• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben Tennyson vs Base Mewtwo

Mewtwo, low difficulty. Psychic type mons and even non psychics have shown to be capable of creating mental dimensions with stars in them, and some of them have their minds that big, and gothitelle created a mental dimension with stars as well. I actually think 3rd stage mons are 4-A, but thats a discussion for another time. If pokemon minds are strong enough to make mental dimensions that big, the mindhax potency of a pokemon is really strong,too much for ben

Mewtwo, low difficulty. Psychic type mons and even non psychics have shown to be capable of creating mental dimensions with stars in them, and some of them have their minds that big, and gothitelle created a mental dimension with stars as well. I actually think 3rd stage mons are 4-A, but thats a discussion for another time. If pokemon minds are strong enough to make mental dimensions that big, the mindhax potency of a pokemon is really strong,too much for ben
Clockwork has reversed the chronosapian time bomb via his time manipulation so no

it takes 2 thought based things for Ben
it only takes Mewtwo 1 thought based thing to win
so what Mewtwo does is faster
Mewtwo won't start with mind hax though he will try something like psychic first than mind hax

it takes 2 thought based things for Ben
it only takes Mewtwo 1 thought based thing to win
so what Mewtwo does is faster
Actually the Omnitrix Faile safe always choose the best alien for the situation meaning that if Mewtwo tried to mind hax Ben then there is a high chance that the Faile safe would turn him into an alien who don't have a mind for example

Actually the Omnitrix Faile safe always choose the best alien for the situation meaning that if Mewtwo tried to mind hax Ben then there is a high chance that the Faile safe would turn him into an alien who don't have a mind for example
and who are these aliens?

Wouldn't matter since pokemon moves work on abstracts like dark matter, the lake and creation trio and stuff. And mewtwos mindhax works on robots. Also works on dark types as he could read the minds of dark types in SMD though it was mewtwo Y. I don't recall ben having mindhax resistance on mewtwos level. Also, mewtwos fear manipulation is passive and if he was willing to kill, he would mindhax

none of those resist Mind Hax
since Mewtwo only needs to think once and its over well Ben needs to do it twice
its far more likely that Mewtwo thinks before Ben has chance to think again
Those beings that I mentioned don't have a mind in the first place

Atomic x, Ghostfreack, Clockwork,...
Still, passive mindhax solos. Even if Ben 10 started with Alien X, Mewtwo would low diff. Not to mention Mewtwo can just use duplication to duplicate ben 10 and copy everything. Ben 10 can copy too, but he would still he fighting mewtwo and his clone. And mewtwo is already the ultimate life form and mega evolution and z moves or dynamax resists power mimicry or duplication

Btw, can psychic Pokemon mind hax Ghost Pokemon? Cause ghosts are also doesn't have mind technically.
Ghost Pokemon can still be hit by psychic based moves
so its very likely that mewtwo could mind hax a ghost type
Though the issue Mewtwo can mind hax mindless. Robots as example.
same goes for this
but instead against say Steel types its not very effective but given thats game mechanics Mewtwo could likely Mind Hax Clockwork since Steel types still get hit by Psychic moves

Atomix and ghostfreak even if can resist mind hax, can't basically do something to Mewtwo.
Atomix and ghostfreak even if can resist mind hax, can't basically do something to Mewtwo.
Atomix can one shot (5-B vs High 5-A), Ghostfreack can possess him and destroy his soul.

Mind haxing Robots does not mean you can mind hax other beings who don't have a mind such us ghosts for example

First of all Mewtwo can one shot ghostfreak as well and Atomix can be outhaxed.

And I guess mind hax of Mewtwo would work on ghosts FRA.

Atomix can one shot (5-B vs High 5-A), Ghostfreack can possess him and destroy his soul.

Mind haxing Robots does not mean you can mind hax other beings who don't have a mind such us ghosts for example
Atomix gets fear haxed before he can do anything.

What does being a ghost have to do with anything? You claim being a ghost means you have no mind, but mewtwo can mindhax robots with no minds. He can also mindhax ghosts dude, this is literally very common knowledge.

Alien X has never resisted mindhax that is capable of affecting abstracts though, pokemon moves work on abstracts like dark matter, bitter dude from mystery dungeon, and stronger ones can affect the holding back creation trio barely. And Alien X having his mind in a different dimension doesn't mean his mind is the size of a dimension. Not to mention it doesn't mean alien X can resist emotion manipulation like fear hax as well

So again, even if you allowed Alien X, Mewtwo would low diff

Atomix gets fear haxed before he can do anything.

What does being a ghost have to do with anything? You claim being a ghost means you have no mind, but mewtwo can mindhax robots with no minds. He can also mindhax ghosts dude, this is literally very common knowledge.

Alien X has never resisted mindhax that is capable of affecting abstracts though, pokemon moves work on abstracts like dark matter, bitter dude from mystery dungeon, and stronger ones can affect the holding back creation trio barely. And Alien X having his mind in a different dimension doesn't mean his mind is the size of a dimension. Not to mention it doesn't mean alien X can resist emotion manipulation like fear hax as well

So again, even if you allowed Alien X, Mewtwo would low diff
You are not getting the point, Alien x minds are located inside of a Low 2-C dimension meaning that your Mind hax would need to have Low 2-C range in order to affect his minds it literally has nothing do with affecting abstracts nor it has anything to do with resisting Mind hax

You are not getting the point, Alien x minds are located inside of a Low 2-C dimension meaning that your Mind hax would need to have Low 2-C range in order to affect his minds it literally has nothing do with affecting abstracts nor it has anything to do with resisting Mind hax
I mean minds are non physical and pokemon have shown to have their own mental dimension so minds in pokemon exist in other dimensions. And he should be able to fear hax things without a mind so it wont matter

Wouldn't matter since pokemon moves work on abstracts like dark matter, the lake and creation trio and stuff. And mewtwos mindhax works on robots.
First Mewtwo won't go for mindhax right of the bat so that's enough time for Ben to go clockwork and finish things

Mind hax a 5d being?
Neither profiles prove theyre 5D, but I have evidence that Mewtwo has 6D level conceptual mindhax, but thats for another time because I don't wanna waste time explaining pokemon cosmology here. Why is alien X even 5D in the first place? And pokemon moves work on concepts shown with dark matter soo even if he was high 1-B with no conceptual resistance, he cant do much to mewtwo

I literally explained that he does, and this is morals off, and his fear manipulation is passive
Then Omnitrix fail safe kicks in and Omnitrix has primus a planet which pretty much functions as a secondary computer so in case it does get mind haxed primus will help

Neither profiles prove theyre 5D, but I have evidence that Mewtwo has 6D level conceptual mindhax, but thats for another time because I don't wanna waste time explaining pokemon cosmology here. Why is alien X even 5D in the first place? And pokemon moves work on concepts shown with dark matter soo even if he was high 1-B with no conceptual resistance, he cant do much to mewtwo
A fraction of X's DNA was capable of piercing through a barrier that contemelia a group of 5th Dimensional Beings, said it was "impossible to breach

Wouldn't matter since pokemon moves work on abstracts like dark matter,
I mean sure, but last I checked you mindhaxing DM wasnt an option, otherwise Mewtwo Y.
Also DM has a mind so moot point. Not that I dont think Mewtwo wins this, but moves working on DM means very little, hell, DM is still a corporal being (most of the time), technically speaking anyone can hit it, the issue is killing it.

I mean sure, but last I checked you mindhaxing DM wasnt an option, otherwise Mewtwo Y.
Also DM has a mind so moot point. Not that I dont think Mewtwo wins this, but moves working on DM means very little, hell, DM is still a corporal being (most of the time), technically speaking anyone can hit it, the issue is killing it.
DM is evil itself + lake trio and creation trio as well. Obviously normal pokemon cant damage them enough but can interact with them

And DM's mind is conceptual

Back