• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben Tennyson vs Base Mewtwo

I mean minds are non physical and pokemon have shown to have their own mental dimension so minds in pokemon exist in other dimensions. And he should be able to fear hax things without a mind so it wont matter
There is no proof that those mental dimensions are any higher then 4-A dimensions so not enough to Affect Alien x

Last edited:
There is no proof that those mental dimensions are any higher then 4-A dimensions so not enough to Affect Alien x
Alien X's mind isn't low 2-c in size. Its located in a low 2-c dimension which mewtwo can reach. My mind is located here in this universe, does that grant me low 2-c mindhax resistance? And if his mindhax works on concepts, it would definitely solo ben 10

Alien X's mind isn't low 2-c in size. Its located in a low 2-c dimension which mewtwo can reach. My mind is located here in this universe, does that grant me low 2-c mindhax resistance? And if his mindhax works on concepts, it would definitely solo ben 10
Again I never said that Alien x has resistance to mind hax, Alien x mind isn't low 2-C in size but it's located in a Low 2-C dimension and in order to affect Mewtwo mind hax would need to have low 2-C range to affect the whole dimension so it can reach his mind.

Again I never said that Alien x has resistance to mind hax, Alien x mind isn't low 2-C in size but it's located in a Low 2-C dimension and in order to affect Mewtwo mind hax would need to have low 2-C range to affect the whole dimension so it can reach his mind.
No, he doesn't have to have universal range to find the mind at all? Mental powers are born from imagination. Not to mention that doesn't protect from emotion manipulation

Also, since pokemon minds have their own dimension, it grants his mindhax low multiversal range. And range doesn't matter if he is manipulating the concept of his mind

started with Alien X
Alien X’s mind is outside of mewtwo’s range pretty sure (you need 2-B range to affect it, at least how I see it). See the note on his page. If you’re arguing it’s conceptual then you might have a point but I don’t think that’s accepted. If you wanna have a full on Alien X vs Mewtwo debate though you can find me on the CSAP Discord or my message wall here.

@Gohanblanco prove that AX’s pocket dimension is a universe.

That said we should probably stop derailing.

Last edited:
DM is evil itself + lake trio and creation trio as well. Obviously normal pokemon cant damage them enough but can interact with them

And DM's mind is conceptual
Yeah? He is hatred itself. He's still physical being 99% of the time.
Lake and creation pokemon still have physical bodies, pretty sure there's a multitude of instances of normal humans interacting physically with them.
Point is, youre confusing abstract existence to somehow ean they cant be interacted with. It could mean that, but in this case, it doesnt.

Yeah? He is hatred itself. He's still physical being 99% of the time.
Lake and creation pokemon still have physical bodies, pretty sure there's a multitude of instances of normal humans interacting physically with them.
Point is, youre confusing abstract existence to somehow ean they cant be interacted with. It could mean that, but in this case, it doesnt.
Humans have conceptual manipulation in pokemon lol they could fend of giratina with their minds

Where was DM stated to be physical

Where was DM stated to be physical

The fact he has a demonstrably physical body and actively makes a hardened physical body and physical constructs to defend and attack with as well? there's a difference between being tied to an abstract idea and being like, a nonphysical entity that nothing can interact with.
**** it's even on the profile, he's Type 2 Abstract Existence.
"Type 2: Embodies an abstraction, and can be resurrected or regenerate indefinitely thanks to it. Destroying the abstraction is required to permanently kill those characters, but they can still be affected without directly altering it."

Humans have conceptual manipulation in pokemon lol they could fend of giratina with their minds

And this is where I stop responding.

7790896-1zilss.jpg

The fact he has a demonstrably physical body and actively makes a hardened physical body and physical constructs to defend and attack with as well? there's a difference between being tied to an abstract idea and being like, a nonphysical entity that nothing can interact with.
**** it's even on the profile, he's Type 2 Abstract Existence.
"Type 2: Embodies an abstraction, and can be resurrected or regenerate indefinitely thanks to it. Destroying the abstraction is required to permanently kill those characters, but they can still be affected without directly altering it."

And this is where I stop responding.
💀💀💀💀

No he doesn't blitz the fail safe, is there any alien that can react to mewtwo? I think only way big can but I think mewtwo's in the billions or trillions FTL.

No he doesn't blitz the fail safe, is there any alien that can react to mewtwo? I think only way big can but I think mewtwo's in the billions or trillions FTL.
Nvm then yeah there is no Alien who can react to Mewtwo (exept Alien x who is restricted) so I should probably equalize speed so it won't be a stomp then.

But anyway it's grace.

Mewtwo can amp his speed by 6x iirc.
BTW what does grace mean?
When a match reaches a vote of 7and the one opponent is winning by at least 3 votes. We enter grace, if in 24hrs the one is still winning by a factor of 3 votes, the match is concluded.

Just so we’re clear everyone is arguing that Mewtwo K.O.’s Ben with mindhax rather than kill him right? I’m asking since Ben might be unable to kill himself.

Aight. Then it’s fine. Just out of curiosity is Mewtwo’s mindhax in the trillions and is him mindhaxing robots legit?

Back