I will give it the Disruptor for this fight as well. Will that help even things up?

Edit: Also, because the circumstances have now changed and some arguments may be brought to question, all votes submitted up to this point have become null and void.

Not sure if they have. Then again, we don't really know too much about the Ink Machine ink to really say.

Also, bump.

Well, The Ink Machine's Ink can be made into objects as shown in Chapter 4, so they might not be the same, but that is still iffy until we get chapter 5.

I'd say Inkling, probably. No only are squid ink and modern day ink different substances, Octo Expansion confirms that Inklings are capable of using multiple special weapons at will, which means that they'd be able to use the various weapons that could likely kill Bendy. Even if he regens using ink from the Ink Machine, the Inkling could always just destroy it with their weapons before moving on to shoot Bendy until he dies.

Assuming verse equalization is in effect, wouldn't ink just be ink? As a side note, voting Bendy FRA, basically.

Again, the Inkling is too heavily restricted in this fight for this to be fair and added

That on top of restricting weapons and equipment that dont grant a tier change being against the rules now

WeeklyBattles said:
Again, the Inkling is too heavily restricted in this fight for this to be fair and added

That on top of restricting weapons and equipment that dont grant a tier change being against the rules now
Hmm, alright. If characters such as Quote can be allowed to use all of his weapons, despite the fact he couldn't possibly have all of them in one run, then I will once again change the rules, as well as reset the votes, and allow the Inkling to use all of his weapons. I suppose I was purposefully nerfing Inkling so Bendy could have a chance, but that isn't really fair. So, for once and for all, I will rectify this issue.

I still say we should put this battle off until At least December so there is ample time after Chapter 5's release to analyze Bendy's Corrpution ability since we still don't know how it works. Also, we have seen that he can phase through the walls of the studio since they are ink constructs. Overall, there are too many different variables that are unanswered on Bendy's end.

Still voting Bendy by the way. Inkling's main tools are ink. Bendy absorbs ink. Bendy becomes powerful.

After that it becomes more interesting but I believe Bendy can take it.

What makes Inklings 9-A? Prof actually has pretty legitimate points he brought up some time ago, redirecting a missile wouldn't inherently be 9-A. Especially if the thing was still going (just a change in direction rather than an absorption of KE).

The inklings were actually supposed to be upgraded to tier 7 some time ago but the thread never went anywhere

Okay but why are they Tier 9-A right now though

Via killine enemies that are of that size and their weapons causing explosions and damage of that size. No calcs.

So explosions, which could easily be 9-B, killing big boyes, which isn't calcable, and "damage"

Yeah voting Bendy

Back